What does that say about me?
这说明我什么啊
I'm 40, and I haven't even taken those baby steps yet.
我都40岁了 连接吻这最基本的都没经历过
What that says to me...
我的看法是 这说明...
is that you are a beautiful...
你是一位美丽的...
amazing woman...
出色的女人
whose heart is just too big for most men to stand.
你那颗善良的心 对很多男人来说无法承受
You really think I'm pretty, Will?
威尔 你真的认为我漂亮吗
Inside and out.
发自内心的这样认为
And now you've been kissed.
现在有人吻过你了
Hey, come to the choir room tomorrow at 4:00.
明天下午四点来合唱排练室吧
The guys want to apologize to you in person.
男孩子们希望能当面向你道歉
You tricking me into a make-out session, Schuester?
你想把我骗去和你亲热吗 舒斯特
I didn't see you in geometry today.
今天几何课怎么没看见你
Jackpot. No, you didn't.
被你发现了 我还真没去
I'm getting out of here.
我要走了
I'm skipping town, genius.
我要跑路了 天才
My probation officer says hanging out with you
我的假释官说和你插科打诨
isn't real community service, so if I don't spend
不算真正的社区服务 如果我
the next six weeks picking up garbage on the highway,
不在接下来的六周里去高速公路捡垃圾的话
they're gonna send me back to juvie.
他们会把我送回少管所的
So, what's wrong with picking up trash?
怎么 觉得捡垃圾掉价吗
Are you serious? It's ghetto, dude.
不是吧你 那是贫民窟 哥们
I'm not a garbage man.
我可不是捡垃圾的那种人
You know how humiliating that is?
你知道那有多丢人吗
I'm not doing it, and I'm not going back to juvie.
我不干 我也不会回少管所
Why? I thought you loved it there.
为什么 我以为你喜欢那里
Yeah?
好吧
I lied. It's frickin' terrifying, dude.
我说谎了 那地方太吓人了 兄弟
On the first day, three gangbangers jumped me,
第一天 三个小混混
and before the security guards could pull them off,
在保安♥拉♥开他们之前 把我群殴了
they'd already tore out my nipple ring.
他们把我的乳环扯下来了
I thought I was a badass?
我还以为我算是狠角色了
There are some hard dudes in there.
那地方的人都不好惹啊
Guys with no families,
他们没有家庭
guys who look at you like you're some kind of dog
他们把你当做狗一样
they can't wait to kick the crap out of.
恨不得把你踢得半死
And they kept taking my waffles.
他们还总把我的松饼抢走
So... you be my community service.
那...你做我的社区服务对象吧
What?
什么
I owe you-- you got me a date with Brittany.
我欠你情 你帮我约到了布里特妮
You made me feel cool, which is not the easiest thing to do.
你让我感觉酷酷的 这可不是件容易的事
I really like hanging out with you,
我真的很喜欢和你插科打诨
so... let me tutor you in geometry
在你在高速公路捡垃圾的同时
while you pick up garbage by the highway.
我可以辅♥导♥你学几何
Geometry's easy, yo.
嘿 几何很简单的
There's no excuse for a guy as smart as you
像你这么聪明的人
not to get at least a B.
没理由拿不到B的
I was kind of a jerk to you at Breadstix.
我在面包迪克斯的时候挺混♥蛋♥的
Whatever. Just pay me back for the pasta.
没关系啦 把意面的钱给我就行
Running out without paying was a stupid idea.
不付帐就开溜的确是个烂主意
If I got caught, I'd be screwed.
要是被抓住 我就死定了
You need to start hanging around
你要开始
someone who's a good influence on you, Puck.
和能给你带来正面影响的人相处 帕克
Give me six weeks, if you don't ace your geometry midterm,
给我六周时间 如果你的几何学成绩不是优
I swear I'll buy you all the waffles you can eat.
我发誓你想吃多少松饼我就给你买♥♥多少
That's dope, dude.
够意思 哥们
You got a deal.
成交
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's... boys against the girls,
男生女生大对决
but... what's the winner get?
赢家有什么奖品
Uh, we were hoping for your forgiveness.
我们希望得到你的原谅
Yeah. We just wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings.
是啊 我们为了伤害你的感情赔礼道歉
Coach Beiste, we think you're awesome.
碧斯特教练 我们认为你超赞
And even though you're all hard and tough on the outside,
尽管你表面上显得强悍和严厉
it doesn't mean you're not the opposite on the inside.
并不意味着你的内心同样如此
Like a chocolate turtle.
就像巧克力龟龟一样
Totally. You're nougaty, and we totally get that now.
是的 你就像牛轧糖 我们现在明白了
You're like a mash-up.
你就像混音
Why don't you guys just get to the song.
你们还是开唱吧
Totally.
好的
This mash-up is dedicated to you, Coach.
这首混音送给你 教练
Hard and badass on one hand, and...
一方面强硬 严厉
soft and girly on the other.
另一面则是温柔婉约
We hope it makes you smile,
希望我们能让你微笑
'cause when you smile, you're pretty,
当你微笑的时候 你很漂亮
and it lights up the room.
你的微笑点亮了整个房♥间
Seriously.
真的
**Here we go*
*开始吧
**Stop, in the name of love*
*在你伤我的心之前
**Before you break my heart*
*以爱的名义 求你别走
**Think it over* *I wear tight clothing*
*想清楚* *我穿紧身衣
**High-heel shoes*
*踩高跟鞋
**It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute*
*那不代表我就是个娼妓
**No, no*
*不不
**I like rap music*
*我喜欢饶舌歌♥曲
**Wear hip-hop clothes*
*穿嘻哈风的衣服
**That doesn't mean that I'm out selling dope*
*那并不代表我是毒贩子
**No, no, no*
*不不不
**Before you can meet me, you've got to learn how to see me*
*在你和我见面前 你要试着了解我
**I said*
*我说
**Stop, in the name of love*
*在你伤我的心之前
**Before you break my heart*
*以爱的名义 求你别走
**Think it over Free your mind, and the rest will follow*
*想清楚 敞开心扉 顺其自然
**Think it over Be color-blind*
*想清楚 不歧视肤色
**Don't be so shallow*
*别那么浅薄
**I've known of your*
*我知道
**Your secluded nights*
*你那些孤独的夜晚
**I've even seen her maybe once or twice*
*我甚至见过她一两次
**But it's a sweet expression*
*但是那甜蜜的表情
**Worth more than my love and affection*
*值得我去爱 去付出
**Before you can leave me*
*在你离开我之前
**You got to learn how to see me, I said*
*你要试着了解我 我说
**Stop, in the name of love*
*在你伤我的心之前
**Before you break my heart*
*以爱的名义 求你别走
**Think it over Free your mind*
*想清楚 敞开心扉
**And the rest will follow*
*顺其自然
**Be color-blind*
*不歧视肤色
**Don't be so shallow*
*别那么浅薄
*Don't break my heart Stop*
*别伤我的心 请你别走*
**In the name of love*
*以爱的名义
**Free your mind*
*敞开心扉
**Stop Oh, free your mind*
*请你别走 敞开心扉
**Before you can meet me, you've got to learn how to see me, I said*
*在你和我见面前 你要试着了解我 我说
**Stop, in the name of love*
*在你伤我的心之前
**Before you break my heart*
*以爱的名义 求你别走
**Free your mind* *Stop, in the name of love*
*敞开心扉* *在你伤我的心之前
**Before you break my heart*
*以爱的名义 求你别走
**Oh, think it over*
*想清楚
**Free your mind*
*敞开心扉
**And the rest*
*顺其自然
**Will stop*
*求你别走
That was really good.
真不错
I liked it.
我喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
Get over here!
群抱群抱
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表