so sorry for what I did to you.
愧疚我对你做过的事
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Cool.
那就好
Thanks.
谢谢
Remember, you wait for me here, right?
记得 你就在这儿等我过来
Quinny! Your date's here!
小奎恩 你的男伴到了
That's one of the good things about being in Glee Club.
参加合唱团的好处之一是
You really get to know your way around a cummerbund.
可以轻松搞定腰带这玩意儿
Let me get my camera.
我去把相机拿过来
You look great.
你真美
You're the most beautiful girl
你是我这辈子见过的
I've ever seen in my life.
最美丽的姑娘
I, uh... I got you a wrist corsage.
我...我给你准备了腕花
The ribbon matches my eyes. I know.
这缎带和我眼睛颜色很配 我知道
Okay, you two, picture time.
好啦 你们俩过来 该照相了
You look like Cinderella.
你就像是魔法下的灰姑娘
Let's get together.
来站在一起
Okay.
好的
Give me prom pose.
摆个舞会的姿势
Mercedes, can I just say that you look fierce in your dress?
梅赛德斯 你穿这礼服真是太抢眼了
Totally, Mercedes.
必须的 梅赛德斯
You both look smoking.
你们俩都很火♥辣♥
You're damn straight we do.
你说对了 咱们就是这样
Seriously, though, Jessie, what do you think of the bolo tie?
说实话 杰西 你觉得这波洛领带怎么样
Pretty cool, right?
挺帅的吧
Saw Springsteen
我看到斯普林斯廷
in the cover of Tunnel of Love album wearing it.
在《爱的隧♥道♥》专辑封面上就戴着这个
Dude, that was, like, 20 years ago.
老兄 这简直像是20年前的老古董了
I'm really sorry to hear
我对你家里的情况
about what happened with your family, Sam.
感到很难过 萨姆
Um, I hope it's okay. I sort of
希望你别介意
filled Jessie in on what was going on.
我是想让杰西清楚大家现在的状况
Of course it's okay.
当然没关系
Sam has nothing to be ashamed of.
萨姆不需要感到羞耻
I know how tough it is out there.
我知道外面的世界有多艰辛
I couldn't even get a job
我连强尼火箭饮品店里
as one of those singing waiters at Johnny Rockets.
一个唱歌♥侍者的工作都找不到
But I've got an idea.
不过我有个新主意
They say that the best time
人们总说创业的最好时期
to start any business is during a recession.
就是在经济衰退期
I don't know why, or even what a recession is,
原因我不懂 我也不知道什么叫衰退期
but it's my understanding that we're in one.
但我觉得 现在就是衰退期
He's so smart. I can't believe he flunked out of college.
他真机灵 我不相信他居然被大学退学
So I was thinking.
所以我在思考
What are the two things that I'm great at?
我最擅长的两件事是什么
Show choir and destroying the competition.
合唱团 和打败竞争对手
So, what if I opened up a dance studio
所以 如果我开一家舞蹈工作室
where I could act as a consultant
为表演团队做顾问
for show choirs looking to get that extra edge?
帮他们打败对手 岂不是很棒
Do you think there are enough show choirs
合唱团能有几个
to keep you in business?
够你支撑生意的吗
Of course there are. That-That's a brilliant idea!
当然够 这主意太棒了
You could... You could be like The-The Show Choir Whisperer.
你可以...你可以变成合唱团军师
I'm sure we could get Mr. Shue to hire him in a second, and
我敢说舒老师肯定很快会找他合作
that's how we can beat Vocal Adrenaline!
然后助我们打败肾上腺乐团
Hey, guys. You look amazing!
嘿 伙计们 你们看着棒极了
And don't forget to vote for Hudson-Fabray tonight.
今晚可别忘了为我们俩投票
Hey, Jessie. What'd you order, scrambled eggs?
嘿 杰西 你点了什么菜 是炒蛋吗
I mean, I know you usually
我记得你以前都把这道菜
like them served on people's heads.
直接上到别人头上
Quinn, you look stunning.
奎恩 你太耀眼了
The ghost of Grace Kelly.
犹如格蕾丝·凯丽再世
Let me know if you get tired
如果你受不了
of your boyfriend stomping on your
整晚被男友的舞步踩到
pretty little feet all night.
记得通知我
I'll be more than happy to cut in.
我会很荣幸帮你把他替下来
Okay, hush, you guys.
好了好了 你们俩淡定
You're totally ruining the vibe.
太破坏气氛了
Quinn, you look hot.
奎恩 你美极了
Finn, you look handsome.
芬恩 你也很帅
Love you guys, but get lost.
我爱你们 但快走吧
We'll see you there.
舞会上见
All right.
好的
This is gonna be off the hook.
今晚一定会永生难忘的
Who's ready for some prom?
准备好参加舞会了吗
I'm ready for prom.
我准备好了
Go, prom. I like prom. Cheers, guys.
来吧舞会 我爱舞会 干杯伙计们
**Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah*
*哦 哦 哦 耶 耶 耶
**Ah, ah-ah-ah, ah, ah Yeah, yeah*
*啊 啊啊啊 啊 啊 耶 耶
**Ooh, ooh, yeah Yeah-ah-ah yeah-ah-ah*
*哦 哦 耶 耶啊啊 耶啊啊
**Yeah-ah-ah, yeah-ah-ah*
*耶啊啊 耶啊啊
**Yeah, yeah, yeah*
*耶 耶 耶
**Seven a.m. Waking up in the morning*
*清晨七点 睁开双眼
**Got to be fresh, got to go downstairs*
*飞身下楼 神清气爽
**Got to have my bowl, got to have cereal*
*抱着小碗 早餐麦片
**Seein' everything, the time is goin'*
*时间飞逝 迫不及待
**Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'*
*一秒秒流逝 大家行色匆匆
**Tickin' on and on*
*一秒秒流逝
**Got to get down to the bus stop*
*冲到公交车站
**Got to catch my bus, I see my friends*
*赶上公交车 与朋友们相遇
**I see my friends*
*与朋友们相遇
**Kickin' in the front seat, sittin' in the back seat*
*坐在前排还是后排
**Got to make my mind up, which seat can I take*
*不能继续犹豫 到底坐在哪里
**It's Friday, Friday*
*今天是星期五 星期五
**Got to get down on Friday*
*享乐尽在星期五
**Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend*
*大家都在期待周末 周末
**Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday*
*星期五 星期五 享乐尽在星期五
**Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend*
*大家都在期待周末
**Partyin', partyin'* *Yeah*
*狂欢 狂欢* *耶
**Partyin', partyin'* *Yeah*
*狂欢 狂欢* *耶
**Fun, fun, fun, fun, lookin' forward to the weekend*
*吃 喝 玩 乐 期待周末
**Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday*
*昨天是星期四 星期四
**Today is Friday, Friday* *Partyin'*
*今天是星期五 星期五* *狂欢
**We-We-We so excited*
*我们嗨到爆
**Party* *We so excited*
*狂欢* *我们嗨到爆
**We gonna have a ball today*
*我们今天要举办舞会
**Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards*
*明天是星期六 接着就是星期天
**I don't want this weekend to end* *The end, the end*
*希望周末不要结束* *结束 结束
**R-T, Artie Abrams*
*阿-蒂 阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯
**So chillin' in the front seat*
*坐在前排好冷清
**In the front seat* *In the back seat*
*坐在前排* *坐在后排
**In the back seat*
*坐在后排
**I'm drivin', cruisin'* *Yeah, yeah*
*我开着车游荡* *耶 耶
**Fast lanes, switchin' lanes with a car up on my side*
*在快车道与一辆车擦肩而过
**Whoo, come on, passin' by is a school bus in front of me*
*噢 拜托 竟然被校车超越过去
**Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream*
*这令我惴惴不安 想要咆哮
**Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend*
*查查日历 今天是星期五 周末到了
**We gonna have fun, come on, come on, y'all*
*大家来享乐 来吧 来吧 一起来
**It's Friday, Friday*
*今天是星期五 星期五
**Got to get down on Friday*
*享乐尽在星期五
**Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend*
*大家都在期待周末 周末
**Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday*
*星期五 星期五 享乐尽在星期五
**Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend*
*大家都在期待周末 周末
**Partyin', partyin'* *Yeah*
*狂欢 狂欢* *耶
**Partyin', partyin'* *Yeah*
*狂欢 狂欢* *耶
**Fun, fun, fun, fun, lookin' forward to the weekend.*
*吃 喝 玩 乐 期待周末
Best prom ever!
有史以来最爽的舞会
**I know I can't take one more step towards you*
*我无法再靠近你一步
**'Cause all that's waiting is regret*
*因为这肯定会让我后悔
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表