And you're already the head cheerleader.
而你已经是啦啦队领队了
Oh, my God, are you proposing?
我的神啊 你是在求婚吗
We've known each other for six weeks. Stand up.
我们认识才6周吧 快起来再说
You're freaking me out. I want to marry you...
你吓到我了 我想娶你
some day. Until then,
在将来的某天
will you accept this promise ring?
在那之前 你愿意接受这枚承诺戒指吗
What are you, six?
你是6岁的小孩吗
If you accept,
如果你接受
this ring will symbolize my promise to you to be true,
那么这枚戒指就是我信守诺言的信物
to never pressure you to do anything more than kiss,
承诺今后不在逼你比接吻更进一步
to listen to your problems,
承诺聆听你的倾诉
to tell you when you have food in your teeth
承诺在你齿缝里有食物没清干净时
or eye gunk,
或你有眼屎时告知你
to come over to your house whenever you need
承诺无论何时你需要一个人陪你时
something super heavy moved around.
我都会到你身边
I promise to make you feel proud
我承诺 在你指着走廊另一端的我
when you point down the hall and say,
告诉别人"那是我的男友"时
"That dude's my boyfriend."
让你觉得自豪
And I promise to do all of those things
我承诺去做所有的这一切
without ever trying to sound like Matthew McConaughey.
而不是试着模仿马修·麦康纳[著名男演员]
I really care about you, Quinn.
奎恩 我真的很在乎你
And I want us to be together.
我想要我们在一起
Is that a no?
这是拒绝吗
It's a maybe.
这是个或许吧
Hey, uh, so I've been reviewing this itinerary,
我检查了一遍流程
and I don't really get it.
有点不太明白
Are you sure we should release 300 live doves indoors?
你确定我们要在室内释放300只活鸽子吗
Won't that get kind of messy?
会不会搞得一团乱
That's why we feed them glitter, Finn.
养鸽千日用鸽一时 芬恩
Well, look, I've been thinking about it.
听着 我有个想法
I really want to do something special for the wedding, and
我真的很想为婚礼做点特别的
I wanted to take this opportunity
也想趁这次机会
to sort of remind everyone that I'm, you know, a leader.
向所有人彰显我的领袖风范
I have the perfect idea.
我有个妙计
After you walk your mom down the aisle,
你牵着你妈妈走进教堂
and give her away to my dad...
把她交给我爸爸
Incredibly creepy.
想想就好寒
...and give your speech to the newlyweds--
...并向新人致完辞后
which I will write, although you are free
这个我会写好 其他方面
to suggest overall themes--
你完全有自♥由♥提出意见
you and Carole will have a lovely
你和卡罗会在众人面前
mother-and-son dance in front of everyone.
跳上一段优雅的母子舞
Ah, that's a terrible idea.
这个想法糟透了
Everybody knows I'm the worst dancer.
谁都知道我跳舞有多烂
Finn, trust me on this.
芬恩 相信我
I've been planning weddings since I was two.
我两岁就开始筹划婚礼了
My Power Rangers got married and divorced
我把我的超级战队玩具排列组合着结婚离婚
in so many combinations, they were like Fleetwood Mac.
堪比佛利伍麦克乐队
I guess if I could pull it off,
要是我真能搞定一切
it would make me seem like a cool stud.
一定会显得魅力非凡
Totally.
绝对
Thanks. It's a plan.
谢谢 就这么定了
I don't want you near me.
别靠近我
Can I have this?
这个能送给我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No. No.
不好
Okay, let's go to the principal, come on.
我们去找校长 走
Did he physically hurt you?
他有没有在生理上伤害过你
No.
没有
You said he's shoved you into the lockers before.
你说过他曾把你往储物柜上推
Well, I can't expel a kid for shoving.
我可不能因为推推搡搡就把那孩子给开了
He'll just say, "I didn't mean to shove that kid, I tripped!"
他定会说"我不是故意推他的 我没站稳"
Excuse works like a charm.
这种狗皮膏药借口
I use it all the time.
屡试不爽
He didn't shove me this time.
他这次没推我
He just... terrified me.
他就...恐吓了我
Lady, I can't suspend a student because he scares you.
姑娘 我没法因为他吼你两声就处分他
High school is a dry run for the rest of your life.
高中是进入社会之前的彩排
It's rough. People can be mean.
江湖险恶 人心叵测
That's your advice?
这就是你的建议吗
That's all you have to say?
你就想说这些吗
William, I was bullied my entire life.
威廉 我一辈子都被人欺负
I grew up with a handicapable sister.
和一个智障的姐姐相依为命
I know very well how cruel people can be.
我最明白人类有多残酷
Was it difficult? Yes.
辛苦吗 当然
Did it make me stronger?
有没有让我更坚强
You bet it did.
最好是有
It's the fear that's the worst.
我真的好害怕
I never know when it's coming, I can't concentrate,
不知道一切何时会降临 我没法集中
I don't feel like I'm part of this school at all.
对这个学校没有归属感
I feel like I'm in a horror movie where this creature
我总觉得自己陷入一个恐怖片中
follows me around terrifying me,
被这个怪兽威吓着紧追不舍
and there's nothing that I can do about it?
我真的无能为力吗
I mean, you...
我是说
You don't know what's going on in this kid's head.
你无法理解这同学脑子里想些什么
You don't know what he's capable of.
没法猜测他的能力范围
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Nothing. Maybe I'm overreacting.
没什么 或许是我反应过度了
Lady, this kid lays a finger on you,
姑娘 这家伙要是再动你一根寒毛
you come straight to me,
直接来找我
and I will expel him faster
我会立刻开除他
than a Thai take-out place can read back your delivery order.
绝对快过泰国餐馆复述你外卖♥♥单的速度
Okay? But until that happens,
可以吧 但那之前
and I'm genuinely sorry to say this,
我只能由衷抱歉地说
there is nothing legally I or the school board can do.
我和校董事会无法可依
Come on, Kurt.
走了 科特
We're gonna be late for rehearsal.
排练要迟到了
You know, when you call me lady-- that's bullying.
知道嘛 当你叫我姑娘时就是恃强欺弱
And it's really hurtful.
真的很伤人
I'm sorry. I thought that was your name.
抱歉 我还以为那是你的名字
As an apology, I'll allow you
作为补偿 我允许你
to choose from the following nicknames--
从下列昵称里挑个
Gelfling, Porcelain, and Tickle-Me-Doughface.
小精灵 瓷娃娃 挠挠面团脸
I guess I'll go with Porcelain.
我选瓷娃娃吧
Damn. Totally wanted Tickle-Me-Doughface.
该死 我最喜欢挠挠面团脸
Ladies, the Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation
姑娘们 克罗斯基欺负科特的事
is getting way out of control.
已到了无法无天的地步
Kurt's miserable, he's losing weight--
科特很痛苦 形容稿枯
and not in a good way.
状态很差
And he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore.
几乎都不跟我争独唱之位了
We've all been teased, but something
我们也常被戏弄
about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse.
但克罗斯基做法更恶劣
We're all lucky enough to have boyfriends on the football team.
我们很幸运 都有个橄榄球队员男朋友
I say, we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky.
我希望我们一起要求他们直面克罗斯基
Okay, first off all, I'm not dating Sam.
首先 我没和山姆交往
And second of all, I think you personally just set
其次 你根本就是个人行为
the feminist movement back 50 years.
搞50年前盛行的女权运动
But guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle.
可顶罗斯基的人都是因为屈服于他的肌肉
So we're going to fight violence with violence? No!
所以你是要以暴制暴 不
Look, I'm not saying that they should hit him.
听着 我没让他们去揍他
What I'm saying is that we need to defend Kurt,
我是说我们要保护科特
and there's strength in numbers.
人多力量大
I'm confused. Are you and Artie officially dating now?
我有点困惑 你在和阿蒂交往吗
Deal with it.
私聊
When you guys fooled around, did he ever, like, just lie there?
你们一起时 他是不是也只会傻躺着
Why didn't you tell me that we were having
怎么没人通知我
a Glee girls meeting?
有团内女生会
This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends.
这个会只针对有男朋友的团员
We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt.
我们在商讨如何阻止克罗斯基继续欺负科特
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表