You can just, um, come pick it up
你明天下午4点去礼堂试音的时候
at the auditorium at 4:00 tomorrow.
我就把乐谱给你
Hi, I'm Sunshine Corazon,
我叫阳阳·克洛桑
And I'll be singing "Listen"
我要唱的是
from the movie Dreamgirls.
电影《追梦女郎》中的插曲《聆听》
Broadway show first.
上来就是百老汇曲目
Shh... Shut up.
嘘 闭嘴
**Listen*
*听
**To the song here in my heart*
*我心中这首歌♥
**A melody I start *
*我开启的旋律
**But can't complete *
*却难续
**Listen*
*听
**To the sound from deep within*
*内心深处的声音
**It's only beginning*
*开始蠢蠢欲动
**To find release*
*要找到宣泄
**Oh, the time has come *
*让梦唱响
**For my dreams to be heard *
*正是时候
**They will not be pushed aside and turned *
*绝不把梦放一旁
**Into your own *
*绝不换成你的梦
**All 'cause you won't listen*
*全都因为你不肯聆听
**Listen*
*听
**I am alone at the crossroads*
*我独自站在十字路口
**I'm not at home in my own home*
*我找不到自己的归宿
**And I've tried and tried*
*我不断尝试
**To say what's on my mind*
*喊出我的心声
**You should have known*
*你本该知道
**Oh, now I'm done believin' you*
*现在我已不再相信你
**You don't know what I'm feelin'*
*你不明白我的感受
**I'm more than what you made of me*
*我不再是你曾经塑造的那个我
**I followed the voice you gave to me*
*我曾追寻你赋予我的声音
**But now I gotta find my own*
*但现在我要做我自己
**I don't know where I belong*
*我不知道我该去向何方
**But I'll be movin' on*
*但是我必须不断向前
**If you don't*
*如果你不肯
**If you won't*
*如果你不愿
**Listen*
*听
**To the song here in my heart*
*我心中这首歌♥
**A melody I start*
*我开启的旋律
**But I will complete*
*我终将唱完
**Now I'm done believin' you*
*现在我已不再相信你
**You don't know what I'm feelin'*
*你不明白我的感受
**I'm more than what you made of me*
*我不再是你曾经塑造的那个我
**I followed the voice you think you gave to me*
*我曾追寻你赋予我的声音
**But now I gotta find*
*但是现在
**My own*
*做我自己
**My own*
*做我自己
Bravo! Wow.
精彩 天啊
Welcome to the Glee Club.
欢迎加入欢乐合唱团
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you mind if I join you?
我能坐在这吗
Okay.
算你答应了
Look, I really owe you an apology.
听着 我要和你说声抱歉
I guess I kicked this year off thinking that all of us
这学期一开始 我以为合唱团的孩子
in the Glee Club weren't outcasts anymore,
都不再是被排挤的人了
and I thought we'd be turning kids away.
我本以为我们能咸鱼翻身的
And then when no one signed up for the club,
但是之后我发现没有人报名加入
I realized that we were still at the bottom... outsiders.
我才意识到我们还是处于最底层 被人排挤
And that's how I made you feel.
很抱歉我让你也有这种感觉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
William, Beiste,
威廉 碧斯特
I wanted to make a peace offering with a batch of
我想用亲手做的热腾腾的曲奇
warm, homemade cookies.
作为致歉之礼
Oh, those smell like dog poop.
天啊 闻起来像是狗狗的便便
Are those dog poop cookies?
那是狗便便曲奇吗
No, that's the flaxseed oil you're smelling.
才不是 那是麻籽油的味道
These are heart-healthy cookies for some of our burlier Americans.
麻籽油对比较健壮的美国人来说 有利心脏健康
Sue, we're not going to do this anymore.
苏 我们不能继续这样恶搞了
Are you turning on me in public?
你是在公开揭穿我吗
The two of you are making a very serious mistake today,
你们两个今天犯了大错
the likes of which have not been seen
是继墨西哥印第安人
since the Mexican Indians
因为一张贝琪·罗斯掀裙照片
sold Manhattan to George Washington
把曼哈顿岛卖♥♥给乔治·华盛顿之后
for an upskirt photo of Betsy Ross.
最最严重的错误
Hey, man, uh, why didn't you show at the audition?
哥们 你怎么没去试音
I wanted to, I did, but after what Coach Beiste did to you...
我很想去 但是看到碧斯特教练把你踢出球队
Do you know how everybody talks about you Glee guys?
你知道别人怎么谈论合唱团的人吗
Oh, yeah, you get used to all that.
你会习惯的
Finn, I'm, I'm the new guy.
芬恩 我是新来的
That means I'm already on the outside looking in.
想要融入球队本就不容易
I don't want to start off three touchdowns behind.
我可不想从落后三个触底得分开始起步
I got to go.
我得走了
Coach Beiste makes us do a hundred push-ups
每迟到一分钟 碧斯特教练就会
for every minute we're late, so...
罚我们做100个俯卧撑...
Yeah, you made the team, that's cool.
不过你加入球队了 不错啊
Uh, what position?
打哪个位置
Quarterback.
四分卫
Excuse me, Sunshine.
打扰一下 阳阳
Hi, I'd like to officially welcome you aboard
你好 我正式欢迎你加入合唱团
and give you our Glee Club fall rehearsal schedule.
这是合唱团秋季排练时间表
She won't be joining your Glee Club.
她不会加入你的合唱团的
Oh, are you her dad?
你是她爸爸吗
Her director.
她的指导
Dustin Goolsby,
达斯汀·古斯比
new coach of Vocal Adrenaline.
肾上腺合唱团新的教练
Oh, and they gave me and my mom a condo and a green card.
他们给我和妈妈办了绿卡 还送了一套公♥寓♥
How did you even find out about her? Hey, Will,
你是怎么知道她的 你好 威尔
I went ahead and made that phone call.
是我通的风报的信
Should have gone along with the poop cookies.
要是和我一起恶搞狗便便曲奇就不会这样了
I actually would have stayed here, but I think
本来我想留下来的 但是我认为
Rachel would have made my life a living hell.
蕾切尔会让我生不如死的
I just didn't trust her after she sent me to a crack house.
在她把我骗到毒品站后 我就不相信她了
Not cool.
太恶劣了
It was nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
What did they say?
他们说什么了
Well, I talked 'em out of giving you a "Code red."
我说服他们不要给你设红色警戒
They were pissed, and they had the right to be.
他们很生气 他们有理由生你气
What you did was bad, Rachel.
你这样做太恶劣了 蕾切尔
We could have used Sunshine to beat Vocal Adrenaline,
本来可以依靠阳阳打败肾上腺合唱团
and now they're just that much stronger.
结果反而让他们实力增强了
Just do it already. What?
来个了断吧 什么
Break up with me.
和我分手
Okay, we both knew it was just a matter of time.
我们彼此都明白早晚是这个结果
I think you're forgetting I'm not the quarterback anymore.
你别忘了我也不是四分位了
I'm just another Glee loser now.
我只是个合唱团的衰仔
Fact is, you should be breaking up with me.
其实应该是你提分手
I'll never break up with you.
人家才不要和你分手呢
Me, neither.
我也不想
I did it for the team, you know.
我是为了团队着想
I just, I-I love everybody so much,
我真心的喜欢大家
I didn't want anyone else coming in and interfering.
我不想别人闯进来打扰我们
You got to stop saying that, Rachel.
别自欺欺人 蕾切尔
I care about you and everything,
我很在乎你
but you got to admit the truth.
但是你得说实话
You didn't do this because you love Glee Club.
你不是因为喜欢合唱团才那样做的
You did it because you love yourself more.
你是为了自己才那样做的
Okay.
好吧
I didn't want anyone else hogging my spotlight.
我不想别人抢了我的风头
Okay, I love it too much to let it go that easy.
我喜欢独唱的感觉 我不想失去机会
Do you think that they'll ever forgive me?
你认为他们会原谅我吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表