In the voting, you beat out the following losers:
投票结果显示 你打败了以下失败者
the economy,
美国经济
Mel Gibson,
梅尔·吉普森
the housing market,
住房♥市场
Dina Lohan, Wall Street,
狄娜·罗汉 华尔街
Tiger Woods, the Dallas Cowboys,
老虎·伍兹 达拉斯牛仔队
Brett Favre's cell phone,
布雷特·法夫尔的手♥机♥
nine percent unemployment,
9%的失业率
and Sparky Lohan,
和闪闪·罗汉
who is Dina Lohan's dog and apparently, also a loser.
就是狄娜·罗汉的狗 显然也是失败者
How do you cope with that?
你是怎样应对这件事的
I've been drinking a lot of bleach.
我喝漂白剂求死
Do you regret the choice
你是否后悔
of attempting to fire a student out of a cannon?
尝试把学生从大炮中射出来
Other than attracting headlines
这不仅吸引到媒体的注意
and launching a national debate on the safety of athletes,
还引发全国讨论运动员的安全问题
was it really worth it?
这样做值得吗
Honestly, I was just trying to feel something.
说实话 我只是想找回逝去的感觉
And how do you feel now that the remainder
还有就是啦啦队的年度剩余预算
of the annual Cheerios! Budget is going to the Glee Club?
拨给了欢乐合唱团 你有什么感想
I'm sorry? Let's take a look.
你说什么 我们来看看
Whoops, sorry.
哦 抱歉
After a little song and dance to support the arts,
为了支持艺术 唱唱跳跳之后
I sat down with McKinley Glee Club director
我和麦金利高中合唱团指导老师
Will Schuester.
威尔·舒斯特进行了交谈
I have to say, I'm thrilled.
我得说 我万分激动
Sue got what was coming to her,
苏罪有应得
and now we don't have to hold
而我们则不需要再
a bake sale to pay for the bus to Regionals.
依靠点心义卖♥♥付钱租车参加地区赛了
Thoughts?
有什么想法
I hate you, Diane Sawyer.
我恨你 黛安·索耶
Congrats on the MVP.
祝贺你成为最有价值球员
Oh, thanks.
谢了
It was a team effort.
那是团队合作赢来的
So, listen, uh,
听着
there's no way the Glee Club's gonna let you join permanently,
在你和科特的事情解决之前
until you clean things up with Kurt.
他们不会让你正式加入合唱团的
So I was thinking maybe we
所以我想我们可以
could go together to Dalton and apologize...
去一趟道尔顿学院 跟他道个歉
Who said I want to join the Glee Club permanently?
谁说我想正式加入合唱团了
I just thought after this week and-and...
我只是在想经过这周 然后...
the way we won the game and the
我们一起赢了比赛
way you came out to dance... What do you think?
你也加入我们一起跳舞 你想什么呢
We all dance around together and win a football game
我们一起跳舞 赢了球赛
and everything's gonna change?
一切就会改变吗
Glee Club's gonna be cool and we're all gonna sing
合唱团就会变得受欢迎吗 我们就会
hippie peace songs every morning?
每天早上唱嬉皮士和平歌♥曲吗
Maybe. I-I don't know. It's a start.
也许吧 我不清楚 我认为这是个开始
No, dude, it's a finish.
不 老兄 都结束了
Okay? This is high school.
明白吗 这是高中
People's memories for good stuff lasts about as long
人们对美好事物的记忆力所维持的时间
as their Facebook status.
跟"脸谱网"状态一样短
But we've got a chance to really change things here.
但是我们可以改变这里的风气
I just won the conference championship.
我刚刚赢得联赛冠军
I'm on top.
我现在在食物链顶端
Why would I want to change things?
干嘛要改变
I never got a chance to thank you.
我没来得及跟你说声谢谢
For helping me do the right thing.
指引我做了正确的选择
Aw, you would've come to it on your own soon enough.
你自己本来也会想明白的
So, how does it feel being out of the uniform? Weird.
不♥穿♥啦啦队制♥服♥有什么感觉 怪怪的
Did turn a couple of heads.
回头率倒是有所提升
You were amazing this week.
你这周的表现很精彩
On the field and off.
无论场上还是场下
Reminded me of why I loved you.
让我想起了当初为什么爱上你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表