**I'm calling*
*我在呼唤着你
**A guy like you*
*你如此风流倜傥
**Should wear a warning*
*我只得时时警惕
**You're dangerous*
*你是个危险情人
**I'm loving it*
*我却爱得不能自拔
I love Britney Spears!
我超爱布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
**Too high*
*心潮澎湃
**Can't come down*
*难以平复
**Losing my head, spinning round and round*
*思绪纠缠 情绪激昂
**Oh, do you feel me now?*
*你是否感应的到
**With a taste of your lips*
*你唇齿间的味道
**I'm on a ride*
*让我神往荡漾
I want to be that hat!
我真想化身为那只帽子
**You're toxic, I'm slipping under*
*你令我着迷 我为你倾倒
**With a taste of a poison paradise*
*仿佛天堂之毒的味道
**I'm addicted to you*
*我深陷情网无法自拔
**Don't you know that you're toxic?*
*你是否自知你是致命的毒药
**And I love what you do*
*我深深为你倾倒
**Don't you know that you're toxic?*
*你是否自知你是致命的毒药
Take it off!
脱掉脱掉
Yes!
赞
**It's getting late*
*渐渐地
**To give you up*
*你侵入我身体每个角落
**I took a sip*
*我抿嘴凑上
**From my devil's cup*
*那恶魔的酒杯
**Slowly it's taking over me*
*慢慢我开始迷离
**Too high*
*心潮澎湃
**Can't come down*
*难以平复
**It's in the air*
*弥漫在空气中
Mr. Shue, let me be your Britney!
舒先生 我要做你的小甜甜
**Oh, can you feel me now?*
*你现在该感觉到了吧
**With a taste of your lips*
*你唇齿间的味道
**I'm on a ride, on a ride*
*让我神往 让我荡漾
**You're toxic, I'm slipping under*
*你令我着迷 我为你倾倒
**With a taste of a poison paradise*
*仿佛天堂之毒的味道
**I'm addicted to you*
*我深陷情网无法自拔
It's so sexy! It's so...!
太太太性感了
**I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?*
*我无法自拔 你是否自知你是致命的毒药
Mr. Shue, I want your babies!
舒先生 我要做你的小宝贝
**Intoxicate me now*
*请把我迷醉
Don't stop doing that!
别停下
Don't stop doing that!
别停下
Yes! Yes!
嗷 嗷
**I think I'm ready now*
*我已准备好
**Intoxicate me now*
*请把我迷醉
**With your loving now*
*有了你的爱
**I think I'm ready*
*我已准备好
**I think I'm ready now.*
*我真的已经准备好
It's a Britney Spears sex riot.
这是一场布兰妮·斯皮尔斯式的性暴♥动♥
Run the other way!
快往那边跑
How you doing, Sue?
你好 苏
Not sure if you heard, William,
不知道你听说了没 威廉
but my spinal column was ruptured in a sex riot.
我在那场性暴♥动♥中伤到了脊椎
Sue, you pulled the alarm.
苏 是你拉的警报
Everything was going fine!
根本什么事都没有
You know, William, that's what one Hubert Humphrey said
威廉 1968年赫伯特·胡佛在
back in 1968 at the start of
那年的民♥主♥党全国大会上
the Democratic National Convention.
说完这句话之后
But then hippies put acid in everyone's bourbon.
嬉皮士们就往大家的威士忌里加迷幻药
And when an updraft revealed
喝高了的第♥一♥夫♥人♥伯德·约翰逊
Lady Bird Johnson's tramp stamp
露出了她腰臀处
and tattoos above her ovaries, Mayor Richard J. Daley
和卵巢上的纹身 理查德·J·戴利市长
became so incensed with sexual rage
由于性刺♥激♥而变得暴怒
that he punched his own wife in the face
他一拳打向他老婆的脸
and spent the next hour screaming
接着一整个小时都对着话筒
"Sex party" into the microphones of
嘶吼着"性派对"
all three major networks.
三大电视网络全程直播
Okay, I'm pretty sure none of that happened.
你刚刚说得那些事都没有发生过
You can expect a call very soon from my lawyer--
很快你就会接到我的律师的电♥话♥
Gloria Allred.
我的律师是格洛瑞亚·欧瑞德[美国名律师]
I'm gonna sue the pants off you, Will.
我会把你告得倾家荡产 威尔
I'm gonna take your house, your car,
我会拿走你的房♥子 你的车
your extensive collection of vests.
你那样式齐全的马甲
I mean, seriously,
说真的
you wear more vests than the cast of Blossom.
你比《花团锦簇》里的人马甲还多[美国著名电视剧]
And I'll see you in court.
我们法庭见
Emma...
艾玛
Look, what I did was a little weird.
我的行为有些异常
I know that. It was inappropriate
我知道的 和孩子们一起表演小甜甜
for me to do Britney with the kids.
很不成体统
I just thought you wanted me to be less uptight.
我只是希望让你看到我不是总端着架子
Will, I just wanted you to relax.
我只是想让你放松
You know, not stop being you.
而不是放弃自己的个性
I know you're frustrated.
我知道你很沮丧
You know, Terri's still on your case, you lost at regionals,
特丽死缠烂打 地区赛你们又输了
Glee's still the bottom pickle in the barrel...
合唱团还是不受欢迎
You and Carl.
还有你和卡尔的事
Yeah. Me and Carl.
是啊 我和卡尔
Especially me and Carl.
尤其是我和卡尔在一起这件事
Look, have you ever noticed that Britney Spears
你发现了吗 小甜甜只在她不和狗仔队
only makes great music when she's not chasing down paparazzi?
纠缠的时候才有好的歌♥曲
She can't just swallow a grenade and let her talent explode
她今天誉满全球
all over the world.
并不是一口吃成个胖子
She's got to rein it in, just like you do.
她要自己控制掌控 和你一样
You're such a great teacher, Will.
你是个好老师 威尔
No, probably the best in the whole school.
基本是全校最好的老师
So why would you want to be someone else
你本身就是个很出色的人
when the someone that you already are is so amazing.
为什么还要去模仿其他人呢
Because the boring someone I already am...
因为我这个无聊乏味的人
wasn't good enough for you.
配不上你
Hey, where you going?
你去哪
To return that car.
把车退回去
U.S. History...
美国历史
Crap, I forgot I was taking that.
遭了 我忘了我还有这门课
Congrats, Finn.
恭喜 芬恩
You're back on the team, I'm head cheerleader again.
你归队了 我又成了拉拉队队长
Some kind of symmetry, don't you think?
很巧 不是吗
With all the nastiness between you and I behind us,
忘掉我们之间的隔阂吧
I think we should be together.
我们重归于好吧
We'd be a shoo-in for Homecoming king and queen.
我们必然当选返校舞会的国王和皇后
So what do you say?
这个提议怎么样
You and me,
你和我
8:00, Breadstix?
8点布莱德克斯咖啡馆见 怎么样
Look, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you.
我不能说我对你没有感觉
Probably always will.
我也许永远会记得你
But I'm not gonna get back together with you.
但是我不会和你复合的
There's someone else, and you know who that is.
我有女朋友 你知道是谁
I'm asking you to respect that.
我希望你尊重我们
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I said what you wanted me to,
我照你说的试探了他
he shot me down.
他拒绝了我
So congrats.
恭喜
Looks like he really loves you.
看来他是爱你的
All right.
好吧
Rachel?
蕾切尔
I have a song that I've prepared for the class.
我准备了一首歌♥
Sorry, Rachel, no Britney.
抱歉 蕾切尔 不唱小甜甜的歌♥了
I'm really happy that her music has inspired so many of you,
我很高兴她的音乐激励了你们
even if that inspiration was
即使这种激励
brought about by a dangerous narcotic.
大多来自危险的麻醉幻觉反应
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表