We're not doing it for Sue, we're doing it for her sister.
我们不是为了苏 是为了她姐姐
Jean is just like us, guys.
伙计们 简跟我们有点像
I mean, she's been an outsider and an underdog all of her life.
我是说 这么多年来 她一直被人歧视
We, of all people, should celebrate that.
所以我们 在座各位 应该帮她
Can I say something?
我能说两句吗
When someone dies, yes, it's a tragedy,
有人去世 这固然是悲剧
but it's also a part of life.
然而这就是生命的题中之义
And you can't let death put your life on hold.
你不可能永生不死
Now, I don't mean to be blunt,
现在 请恕我直言
but I don't think you should be planning a funeral
我不认为这是策划葬礼的好时候
the same week you should be focusing on the set list for Nationals.
毕竟我们还要备战全国赛呢
Seriously?
真的吗
You... you're serious?
你...你是认真的吗
Actually, yes, I am.
没错 我很认真
Do you know what Vocal Adrenaline is doing right now?
你知道肾上腺乐团在干嘛吗
They're in their third week of 24-hour-a-day rehearsals.
他们正在进入第三周的24小时全天排练
They're on an I.V. Drip.
他们从不间断
That's how hard they're working.
他们就是那么拼命
Do you know what happens in Vocal Adrenaline
你知道如果肾上腺乐团排练期间
if someone dies during a number?
有成员死了怎么办
They use them as a prop,
他们把尸体支撑住 继续演
like Weekend at Bernie's.
就像电影《伯尼的周末》/《老板的周末》那样
No.
不是吧
Thanks for your input, Jessie,
谢谢你的提醒 杰西
but we're helping Sue with the service for her sister.
但是我们必须帮助苏安排她姐姐的后事
Rachel, you said I needed to be more of a leader
蕾切尔 你告诉我 在合唱团里
of this club-- well, here goes.
我必须更有领导力 这就是我的领导力
I'm making the call.
我这就去打电♥话♥
We're doing this.
我们要帮她
Sue, hold on a second.
苏 等等
Finn and Kurt told me that you agreed
芬恩和科特跟我说
to let the Glee Club help out
你同意让合唱团帮你安排
with your sister's funeral, and I...
你姐姐的葬礼了 我
I just wanted to say that we're honored,
我只想说 这是我们的荣幸
and it takes a big person to reach out like that and ask for help.
你能开口求我们帮助是很不容易的事
I didn't ask for help; they volunteered.
不是我求他们帮我 他们自愿的
And I only agreed on the condition that frankenteen and Lady Trousers
我只是同意让大块头和伪娘来帮我
help me clean out Jean's room at the nursing home.
整理简留在疗养院的遗物
They look like they could use the exercise,
反正他们不用白不用
and I like the idea of using your glee club as unpaid labor.
压榨合唱团的免费劳动力 我何乐而不为
Sue, I know you're going through a hard time right now.
苏 我知道这段时间对你来说很难熬
And despite our differences, I just, I just want you to know
考虑到咱俩的差异 我只是 我只是希望
that you can lean on me if you need to.
如果你需要 我可以借个肩膀给你依靠
Oh, William, I wouldn't dare lean on you.
威廉啊 哀家不敢啊
So much grease in your hair,
就你那分泌旺盛的头油
I'd probably slide right off.
我怕我直接就滑下来了
I'm still not convinced that this is the best idea.
我还是觉得这样不好
I don't want any of the kids to feel like they're losers.
我不想让任何学生觉得自己败者为寇
But that's a crucial part of the process.
可这才是整个过程的关键啊
You see, I took a class at UCLA
我在加州大学洛杉矶分校上过一门课
in judging for reality TV shows,
是关于做真人秀评委的
so I'm totally ready to give feedback
我完全准备好给出
that's both blistering and unhelpful.
辛辣又毫无帮助的评价了
It was a really good class. I learned a lot.
那真是门好课啊 我受益匪浅
We're ready for the first contestant.
请一号♥选手开始吧
My name is Santana Lopez, and I will be singing
我叫桑塔纳·洛佩斯 我要唱
Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black."
艾米·怀恩豪斯的《再陷黑暗》
**He left no time to regret*
*他没留点时间惋惜我的爱情
**Kept his lips wet*
*另寻新欢 缠绵悱恻
**With his same old safe bet*
*又是他那套甜言蜜语
**Me and my head high*
*我要高高昂起头
**And my tears dry*
*流干了眼泪
**Get on without my guy*
*没了我的男人 照样要过下去
**And I tread a troubled track*
*我踏上了一条麻烦重重的路
**My odds are stacked*
*前途未卜
**I go back to black*
*我又再陷入一片黑暗
**We only said good-bye with words*
*我们只用言语分别
**I died a hundred times*
*我心死百次
**You go back to her*
*你回到她身边
**And I go back to...*
*我又再陷入
**Black*
*一片黑暗
**Black*
*一片黑暗
**I go back to*
*我又再陷入
**I go back to...*
*我又再陷入
**We only said good-bye with words*
*我们只用言语分别
**I died a hundred times*
*我心死百次
**You go back to her*
*你回到她身边
**And I go back to black*
*而我又再陷入一片黑暗
Fantastic, Santana.
太精彩了 桑塔纳
Thanks so much for coming in.
谢谢你来参赛
Wait,th-that's all you have to say?
等等 你就没别的要说吗
You spent the entire performance scribbling notes.
我表演的时候你一直在记笔记
Well,if you really must know, I was simply writing down
你要非得知道 我只是在写
that I don't think that your performance went very deep
我觉得你的表演没有深刻地挖掘出
into the emotional truth of the song.
这首歌♥的真情实感
Oh,is that so?
是嘛
Well,I happen to have some feedback for you.
那我也有话要对你说
Thanks, Santana, th-that's all we'll need.
谢谢 桑塔纳 就这样吧
I'm about to go all Lima Heights.
利马高地旅行社的飞机 老娘坐定了
Th-Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, I'm Kurt Hummel, and I'll be singing
你们好 我是科特·哈梅尔 我要唱
"Some People" from Gypsy.
《吉普赛人》的歌♥曲《有些人》
Ah, great selection, Kurt.
选得好 科特
Hit it.
唱吧
**Some people can get a thrill*
*织个毛衣 静静♥坐♥着
**Knitting sweaters and sitting still*
*有些人就激动不已
**That's okay for some people*
*对有些人这就可以了
**Who don't know they're alive*
*对那些不知何为生活的人
**Some people can thrive and bloom*
*无所事事 宅在家里
**Living life in the living room*
*有些人就乐得开花
**That's perfect for some people*
*对老态龙钟的人来说
**Of 105*
*这就算完美
**But I at least gotta try*
*但我要尝试一切
**When I think of all the sights that I gotta see*
*想想我都能看到什么奇景
**And all the places I gotta play*
*我都能游历什么地方
**All the things that I gotta be at*
*我都能经历什么奇遇
**Come on, Papa, what do you say?*
*说啊 爸爸 你觉得怎么样
**Some people can be content*
*玩玩宾果 交交房♥租
**Playing bingo and paying rent*
*有些人就知足常乐
**That's peachy for some people*
*对无趣的人来说
**For some humdrum people to be*
*这就很不错
**But some people ain't me*
*但这些人可不是我
**I had a dream*
*我有个梦想
**A wonderful dream, Papa*
*一个奇妙的梦想 爸爸
**Good-bye to blueberry pie*
*再不要吃蓝莓派
**Good riddance to all the socials I had to go to*
*再不要勉强应酬
**All the lodges I had to play*
*去住个小旅馆
**All the Shriners I said hello to*
*跟圣地兄弟会的会员打个招呼
**Hey, L.A., I'm coming your way*
*洛杉矶 我这就来了
**Some people sit on their butts*
*有些人就坐在那里
**Got the dream, yeah, but not the guts*
*满腔梦想 却不敢实现
**That's living for some people*
*那是有些人的生活
**For some humdrum people,I suppose*
*大概那些无趣的人吧
**Well, they can stay and rot*
*他们就在那儿发霉吧
**But not Rose*
*但不是我罗丝
All right. Good job, buddy.
好 唱得好 伙计
Kurt...
科特
you do know that song was meant to be sung by a woman, right?
你知道这是首女人唱的歌♥吧
Yes, I'm aware.
是 我知道
And the Glee Club sort of dealt with that whole
合唱团对男孩唱女孩歌♥的事
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表