**You'll think it strange*
*你或许会感到奇怪
**When I try to explain how I feel*
*当我努力向你表达我的感受
**that I still need your love*
*我仍然需要你的爱
**After all that I've done*
*我已竭尽全力
**You won't believe me*
*你仍不愿相信我
**All you will see is the girl you once knew*
*你看到的还是从前那个我
**Although she's dressed up to the nines*
*尽管打扮无可挑剔
**At sixes and sevens with you*
*却总与你格格不入
**I had to let it happen*
*我无法避免其发生
**I had to change...*
*我不得不去改变
**Couldn't stay all my life down at heel*
*不能任凭自己随波逐流
**Looking out of the window*
*满足于张望窗外的世界
**Staying out of the sun*
*远离阳光的照耀
**So I chose freedom*
*于是我选择了自♥由♥
**Running around, trying everything new*
*四处游历 尝试新事物
**But nothing impressed me at all*
*但那些根本无法打动我
**I never expected it to...*
*我也从未期盼如此
**Don't cry for me, Argentina*
*阿根廷 别为我哭泣
**The truth is I never left you*
*事实上 我从未远去
**All through my wild days*
*就算在那段狂野岁月里
**My mad existence*
*疯狂历程中
**I kept my promise*
*我也一直信守承诺
**Don't keep your distance*
*不要将我拒之门外
**Don't cry for me, Argentina*
*阿根廷 别为我哭泣
**The truth is I never left you*
*事实上 我从未远去
**All through my wild days*
*就算在那段狂野岁月里
**My mad existence*
*疯狂历程中
**I kept my promise*
*我也一直信守承诺
**Don't keep your distance*
*不要将我拒之门外
**Have I said too much*
*我是否说得太多
**There's nothing more I can think of to say to you*
*我想不出还能对你怎样表白
**But all you have to do*
*你所要做的就是看着我
**Is look at me to know*
*这样你就会明瞭
**That every word is true...*
*我每字每句都是真情
So how many times have you guys auditioned?
你们来试唱过几次
Three.
三次
Six.
六次
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Nick, Jeff,
尼克 杰夫
congrats, you're moving on.
恭喜你们 通过了
Oh, dude.
老兄
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜了 谢谢
Any sage advice?
有什么好建议吗
Don't try so hard next time.
下次别用力这么猛
I didn't realize that caring was frowned upon.
我才知道原来这里反对真情流露
I don't know how it worked at your old school,
我不知道你之前的学校是怎样的
but did you notice that we all wear uniforms around here?
但是 你有没有发现我们都穿着统一制♥服♥
It's about being part of the team.
我们都要做团队的一份子
I guess I'm just used to having to scream to get noticed.
我可能总是习惯故意引人注意吧
You're not going to make it as a Warbler
如果你只想要引人注意
if all you care about is getting noticed.
那你就进不了林莺合唱团
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
I know it's going to take some getting used to,
我知道你还需要一点时间
but you'll fit in soon enough,
但你很快就能适应的
I promise.
我保证
How's the number for Sectionals coming?
分组赛的舞蹈排得怎么样了
Hi.
你好
Um, yeah, it's good.
那个 很好
Wait, do you maybe want to see a movie tonight?
等等 你今晚想去看电影吗
Uh, I can't, I have rehearsal with Mike.
不想去 我还要和麦克排练呢
Well, how about a latte tomorrow morning?
那明早一起去喝杯咖啡吧
Artie, I can't,
阿蒂 我不去
and I can't talk right now either.
我现在也不方便聊天
I have to go rehearse. I'm really, really sorry.
我要去排练了 真的真的很抱歉
Hey. Something wrong?
有问题吗
I'm beginning to think my new directions
我觉得 或许我给新航向合唱团
for the New Directions was a terrible idea.
制定的新航向不是什么好主意
Oh, no. We're off to Sectionals, and I have
不是吧 我们要去分组赛了 我...
I've never seen the kids so out of sync.
我从没看过孩子们这么不配合
You look great, though.
不过 你今天真漂亮
Ready to go?
可以出发了吗
I can't.
不行
Why?
为什么
I didn't tell Carl I was going with you.
我之前没告诉卡尔我要和你一起去
Ever since Rocky Horror he's had some issues with you,
因为自从洛基恐怖秀之后他就一直跟你有芥蒂
you know, with us spending time together,
你知道 就是觉得我们在一起的时间太多了
and, um, actually, it was counseling Finn and Rachel
然后 事实上 芬恩和蕾切尔这次的事
that made me realize that
让我明白
sometimes the withholding of the truth
有时候 隐瞒事实
can make someone feel as bad as lying,
和说谎一样糟
so I told him the truth last night
所以我昨晚向他坦白了
and we had a big fight.
然后大吵一架
Then we made up and... then he told me that he loved me...
然后我们和好了 他说他爱我
and then I told him that I love him back.
我说我也爱他
Well, we're going to miss our good luck charm.
看来得不到你的好运相护了
Mr. Schuester,
舒斯特老师
not that I really care,
尽管我也不是真的很在意
but if we don't leave now,
不过如果我们还不出发
we're going to miss the competition.
就赶不上比赛了
Good luck. Okay.
祝你好运 好吧
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Then go down to 7-Eleven and get some.
那你就去便利店买♥♥
I need Raisinets.
我要葡萄干
Carb loading?
在批发糖果吗
Puck got Lauren Zizes to take your place
帕克找来劳伦·塞西丝填补你的空缺
and she won't go on unless she gets her damn candy.
她吃不到糖就不肯上台
She's a warm body.
她来凑人数的
Hey, did you, uh, get your solo?
嘿 你得到独唱机会了吗
Sadly, no.
很不幸 没有
Oh, wow, if you didn't get a solo,
如果连你都拿不到独唱机会
then they must be really good.
那他们一定是厉害的不得了
We are doomed.
我们输定了
Sorry, that was selfish.
不好意思 我太自私了
What I meant to say was, "Wow, that, that really sucks.
我想说的是 真的很遗憾
I'm, I'm sure you were really good."
我知道你的表现无可挑剔
I was-- I mean, I think I was.
我知道 我曾经认为我很棒
Being in The Warblers has really made me question
加入林莺合唱团让我开始
everything I thought about myself.
质疑我过去对自己的认知
Yeah.
对
What has become of us, Kurt?
我们到底怎么了 科特
So do you miss us?
你想我们吗
I do.
当然
Being a Warbler is great,
加入林莺合唱团很棒
but I don't think they appreciate my individuality
但是我觉得他们并不像你们那样
as much as you guys did,
欣赏我的个人能力
and I can't help but think
所以我忍♥不住去想
that I let you guys down.
我让你们失望了
It's your life, Kurt,
这是你的生活 科特
and you weren't safe at McKinley anymore
你在麦金利高中得不到安全保障
and we all get it.
我们都能理解
How come you were never this nice to me
为什么我们在一个合唱团的时候
when I was your teammate?
你没有对我这么好呢
Because you were my only real competition.
因为你是唯一能跟我竞争的人
Hmm, yeah, true.
这倒是
So how's Finn?
芬恩近来好吗
I feel bad.
感觉真糟
I haven't spoken to him since the wedding.
自从婚礼之后我就没跟他聊过了
I haven't really talked to him much either.
我最近也没怎么跟他说话
I found out that he and Santana
我发现他曾经和桑塔纳有染
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表