and yet you're handing me no gifts. I need gifts.
你戴这帽子还不给我礼物 我要礼物
You want my hat? It's a start.
你想要这帽子 就从这儿开始
Coach, we've got a problem.
教练 有麻烦了
Thanks, guys.
谢啦 孩子们
Those go under the tree in the choir room.
把它们放到音乐室的圣诞树下面吧
Plop it down there. Thank you.
都放到那儿 谢谢
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Six different people got Sue a Shake Weight.
六个人都给苏买♥♥了窈摆铃[健身器材]
Becky, go into the glove box of my LeCar
贝基 去我的那辆莱卡车的杂物箱里
and bring me my tear gas. Then, get me Gloria Allred.
拿一个的催泪瓦斯 再给我找个律师
Merry Christmas, Sue.
圣诞快乐 苏
As you can see, we're repo'ing your gifts.
如你所见 我们正在回购你的礼物呢
Most can't be returned
你居然把这些全拆封了
since you inexplicably opened all of them.
所以大部分都退不回商店了
And I licked each one so no one would touch them.
我还每个都舔了一遍 这样你们就不能碰了
So the staff has agreed to donate them
老师们一致同意
to the homeless kids at McKinney-Vento.
把这些通过"麦金尼—凡托基金"捐给流浪儿
I mean, what is your problem anyway?
我是说 你到底哪根筋搭错了啊
Were you one of those kids
你难道也是那种
who never got presents at Christmas?
从没得到过圣诞礼物的流浪儿吗
Yes, Dr. Laura. As a matter of fact, I was,
是呀 劳拉医生 事实上 我还真是
and I'm making up for it now.
所以我现在要把失去的补回来
Face it, Sue. We won.
承认吧 苏 我们赢了
This will not stand.
赢了才怪
I have legal rights to those gifts.
对这些财物 我可享有法定权利
You know what, Sue? You don't.
知道吗 苏 你没有
I checked with human resources,
我去人事部查过了
and because you misrepresented yourself,
介于你滥用职权
it is within our legal right to take back these gifts.
我们有权收回这些礼物
Ho, ho, ho.
灭 哈 哈
You know what you are, Sue?
知道你是什么吗 苏
You're a grinch.
你就是圣诞怪杰[偷圣诞礼物的人]
Are you guys punking me?
你们又想耍我吗
I thought we were cool after you sang me that song.
我还以为那首歌♥是我们和好的象征
This is serious, Coach.
我们说真的 教练
Remember when you were a kid,
想想儿时的你
the way you felt when you came downstairs on Christmas morning,
在圣诞节的早晨走下楼
seeing that Santa had come?
看到圣诞老人曾来过时的的感受吗
I do love Santa Claus.
我确实爱圣诞老人
One year, I asked him for a full set of free weights.
有一年 我向他许愿要全套哑铃
Kept asking my dad,
然后一直不停问我爸
"How did Santy get those 75-pound dumbbells down the chimney?"
圣诞老人是怎么扛着75磅的哑铃钻烟囱的
Should have suspected something
我早该猜到的
when Dad was in traction until the end of January.
一月底我爸爸就去做牵引治疗了
You've got the perfect Santa body type.
你的身材扮圣诞老人最合适了
Watch it, Puckerman.
注意你的措辞 帕克曼
Look, we rented the suit.
我们都借好衣服了
All you need to do is put it on.
你只要打扮停当
Just tell her that you can't give her
告诉她 你今年没法满足她的愿望
the gift of me walking this year.
我还不能站起来走路
That seems so harsh and not at all like Santa.
这话太残酷了 不像圣诞老人啊
She asked Santa for the impossible--
她向圣诞老人许下了不可实现的愿望
me walking again.
我怎么可能重新走起来
If Christmas morning comes around
要是等到圣诞节早上
and I'm not dancing in Glee Club rehearsal
我没能在合唱团排练中跳起舞
with no personal explanation from her idol,
圣诞老人又不跟她好好解释一番的话
she's going to lose faith in Old Saint Nick,
她会怀疑老圣怀疑人生的
and we can't have that.
我们不能让这事发生
Tell her the elves are working on it.
跟她说小精灵们在努力呢
Elves have awesome cord blood for stem cell research,
他们正在用脐带血做干细胞研究
but these advances are a few years away.
但得多等几年才能实现
Okay.
好吧
Great. And then we need you to break into her house.
太好了 还有 你得翻进她家
What? No. No way! The back door will be open.
什么 这不行 后门到时候会敞开的
I-I talked to her parents; they really want her to believe, too.
我和她父母谈过 他们也希望她能保持信仰
Look, Coach.
看呀 教练
The janitor staff got you hideous gloves.
门卫们给你买♥♥了一对超丑的手套
Give me those.
给我
They'll come in handy.
有备无患
No fingerprints.
以免留下指纹
Suit up, Becky.
换衣服吧 贝基
I don't understand why we have to dress up, Coach.
我不明白为什么要穿成这样呢 教练
Well, this way, if anyone sees us,
这样的话 如果别人看到我们
we'll have plausible deniability.
我们就能光明正大否认了
I repeat, you are a "Rein-dog."
再说一次 你是我的"驯狗"
Trust me, they're real.
相信我 "驯狗"是真实存在的
How am I looking?
我看上去怎么样
Fantastic, Coach.
棒极了 教练
Yeah, you know, Becky,
知道嘛 贝基
my mastery of camouflage is the only thing
正是凭借我精湛的易容术
that kept me from being court-martialed
才能在美莱村大屠♥杀♥后[美军在越南的大屠♥杀♥]
after that My Lai misunderstanding.
逃脱军事法庭的审判
Copy that.
明白
Now, let's go get what is rightfully mine.
出发 去拿回属于我们的东西
Schuester thinks I'm a grinch,
舒斯特竟敢说我是圣诞怪杰
well, that's exactly what he's gonna get.
我就要让他吃不了兜着走
**You're a mean one, Sue the Grinch
圣诞怪杰苏某人 没人比你更奸险
**You really are a heel
既狡猾又心眼小
**Sue the Grinch
圣诞怪杰苏某人
**You're a bad banana with a... A greasy black peel
后妈脸庞刻薄心肠
**You're a monster, Sue the Grinch
你就是个老妖怪 圣诞怪杰苏某人
**Your heart's an empty hole
没心没肺没胸怀
**Your brain is full of spiders
满心眼坏水
**You've got garlic in your soul
一肚子肮脏
**Sue the Grinch
圣诞怪杰苏某人
**I wouldn't touch you with a 39-and-a-half-foot pole
我不敢惹你 我要离你远远地
**You're a foul one, Sue the Grinch
你邪恶至极 圣诞怪杰苏某人
**You're a nasty, wasty skunk
你满脸猥琐
**Your heart is full of unwashed socks
你心肠恶毒
**Your soul is full of gunk, Sue the Grinch.
你灵魂肮脏 圣诞怪杰苏某人
Becky, load it up.
贝基 装货咯
Santa?
圣诞老人
Why, Brittany.
布里特妮 怎么了
What are you doing here?
来这儿有什么事吗
I'm bringing a gift to put under the tree for the homeless kids.
我带了点给孤儿的礼物 放在树下
It's a dollhouse.
是个玩偶之家
At least their dolls won't be homeless.
至少他们的玩偶们不会流浪啦
What are you doing, Santa?
你怎么来了 圣诞老人
Well, you see, Brittany, one of the lights
你看 布里特妮
on the tree isn't working.
圣诞树上有几盏灯坏了
So I'm bringing it back home to my workshop.
我来把它们带回工作室
I'll fix it up there,
等一修理好
and I'll bring it back here.
就拿回来挂上
Shuffle on home.
快回家吧
They took everything.
他们把这儿洗劫一空
Including all of Sue's Secret Santa gifts
就连本来要送给孤儿的
we were gonna give to the homeless kids.
苏氏神秘圣诞礼物也一个都不剩
Only further proof that everyone
这进一步证明
in this school hates us no matter what we do.
无论我们怎么努力 还是一样讨人厌
It's not the school.
不是学生干的
It's Sue. She did this.
是苏 是她干的
It wasn't Sue, it was Santa.
不是苏 是圣诞老人
He said a light was out on the tree, he'd fix everything.
他说树上有盏灯坏了 他会修好的
We just need to let him do his thing.
我们应该听他的
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure santa was a boy and not a girl, Brittany?
你怎么确定圣诞老人是男的 布里特妮
I swear on my life.
我敢保证
Santa's a boy; everybody knows that.
圣诞老人是男的 谁都知道
It was probably one of the boys on the football team.
估计是橄榄球队的某个人
I guess it wasn't Sue.
看来不是苏
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表