**On this lovely*
*可爱的
**Bella*
*美好的
**Notte...*
*夜晚
Rachel, wake up, wake up.
蕾切尔 醒醒 快醒醒
Why? We're going to breakfast at Tiffany's.
干嘛啊 我们要去蒂凡尼吃早餐
We're gonna get into so much trouble for this.
我们得为此惹好多麻烦吧
How awesome are these bagels?!
这些百吉饼实在是太好吃了
Mm. It's the water.
用的水好啊
Ah, you're the only one besides me
你是除了我之外唯一一个
who understands how amazing this place is.
了解这个地方有多么赞的人
Which is why I have a secret to tell you.
所以我要告诉你一个秘密
When we graduate I'm coming back here
毕业后 我会回到这里
and I'm going to college here.
来这儿上大学
This is where I belong.
这里才是我心之所属
I am so coming, too.
我也一定来这儿
And I talked to Blaine; he's on board as well. Good.
我和布莱恩谈过 他同意了 好
What am I gonna do about Finn?
我该拿芬恩怎么办呢
I mean, I... I think he wants to get back together,
我是说 我觉得他希望能和我复合
and I... I really do, too, but I can't have anything
虽然我也很想 但我不能让别的事
keep me from my Manhattan destiny.
阻挡我的曼哈顿之路
Bring him along.
带他一起呗
He'll be great if we need to move anything heavy. No.
我们要搬重物 就用得上他 不
Finn won't come-- he's too much of a country boy.
芬恩不会来的 他就是个乡村男孩
Ah, the age-old dilemma: love or career?
又是那个老掉牙的选择 爱情还是事业
You're gonna have to make a choice.
你得做出决定
I don't... I don't know how.
我不... 我不知道该怎么做
I do.
我知道
Follow me. WWWait!
跟我来 等等
Wait.
等等
西方女巫为主人公 讲述了她与北方女巫相互纠缠的人生
女巫: 百老汇音乐剧 以《绿野仙踪》中邪恶的
I love this show,
我很喜欢这场歌♥剧
but it's not helping me make up my mind.
但它不能帮我下定决心
We have to go in.
我们得进去
Strike that.
不对
We have to break in.
我们得闯进去
No, we-we can't be in here.
不 我们不能来这
They say that if you get arrested in a theater,
人们说如果你在剧院被捕
you're blackballed for life!
那你这辈子都倒霉了
You're not supposed to be in here.
你们不该来这
We're extras. Th-they told us to come early.
我们是临时演员 他们说我们可以来早点
We're, um, being...
我们...
being fitted for our Munchkin costumes.
在试我们的曼切堪服装
You're from Indiana, right?
你们是从印第安纳州来的吧
Ohio, actually.
其实是俄亥俄州
And you got some big Broadway dream
你们怀揣着百老汇之梦
about singing a song on a real Broadway stage.
想在真正的百老汇舞台上高歌♥一曲
Look, we're-we're really sorry...
我们真的很抱歉...
You got 15 minutes.
给你们十五分钟
If you have to make a choice,
如果你要做出抉择
you have to visualize both of the options.
你就得先体验所有选项
How?
怎么做
Sing.
唱出来
Picture yourself standing in front of a full audience,
想象你自己站在满场的观众前方
belting out the final song
高歌♥有史以来
of one of the greatest musicals of all time.
最棒音乐剧的最终曲
There's no orchestra.
这里没有管弦乐队
Make one.
想象一个
In your mind.
在你的心中
**I'm limited*
*我很渺小
**Just look at me*
*请看着我
**I'm limited*
*我很渺小
**And just look at you*
*再看看你
**You can do all I couldn't do*
*你能为我所不能
**Glinda*
*格琳达
**Now it's up to you*
*如今由你决定
**I've heard it said*
*我曾听说
**That people come into our lives*
*进入我们生命中的过客
**For a reason*
*皆有缘由
**Bringing something we must learn well*
*教会我们很多必做之事
**I don't know if I believe that's true*
*我不知道我是否相信
**But I know I'm who I am today*
*但我今天找回了自我
**Because I knew you*
*因为我认识了你
**Like a ship blown from its mooring*
*就像船只被海风
**By a wind off the sea*
*吹离码头
**Like a seed dropped by a skybird*
*就像天翼鸟在远方的树林里
**In a distant wood*
*掉落的种子
**Who can say*
*谁能说
**If I've been changed*
*我的改变
**For the better*
*是为了更好的明天
**But because I knew you*
*但因为我认识了你
**Because I knew you*
*因为我认识了你
**I have been changed for good*
*我从此洗心革面
**And just to clear the air*
*让你我焕然冰释
**I ask forgiveness*
*我祈求宽恕
**For the things I've done you blame me for*
*为那些你指责过我做的事
**But then I guess we know*
*但我又想 我们都明白
**There's blame to share*
*我们都有不对之处
**And none of it seems to matter anymore*
*责备也不再重要
**Like a comet*
*就像彗星
**Pulled from orbit*
*被推出轨道
**As it passes the sun*
*划过太阳时
*Like a stream that meets a boulder*
*就像溪水流经卵石
**Halfway through the wood*
*林中的途中
**Who can say*
*谁能说
**If I've been changed*
*我的改变
**For the better*
*是为了更好的明天
**Because I knew you*
*因为我认识了你
**I have been changed for good*
*我从此洗心革面
Thank you, Kurt.
谢谢你 科特
I see it now.
我现在懂了
I don't have to choose between...
我不需要在
my career and... love,
事业和爱情之间做出选择
because this...
因为这个
I mean... this stage, Broadway, New York...
我是说 这个舞台 百老汇 纽约
...that's my true love.
这才是我心之所属
Quinn! Quit hogging the bathroom.
奎恩 快点从洗手间里出来
I needs to re-pencil my eyebrows on.
我得重新画眉了
Doesn't she get...
她不会...
It's all yours.
请便吧
Everybody's already in the other room working. Oh, yeah?
大家都在另一间房♥里写歌♥呢 是嘛
Is Mr. Shue in there?
舒老师也在里面吗
'Cause I think I'm gonna tell him
因为我要告诉他
that Rachel and Kurt keep sneaking off.
蕾切尔和科特溜走了
You can't do that-- he'll have to suspend them.
你不能这么做 他会让他们禁赛的
And then there goes our chances at Nationals. Darn!
那我们在全国赛上就赢不了了 该死
You know what? We get it.
你知道吗 我们懂了
You're pissed about Finn dumping your sweet ass.
芬恩甩了你 让你很崩溃
Get over it.
克服克服吧
I don't want to get over it! Okay?
我不想克服克服 就算了
The only person that you're sabotaging here is yourself.
你这样下去 受伤的只有你自己
I don't care about some stupid show choir competition!
我才不关心什么无聊的合唱团比赛
Well, you should! Because this is the one chance
你应该关心 因为这是能让我们
that we have to actually feel good about ourselves.
从心底里 感觉自我良好的唯一机会
Aren't we supposed to be the popular girls?
我们不是很受欢迎的女生吗
So why can't we have our dreams come true?
那为什么我们不能实现自己的梦想
She has love, Tina has it,
她有爱情 蒂娜也是
even Zizes hooks up.
就连塞西丝都有伴了
I just want somebody to love me.
我只希望能有人爱我
I think I know how to make you feel better.
我想我知道 怎样让你好受些了
I'm flattered, Santana, but I'm really not that into that.
谢谢 桑塔纳 但我真的不喜欢那样
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表