I'm going to give you an SSRI.
我会给你开点抗抑郁药
Start with a low dosage,
先从低剂量开始服用
and that'll help you hold on to the serotonin
这药会增加大脑自然产生的
that your brain naturally makes anyway.
血清素 从而起到抗抑郁的作用
And I'd like to see you in about a week.
最好一周内能来复诊
Well, it's over.
彻底没戏了
What?
什么
My campaign.
竞选
I'll never get elected prom queen now.
我这辈子都别想当舞会皇后了
Can I show you something?
能给你看点东西吗
It's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
I used to have another photo,
我以前放的是另外一张照片
but... I like this one better.
但 我更喜欢这张
Why?
为什么
She looks terrible. You think so?
她这么难看 你真这么觉得
'Cause I think it's the first one
因为我觉得这是第一张
where you can really see her.
让我把她看的清清楚楚的照片
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll see you in Glee rehearsal, okay?
排练的时候见 好吗
She's, like, an inspiration.
她真是鼓舞人心
One of us. One who overcame.
是我们自己人 克服了重重困难的人
I always thought she was just some kind of stuck-up bitch,
我以前总认为她是那种高傲的贱女孩
but she's really one of the people.
但其实她也是路人一枚
Yeah, totally.
没错
Holy crap, it's her.
我靠 是她
Totally.
没错
You have our votes, Lucy.
我们都给你投票了 露西
Totally.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll try not to let you down.
尽量不让你们失望
Jacob Ben Israel's
雅各布·本·以色列的
queen poll has you up by 40%.
皇后票选调查 你领先40%
I... suppose I...
我觉得是我
had that result coming.
自食其果
It's not cool...
我的所作所为
what I did to you, and I apologize.
很不够义气 我道歉
I respect you.
我敬佩你
I had to get a nose job and go on a crazy diet
为了在学校有那种女王范儿
to walk around this school like I owned it.
我做了鼻部整形 还疯狂节食
And you just do it.
你什么都没做 就做到了
Well, I have to admit...
不得不承认
I have considered. Going blonde.
我也考虑过 染成金发
I'm not so sure.
我可不认为那是好主意
Red, maybe.
红色可能更好
Ooh, that's a great idea.
是个好主意
Red.
红色
Do you like my shirt for Glee Club?
喜欢我这件合唱团自♥制♥T恤吗
Looks perfect. I know.
完美极了 我就知道
Check out mine.
看看我的
What? This is perfect.
怎么了 我觉得超合适的
Legend has it that when I came out of my mother,
传言道 我老妈刚生出我时
I told the nurse she was fat.
我就吐槽说护士是个胖子
Well,
不过
I made a different one for you.
我给你另做了一件
I'm Hispanic.
我是西班牙的
Wait, was that supposed to be "Lesbian"?
等会 你是想写"同性恋"吗
Yeah, isn't that what it says?
对啊 这词儿不是这个意思吗
When you told me all that stuff the other week,
前几周你对我出柜的事
it meant so much to me.
对我意义重大
To see you be so honest.
看到你如此坦诚
Especially 'cause I know how bad it hurt.
特别是 我知道这得有多痛苦
I was so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Yeah, well, don't get used to it.
得了 你可别习以为常了
And certainly don't even think about telling anyone.
你要泄露这事儿更是想都别想
Why not?
为什么
You're like the most awesomest girl at this school.
你可是学校里最正点的姑娘
Why would you try to hide any of that? I'm dating Karofsky now.
为什么要掩饰自我呢 我在和克罗斯基约会
It's gross.
真恶心
You don't get a say in who I date anymore.
我跟谁约会你可管不着
Why not, because I'm dating somebody?
为什么 因为我也在跟别人约会吗
Because you're Lebanese and I think I'm bi-curious?
还是因为你是同性恋 我觉得自己可能是双性恋
No. Because I said I love you.
不 是因为我说过我爱你
You didn't say you love me back.
你却没回答说你也爱我
I do love you. Clearly you don't love you
我爱你 而且很显然
as much as I do or you'd put the shirt on
你爱自己不如我爱你深
and you would dance with me.
要么你就会穿上它和我一起表演了
All right, guys.
好了 伙计们
Listen up.
听好了
You all did really good this week.
这周你们的表现都很不错
It was tough, but I think we came closer as a team
虽说艰辛 但我认为大家的团队关系更紧密了
and I'm proud of you.
我为你们而骄傲
And now, I'd like to be the first one to show off
现在 让我来做第一个
my custom T-shirt, revealing something
秀出自♥制♥T恤的人 让大家看到
I was self-conscious about in the past,
我早就意识到的一件事
something I was born with,
一件与生俱来的东西
something I've come to accept about myself this past week.
在过去一周里我已经打心眼里接受了它
So, drumroll, Finn.
鼓点制♥造♥下悬念 芬恩
I like your chin, Mr. Shue.
我喜欢你的下巴 舒先生
Yeah, I would've went with "Tears up a lot."
我还以为是"经常内牛满面"
Uh, is everyone here?
所有人都到了吗
Not everybody.
没呢
I wanted to thank you guys for my Barbravention.
我想谢谢大家为我所做的表演
And I have an announcement to make.
我有个消息要宣布
I went to my doctor
我去了医生那里
and...
然后
I canceled my appointment.
我取消了预约
And then I went home
然后回到家
and I made this.
做了这个
So, unfortunately I can't join in on today's dance number.
不过不幸的是 今天的舞蹈我不能参与了
My doctor said I have to stay away from vigorous choreography
医生说在我的鼻子未痊愈之前
while my nose heals.
暂时不能参与激烈表演
So thanks for being patient.
谢谢大家耐心听我这番话
And, Finn, next time,
还有芬恩 下次
watch out for the schnoz.
注意身边有大鼻子出没
Where's Santana?
桑塔纳去哪了
Probably off somewhere making out with Karofsky.
可能正在哪儿和克罗斯基亲热吧
Yeah, he can have her.
由他去吧
Hit it!
开舞
**It doesn't matter if you love him*
*没所谓你是爱她
**Or capital H-I-M*
*还是爱他
**Just put your paws up*
*伸出双手舞起来
**'Cause you were born this way, baby*
*因为这是你生性使然
**My mama told me when I was young*
*小时候 妈妈告诉我
**We are all born superstars*
*我们生来就是巨星
**She rolled my hair, put my lipstick on*
*她卷起我头发 给我涂上唇彩
**In the glass of her boudoir*
*对镜梳妆
**There's nothing wrong with loving who you are*
*敢做自己 何错之有
**She said, 'cause he made you perfect, babe*
*她说 你因他而完美 宝贝
**So hold your head up, girl, and you'll go far*
*那就昂起头来 女孩 你前途光芒万丈
**Listen to me when I say*
*听我给你细细道来
**I'm beautiful in my way*
*我本身已然完美
**'Cause God makes no mistakes*
*因上帝不会犯错
**I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way*
*我走的路完全正确 因为做自己无罪
**Don't hide yourself in regret*
*别隐藏自己 自怨自艾
**Just love yourself and you're set*
*就爱惜自己 你已完美
**I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way*
*我走的路完全正确 因为做自己无罪
**Don't be a drag, just be a queen*
*别做个累赘 做高贵的自己
**Whether you're broke or evergreen*
*不论你已年老 或是青春相随
**You're black, white, beige, chola descent*
*不论你肤色是白是黑 不论你出生高低贵贱
**You're Lebanese, you're Orient*
*不论你来自东边西边
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表