Artie.
阿蒂
It's called a ReWalk.
这个叫做助走机
Some guy in Israel invented it.
以色列的人发明的
I can't use it all the time, but...
我没法一直用 但是...
Check me out.
你们看
Where did you get it?
你从哪弄到的
We went home and it was sitting under my Christmas tree.
我们回到家 这个就放在我家的圣诞树下
How the hell did you afford that thing?
你怎么买♥♥得起那种东西
I didn't buy it.
不是我买♥♥的
I didn't know what it was.
我都不知道是什么
I thought it was a Transformer.
我还以为是变形金刚呢
I assumed her dad got it for me,
我本以为是她爸爸给我买♥♥的
but he has no idea where it came from.
但是他不知道礼物从哪来的
He went to take a long poop, and when
他在厕所蹲了很长时间
he came back it was there.
回来就发现礼物在那
So if no one we know bought it for you, then...
如果说没人知道礼物是谁送的话
Santa brought it.
是圣诞老人送的
Santa.
圣诞老人
Santa.
圣诞老人
A real Christmas miracle.
一个真正的圣诞节奇迹
Hey, Will.
你好 威尔
How-- how did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Oh, I had a key made ages ago.
钥匙很久之前就配好了
How do you like your tree?
喜欢我装饰的圣诞树吗
Uh, it's-it's- it's beautiful.
呃...真是太美了
Wha-what's going on? What's with all the presents?
怎么回事 怎么这么多礼物
Well, you remember that old meanie who stole
你还记得那个把排练室东西
all that stuff out of the choir room?
都偷走的那个大坏蛋吗
Well, she's sorry.
她感到很抱歉
Really?
真的吗
And what made her change her mind?
是什么改变了她的想法
I don't know.
不知道
Call it a Christmas miracle and we'll leave it at that.
我们就说是因为圣诞节奇迹吧 别再谈起了
Now I know a lot of these gifts
现在我知道这些礼物
are for orphans or something,
是要送给孤儿之类的
but, uh... I got you something special.
但是...我有特别的东西送给你
It's okay, it's not going to explode.
没关系 不会爆♥炸♥的
I thought you might want to put all of us out of our misery
为了你我别再吵来吵去
and shave off that Chia Pet.
你还是把你那草头娃娃一样的头发剃了吧
Thanks, Sue.
谢谢你 苏
The tree really does look great.
圣诞树看起来棒极了
Well, Santa had some helpers.
是啊 圣诞老人也是有人帮忙的
No one should be alone on Christmas Eve, Mr. Schuester.
圣诞节前夜不应该一个人过 舒斯特先生
Too much talking, lady, not enough trimming.
姑娘们 话说得太多 快干活
Come on, let's get some Christmas up in here.
快点 搞出点圣诞节的气氛来
I thought you hated the holidays.
我以为你讨厌过节
No, I just hate you.
不是 我只是讨厌你
Merry Christmas, Sue.
圣诞快乐 苏
Merry Christmas, Will.
圣诞快乐 威尔
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表