spiraling out of control.
而惊愕不已
My nose is still filled
我的鼻子里还依旧
with the acrid stench of teen vomit.
充斥着青少年呕吐物酸味
And there is, simply, but one person to blame.
简单地说 一个人责任不可推卸
The alcoholic teen-vomit fetishist Will Schuester,
那就是合唱团的指导教师
the director of that club.
嗜酒青少年呕吐物恋物癖者威尔·舒斯特
Two days ago,
两天前
I received a drunk dial
我大半夜收到了
in the middle of the night from a horny Will Schuester.
酒醉中的威尔·舒斯特打来的欲♥火♥中烧的电♥话♥
Oh, no.
不
Open your ears, McKinley High,
竖起耳朵 麦金利高中
and behold the awful price
一起来见证
of alcoholism.
酗酒的惨痛代价吧
Hey there, sexy lady.
你好啊 性感辣妹
There's something I really, really want to say to you.
有些事我真的很想对你说
I love how you eat your lunch
我喜欢你吃午饭时
with your little plastic gloves, and they crinkle
戴着小塑料手套 它们折皱
and make the cutest sound I've ever heard in my life.
发出的声音是我听过的最可爱的声音
Why don't you pick up some wine coolers,
你还是带上点冰酒
and come over here?
过来吧
And it'll be just one night of us just getting crazy.
这会成为我们疯狂的一晚
Let's just get crazy!
我们疯起来
Let's get really crazy and roll around in the hay.
我们疯起来 在干草垛里滚床单
I was just in some hay earlier tonight,
我今晚早些时候还在干草里呢
and I rode a bull and I was thinking of you.
我骑牛的时候想到了你
Will Schuester?
威尔·舒斯特
You've just been publicly humiliated.
你刚刚被当众羞辱了
And on the road to recovery,
这只是我卷土重来的
it's the very first step.
第一步
Are we gonna be suspended?
我们会被停学吗
I think you'll definitely get suspended.
你肯定会被停学的
You'll probably all get suspended.
你们可能都会被停学
Oh, you're one to talk. How about you crack a Four Loko,
你好意思说 你还是打开一瓶弗洛科吧
Count Boozy Von Drunk-a-ton.
烂醉·范·喝一吨♥先生
William? Glee Club?
威廉 合唱团
I have one word for you.
我只有一个词送给你们
Congratulations.
恭喜
Those special effects at the assembly really paid off!
大会上的"特效"起作用了
I had no idea what brilliant
我没想到你们
musical comedy performers you all have become.
变成了这么这么出色的音乐喜剧表演者
The kids at this school are scared straight.
学校的孩子们吓得再也不敢喝了
Today is the first day in a month without a single act of
今天是这个月麦金利高中第一次没有一个
public drunkenness at McKinley High!
公共场合醉酒的个例
And as a thank you, here are
作为感谢你们的礼物
coupons for half-off frozen yogurt.
给你们五折的酸奶优♥惠♥券
Yum.
美味
William, I do think you need to see someone
威廉 我认为你该找人
about your sex and love addiction.
解决一下你沉迷性♥爱♥的问题了
I've talked to my pastor about you,
我跟我的牧师提起过你
and he's willing to meet you at your earliest convenience.
他愿意在你有时间的时候见见你
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Achievement!
成功
I'm torn. Part of me never wants to drink again
我很纠结 一方面我再也不想喝酒了
because it made me so sick,
因为那样让我很难受
but if it weren't for drinking, the assembly would
但是另一方面 如果不是因为喝酒
have been a disaster. I, for one, am never drinking again.
大会会一团糟 我是不会再喝酒了
Being thrown up on, it just does something to a person.
被吐一身 确实是个刻骨难忘的警醒
All right, guys, while I'm happy things worked out
好了 伙计们 我很高兴大会上的事
with the assembly,
没被追究
I never want to see you guys pull anything like that again.
我不希望再看到你们那个样子了
Drinking while performing is unprofessional.
表演的时候喝酒很不专业
Drinking while at school is just stupid,
在学校喝酒很愚蠢
and, most importantly,
更重要的是
any of you guys drinking at all is illegal.
你们喝酒是违法的
There's a fair amount of the pot
你那岂不是
calling the kettle black right now.
五十步笑百步
That is so racist.
那太种族歧视了
I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意
Which is why I'm going to stop drinking.
正因为这个 我要戒酒
Not even a beer at the end of the night to take the edge off.
就算是晚上排解郁闷也不会喝酒
But if you don't drink,
如果你不喝酒
what will you have to live for?
你活着还有什么意义
I have plenty in my life without beer.
除了啤酒 我生活中还有很多其他的事情
Like what, exactly?
具体是什么
The point is, I'm going to stop.
重点是 我要戒酒
And I hope you guys do, too.
我希望你们也这样做
Isn't that kind of unrealistic?
这样不是有点不太现实吗
Yeah. Honestly, I think it is.
是啊 事实上 是这样
Which is why I'm only going to ask you to do it
所以我只要求你们在全国赛之前
until after Nationals.
不要再喝
Consider yourselves like prize fighters
把你们自己想象成拳击手
getting ready for a big heavyweight bout.
在准备自己的一次重大的重量级比赛
Now, these are pledge forms.
这些是保证书
And I want you guys to sign them.
我要你们签字
And what if we fall off the wagon again?
如果我们犯戒了呢
Look in the top corner of your form.
看表格的最上角
That's my cell phone number. Yes!
那是我的手♥机♥号♥码 太棒了
Part of your pledge is that if you do slip up,
保证书有一条说 如果你们违反了
no matter where you are, or what time of the night it is,
不管你们在哪 或是晚上有多晚
I want you to call me to drive you home.
我希望你们给我打电♥话♥送你们回家
We got lucky this time that the only consequences
我们这次很幸运 这次醉酒的唯一的后果
of your drinking was some ill-timed vomiting.
只是不合时宜的呕吐而已
None of us wants to see any of you guys get hurt.
我们中没有人希望看到你们受到伤害
Cool beans, Mr. Shue. I'll sign this.
不错啊 舒先生 我签名
Me, too. I mean, alcohol has done nothing
我也是 酒精对我的写歌♥
for my songwriting.
没有起到任何帮助
What about after we win Nationals?
赢了全国赛之后呢
I'm buying the sparkling cider.
我给你们买♥♥苹果汽酒[无酒精饮料]
Yes.
爽
So, you said he comes this way at 3:30?
你是说他3点半会来这儿
Like clockwork. For his post-rehearsal medium drip.
绝对准时 他排练后必买♥♥一杯中杯咖啡
I just can't wait to lay one on him.
我等不及啃他一口了
I've got a bad feeling about this, Rachel.
我感觉这事不妙 蕾切尔
I mean, I don't mean to be schooled,
我不是说想被教训
but I don't want you to get hurt, either.
但是我也不希望受伤害
There's no victory in this for me, either way.
不管怎样我都没有好处
Who cares about you, buddy?
谁关心你啊 老兄
I might get a new boyfriend out of this,
我可能因此交到新男友
who can keep up with me vocally, and in the future,
他的声音配得上我的 将来
give me vaguely Eurasian- looking children.
我们还能生出像是欧亚混血儿的孩子
There he is.
他来了
Dreamy as ever.
一如既往的迷人
Okay. Wish me luck.
好了 祝我好运
Hey, Rachel. What's going on?
蕾切尔 你怎么样
Yep.
没错
I'm gay.
我是同志
100% gay.
百分之百的同志
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me, Rachel.
感谢你为我消除了疑惑 蕾切尔
Listen, save my space in line, will you?
听着 帮我排队 好吗
I got to go hit the restroom.
我要去趟洗手间
That was hard, wasn't it?
很打击人 是吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
That was amazing.
那太棒了
I am speechless.
我都无以言表
I just had a relationship with a guy who turned out to be gay.
我刚刚和一个同性恋交往一场
That is songwriting gold.
这简直是歌♥曲创作黄金体验
Okay. I have to go compose.
好的 我得去写歌♥了
But thank you. Thank you.
但是谢谢 谢谢你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表