So here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Prom's coming up, and Quinn's desperate to win queen
舞会即将到来 奎恩很想赢得舞会皇后
so she can hold on to Finn,
这样一来就能留住芬恩
who still sort of has eyes for Rachel.
而芬恩对蕾切尔还有情愫
But Zizes also wants to be queen,
但是塞西丝也想做舞会皇后
and Puck's up for king,
帕克也竞选舞会国王
and Karofsky and Santana want to win, too,
克罗斯基和桑塔纳也想赢得竞选
'cause they both got a secret they'd like to keep.
因为他们都有想要保守的秘密
Have you ever heard of the term "Beards"?
你听说过"挡箭牌"吗
Artie and Brittany were BF and GF,
阿蒂和布里特尼本是一对
but he got mad and said she was stupid,
但他一生气说她蠢
and now they're not BF and GF.
现在他们分手了
You were the only person at this school
你曾是这个学校唯一
that never called me that.
不说我蠢的人
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》的故事
Hi, everyone. It's junior prom minus six days
大家好 再有六天就是麦金利的
here at McKinley, and today I'm joined
高三舞会今天 今天跟我在一起的
by Junior Prom King candidate, Noah Puckerman.
是舞会国王候选人 诺亚·帕克曼
I prefer Puck. So, Noah, can I get a comment
叫我帕克吧 诺亚 能评论一下
on the recent poll number that put the Fabray/Hudson ticket
最近的民♥意♥调查数据显示奎芬组合
ten points above you and Zizes...
比你和塞西丝高十个点
AKA the "Road Warriors."
塞西丝也被称作"马路勇士"
We're still ahead of Santana and Karofsky
我们还是比桑塔纳和克罗斯基
by half a point, so our campaign strategy
高半个点 我们的竞选战略是
is to close the gap using a combination
结合恐吓和恐惧
of intimidation and fear.
来缩小差距
Awesome and classy.
很牛很高明
One more question, this one was e-mailed in by a fan.
还有一个问题 由一位粉丝电邮来的
"Where does Lauren keep your balls?"
"劳伦把你的蛋蛋存放在哪了"
What?
神马
I'm sure you've heard the word on the street
我想你一定听过道上的传闻
that you've been neutered by Ms. Zizes.
说塞西丝把你阉了
That she's the one who wears the pants in the relationship.
她才是这段感情中的那个总攻
Shut up or I'll beat your ass.
你闭嘴 要不我打得你屁♥股♥开花
I'm not scared, I've been hit by a girl before.
我才不怕 我以前也被女士打过
This is JBI signing off.
雅本以 今日播报结束
Tune in tomorrow when we'll be interviewing
请明天准时收看 我们将采访
frontrunner Quinn Fabray.
竞选领跑者 奎恩·法布蕾
Hubba hubba.
有木有 有木有
I have some bad news.
我有坏消息
Will Schuester is leaving McKinley
威尔·舒斯特即将离开麦金利
to go to Broadway.
转战百老汇
Oh, William, I'm devasted...
威廉 偶滴心啊
positively horny with grief.
哇凉哇凉滴啊
As a going-away present, here's a spray bottle
作为临别赠礼 这里是一瓶
of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
"真不敢相信不是黄油"喷雾剂
to keep that head-merken looking buttery fresh.
保你那头"锈"发油光锃亮
No, no. Junior prom is in one week
不不 还有一周就是高三舞会了
and my favorite band cancelled.
而我最喜欢的乐队不能来了
What band? Air Supply, William.
什么乐队 空气补给乐队 威廉
So I'm inviting my next favorite group,
所以我向我第二喜欢的乐团发出邀请
The New Directions.
新航向乐团
Nope. No way. Um...
不 没门
I agree. I mean, normally we would jump
我同意 以往我们会迫不及待
at the chance to perform, but...
要上台表演 但是
I mean, we've got Nationals in three weeks,
还有三周就全国赛了
which means that we have a lot of rehearsals
所以我们有大量的排练要做
and a lot of taffy to sell, just so we can afford the trip.
还有大量的太妃糖要卖♥♥ 来为旅行筹款
William, this glass is half-full of dreams for all of us.
威廉 这是一个一举众得的好主意
I have decided to give all the money
我已决定把我打算给
to the Glee Club that I was going to pay Air Supply!
空气补给乐队的钱都付给欢乐合唱团
So that's $400 right there for you.
那可是四百美刀啊
I won't allow it, I'm prom coordinator,
朕不准 我是舞会的协调人
and I was not consulted.
你没找我商量过
Each year I honor the prom
每一年 我都以用家族秘方
with a bowl of my family's secret punch recipe,
调制的一大碗潘趣酒来向舞会致以敬意
made all the more meaningful to me because it's
考虑到我祖母正是淹于这个大碗里
the punch bowl my grandmother drowned in.
这对我更是意义非凡
And, each year, that punch bowl is spiked.
而每一年 这碗饮料都会被掺进酒
Such lawlessness will only be encouraged
欢乐合唱团在台上一展破锣嗓之时
when being screeched at by that Glee Club!
必是这无组织无纪律的举动气焰嚣张之日
Sue, it is not a discussion!
苏 这事没得谈
We are in the lurch!
现在情况紧急
Fine. Well, then let me take this opportunity
好吧 那让我借此机会
to make a request.
做一个请求
William, I have in my spanks, at all times,
威廉 居家旅行 我总是随身携带
a list of the worst songs
一张清单 上面写着
ever performed by the Glee Club.
欢乐合唱团表演过的糟烂曲目
And I would appreciate it if you would not reprise
如果你们能不再表演这些歌♥曲
any of the following numbers.
我将感激不尽
Number one,
第一首
"Run, Joey, Run."
《乔伊快跑》
You should literally apologize to America for that one.
就为这个 你们真该向全美国人♥民♥道歉
Number two, The ingenius mash-up
第二首 十分"油菜"地混合曲目
of "Crazy in Love" and "Hair."
《狂恋之中》和《秀发》
Now, I know you must have been
我知道你把这两首
pretty tired when you put that baby together.
混在一起一定费了不少力气
If you'll excuse me.
恕我失陪了
We'll see you at the prom, butt chin.
我们舞会见 屁♥股♥下巴
I've been to Ann Taylor Loft,
我已经逛过安·泰勒的店
Filene's Basement and, like, six Forever 21s,
菲林地下室 和六家"永远二十一"了
and I cannot find a dress that fits.
就是找不到合适的礼服
I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom.
我不得不为舞会自己做一件礼服了
Don't. You'll seem poor.
别 那样看起来很寒酸
You're up for queen.
你在竞选皇后呢
You can't make your own prom dress.
你不能自己做舞会礼服
Prom is, like, our Oscars. It's seriously, like,
舞会就像我们的奥斯卡 差不多是
the most important night of our lives.
我们人生重最重要的一晚
What about getting married?
结婚才是吧
Oh, you can get married as many times as you want.
你爱结几次婚就能结几次
You only have one shot at your junior prom.
但高三舞会就只有一次
What are you guys talking about? Prom dresses.
你们聊什么呢 舞会礼服
Thank God I don't have to worry about that. I'm not going.
谢天谢地我不用操这份心了 我不去了
Why not? 'Cause nobody's asked me.
为什么啊 因为没人邀请我啊
All right, guys, prom.
好了大家伙 舞会
Please tell me we're not doing songs about prom.
求你别告诉我们要唱关于舞会的歌♥吧
Nope. We are the prom.
不 我们要做舞会
Figgins has asked us to perform.
费金斯要我们表演
Let's do "Run, Joey, Run."
唱《乔伊快跑》吧
Now, I know this isn't ideal with
我知道 我们还有全国赛要准备
Nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice.
时机不太理想 但是我们没有别的选择
And we could really use the money.
而我们也确实需要这份钱
But I know that prom is a special rite of passage.
但我了解舞会是一个特殊的成人礼
I'm gonna make sure that all of you guys
我会确保你们所有人
get a chance to enjoy the dance, too.
都有机会在舞会玩好的
So, we're gonna stagger the performances
所以我们把表演都错开
so that each and every one of you
这样你们每个人
has a lot of time to dance with your dates.
都有足够的时间和你们的舞伴跳舞
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Is she okay? Mercedes doesn't have a date for prom.
她没事吧 梅赛德斯没有舞会舞伴
So? I don't have a date.
那又怎样 我也没有
I'm just going to dance, and then all your dates are
我就去跳舞 你们的舞伴
gonna ignore you and come dance with me, so...
都会撇下你们来和我跳舞
your dates are really my dates.
所以你们的舞伴就变成我的了
I'm gonna go talk to Mercedes. No. Let me.
我去和梅赛德斯聊聊 不 我去
You know, I don't have a date to prom, either.
你知道吗 我也没有舞伴
You know, I know that I talk a good game
你知道我嘴上说得好听
about not needing a man, and I don't.
说我不需要男生 我也确实不需要
I just really wanted to take a date to the prom.
我只是想有个舞伴一起去舞会
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表