And don't forget who the state champ
千万别忘了
in Greco-Roman wrestling is.
谁才是全州古典式摔跤冠军
I've got offers from three different
我已经收到三个专业摔跤组织的邀请了
professional wrestling organizations for after I graduate, so...
所以毕业后 我就会
Rachel, have you actually seen a tackle football game?
蕾切尔 你见过橄榄球比赛的拦截动作吗
When they tackle you, it hurts.
拦截的时候 你可能会受伤
Yeah. And not in the good, Mellencamp way.
这可不是在过家家
We thought about that. But the truth is,
我们都知道 但事实上
is that you guys don't really need us to play.
你们并不需要我们做什么
You just need enough players
只要有足够的人在场上
out there to field a regulation team.
按规定凑齐一个队
So when they snap the ball,
所以只要他们想抢球
we're just going to lie down on the ground.
我们就趴下
We're just going to lie there.
只是趴在那
Well, I'm not.
我不趴
I'm going to bring the pain.
我要让他们见识见识
I guess they won't get hurt if you stay down.
你们只要趴着 就不会受伤
Okay, what do your parents have to say about this?
好吧 你们父母怎么说
We all have signed permission slips from them.
他们都签了同意书了
It took some convincing, but they understood
花了些时间劝他们 但最后他们都理解了
what it means to all of us.
这对我们都很重要
What do you think, Coach?
你怎么认为 教练
I think...
我嘛...
Welcome to the football team.
橄榄球队欢迎你们
Yes!
好的
Football team, football team.
橄榄球队 橄榄球队
High five, teammate.
队友们 击掌吧
I just don't want to die.
我还不想死
You don't climb in that cannon,
如果你不爬进人间大炮
and that routine will be all "Boom boom," And no "Pow."
表演效果就一落千丈 没法一炮打红了
And that, Brittany, is so 2000 and late.
所以 布里特妮 你思想境界落后了
Here's your consent form.
这是你的同意书
And as you ponder your decision,
既然你还要考虑考虑
I ask that you remember that that cannon
我要提醒你 这个人间大炮是爸爸
has two little baby twin cannons at home,
他有一对双胞胎小宝宝
and one more on the way.
而且就要生更多宝宝
And if you refuse to sign this,
你要是不签了这个
well, those little baby cannons might just go hungry.
他的小宝宝们就要挨饿了
Baby cannons?
大炮还有小宝宝吗
And the mama cannon has fibromyalgia,
而且大炮妈妈患有纤维性肌痛
so she can't work.
所以不能工作了
Do you want us to win, or don't you?
你难道不想让我们赢吗
How many M's are there in the letter "R"?
怎么签
Make an "X."
打个叉就行
It's not too late.
现在集♥体♥自♥杀♥
To commit social suicide?
还不算晚
How the hell you going to play with five guys, huh?
你们五个人 怎么打啊
You have got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What the hell are they doing?
他们在搞什么
What you don't have the balls to do.
干♥你♥们没胆干的事情
Stupid.
愚蠢至极
Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗
Let's kick some ass!
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Punch and Judy on one. Ready? Break!
潘趣与朱迪一对一 预备 散开
Break. Who's Judy?
散开 谁是朱迪
Let's go!
开始吧
Where do I go?
我站哪儿
Stand right there.
就站这儿
What do I do?
我该怎么做
You're gonna die.
你们死定了
Blue 42!
信♥号♥♥42
Blue 42! Down!
信♥号♥♥42 蹲下
Set! Hike!
准备 开球
Damn it.
该死
What happened?
发生什么了
All right. How's everyone doing?
你们感觉怎么样
Kill me now, I'm gonna die.
杀了我吧 要死了
Is anyone else tired of lying down all the time?
有人受够了一直躺下不干活没有
I want to play.
我想打比赛
Just don't get ahead of yourself, okay?
你们可别逞强 好吗
Ready? Break.
准备好 散开
All right, guys. Let's go!
好了伙计们 加油
Down!
趴下
Blitz. Blitz. Watch.
动作快 快 小心
Set!
预备
Hike!
开球
Get the ball!
去抢球
Get the ball! Get the ball!
去拿球 去抢球
Come on! Get it! Get it!
快啊 快去抢球 去抢球
Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快
Go, go! Go! Go, go, go!
快跑 加油 快 快
Go!
快过去
Tina?
蒂娜
Oh, no.
哦 不
Is she breathing?
她还有呼吸吗
Did we win?
我们赢了吗
We're still in this.
我们还有机会
Give it up, Finn. Our only shot at redemption
得了吧 芬恩 现在唯一的回天之术
right now is to kick butt at the halftime show.
就是在中场秀时惊艳四座
Sam!
萨姆
Come here.
过来下
I need you to play quarterback for the rest of the half.
这半场接下来的时间 你来做四分卫
Okay.
好
Puck, when the half ends,
帕克 这半场结束后
you gotta go convince Karofsky and the rest of the guys
你去游说罗斯基和其他人
to do the halftime show with us.
让他们跟我们一起表演中场秀
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
我他妈怎么游说啊
Figure it out.
自己想
You're my wingman, right?
你可是我的好兄弟好帮手啊
I got tone, Mav.
有内涵 我懂的
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Can't have a halftime show without cheerleaders.
中场秀可少不了啦啦队员们
I'm gonna die.
我会死掉的
It'll be worth it.
那也死有所值
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Stopping you from going to Sue's Regionals competition.
阻止你们去参加苏的地区赛
You guys got to come to the game with me.
你们得来参加我们的比赛
Haven't you been paying attention?
你难道还没注意到吗
If we're not Cheerios!, we're nothing.
如果我们离开啦啦队 我们就没地位了
You think that, but it's not true.
你们不要这样想 实际不会的
You joined Cheerios to be popular,
你们加入啦啦队只是为了博取关注
but you joined Glee Club because you loved it.
而加入合唱团是因为你们爱它
Sue doesn't care about you guys.
苏根本不关心你们
She's fine killing Brittany.
布里特妮的生死她都无动于衷
Tell me honestly.
你们说心里话
If you didn't think it would hurt your reputation,
如果不考虑名誉受损的问题
which would you choose?
你们选哪个
Glee Club.
选合唱团
I know you,
我了解你
and you don't think you are,
只是你自己不觉得
but you're strong enough to do this.
其实你已具备足够勇气去做此抉择
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
真的吗
Okay.
嗯
What about you, Santana?
桑塔纳 你呢
Screw her-- she put me on the bottom of the pyramid.
让她去死 她都把我放人字塔的最底层了
Come on, we've only got a few minutes.
走吧 我们时间不多
No time for a foursome, ladies.
姑娘们 现在可不是玩4P的时候
Bus leaves in five.
还有5分钟就发车了
We quit Cheerios!
我们退出啦啦队
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表