Here's what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Quinn was dating Sam,
奎恩在跟萨姆约会
but then she kissed Finn,
但她却吻了芬恩
so Santana told Sam, and now
桑塔纳向萨姆揭发了他们
they've started dating.
他们有一腿
You are Biebalicious.
你可真是傻得可爱
Will's not dating anyone
威尔没跟谁约会
and says he's over Emma,
并称自己已经忘了艾玛
but it seems like he's still got a thing for her,
但是貌似他还是对她有感觉
even though she's married.
尽管她已经结婚了
Kurt's really into Blaine, and Blaine likes Kurt,
科特真的很喜欢布莱恩 而布莱恩也喜欢他
but he says he just wants to stay friends.
但是他说 他只想和他做朋友
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》发生的事
Figgins,
费金斯
you wanted to see me?
你找我有什么事
William, we have an epidemic on our hands.
威廉 我们这里出现了流行病
Head lice? Worse. Giggle juice.
头虱? 更惨 猫尿黄汤
I-I'm sorry. What?
对不起 什么
Alcohol,William.
酒 威廉
The wet devil.
液态的魔鬼啊
Our children are so brazen,
我们的学生真是太无♥耻♥了
they are showing up
他们堂而皇之
to school wasted.
在校内萎靡不振
And not wasted on learning, Will.
而且不是因为学习累的 威尔
Wasted on booze.
是因为喝醉了
Why?
为什么
Cause this week we have 5 suspension
这个礼拜我们有5名学生
for intoxication on school grounds.
因为在校园里醉酒而被停学了
Figgins!
费金斯
You rock!
你太牛叉了
Yeah, man!
爽 兄弟
Six suspensions.
现在是6个了
I-I don't get it.
我不明白
Drinking's never been a problem at this school.
这个学校从未出现过酗酒问题
That's because there are new alcoholic beverages
那是因为现在出了新的酒精饮料
targeted to kids, Will.
专门针对未成年人 威尔
Just listen to the radio.
你去听听收音机
Pop music now glorifies binge drinking.
流行音乐正在美化酗酒
Just listen to any hit
只要去听任何
by pop sensation Ke-dollar-sign-ha.
流行乐教主凯-美元符号♥-莎的歌♥曲
Oh. You-You mean Ke$ha?
你是说钱妞凯莎?
We must do something to protect our children, Will.
我们必须采取点措施来保护我们的学生 威尔
I-I totally agree.
我完全同意
How-How can I help?
你要我帮什么忙
I have decided to make this week
我已经决定将这周定为
Alcohol Awareness Week at McKinley.
麦金利高中拒绝饮酒学习周
I have contacted Kitty Dukakis,
我已经联♥系♥了吉蒂·杜卡基斯
who will be the guest speaker
她会是我们这次集♥会♥的演讲嘉宾
at an assembly where your Glee Club will perform a song
你们欢乐合唱团要表演一首歌♥
highlighting the dangers
歌♥曲要极尽表现出
of teenage drinking.
青少年酗酒的危险
Can I count on you, William?
你靠得住吗 威廉
Emma? Hi.
艾玛? 嗨
Enough with us not being friends.
跟你绝交的日子我是受够了
Look, I heard through the grapevine that you and Carl
听着 我听说你和卡尔
started looking for a tract house together,
开始在找房♥子了
and I just wanted to say
我只想告诉你
that I'm genuinely happy for you.
我真心为你们感到高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
That's really sweet.
你真是太好了
Two-slicer.
一次能烤两片呢
Do you want to catch up?
你想坐下来谈谈吗
Yeah. Sure.
好的
How have you been?
你过得怎么样
Busy. Yeah.
忙得要命啊
Glee Club's gearing up for Regionals...
欢乐合唱团整装待发 准备地区赛...
I, um, love hearing about the Glee Club,
我很高兴听到合唱团的消息
but I'm actually more interested in you.
但我对你更关心你的情况
You know, how you're doing. Me? Uh...
你过得怎么样 我?
Are you dating anybody?
你有跟人在约会吗
No.
没
No?
没吗
Maybe you should.
也许你应该试试
You know, Ella, I think
知道吗 艾玛 我觉得
Will should really concentrate on his treatment
在威尔跟一个原始人 甚至是一个人类女性
before he tries another relationship
开始另一段感情之前
with an early hominid, even a human female.
他真的需要把注意力放在治疗上
Treatment? Alcoholics Anonymous, Will.
治疗? 戒酒协会 威尔
I suggest you pre-emptively check
我建议你还是早作打算
into rehab, as you are a future alcoholic.
直接去康复中心登记吧 你将来肯定是个酒鬼
I mean, come on.
我是说 拜托
Look where you are. You're coaching a Glee Club
瞧瞧你现在的处境 你训练的合唱团
that can only beat choirs of old people.
只能打败老人们的合唱
You're rehashing the details of your failed marriage
你现在就是在
with the very lemur who rejected the bestial horror
和一只拒绝你那野蛮恐怖挑逗的狐猴
of your craven sexual advances.
重蹈你那失败婚姻的覆辙
And when my Glee Club crushes you at Regionals,
当我的合唱团在地区赛上打败你的时候
well, the last ounce of meaning will drain from your life,
你生命中最后的一点意义也耗尽了
and you will turn to drink.
你只能去酗酒
I don't get it. How is it
我不明白 这是怎么回事
that you're now coaching a Glee Club?
你现在在训练合唱团?
I was so inspired by my stint in the Glee Club,
我在合唱团的日子让我深受启发
that I took the trip to Westvale,
所以我去了西谷高中
and I volunteered my help.
自愿帮助他们
Unfortunately, the chipper homosexual
不幸的是 听觉震撼合唱队那位
who coaches Aural Intensity
活泼的同性恋教练
had a terrible fall down the stairs.
很惨地摔下了楼梯
I'm okay. Don't worry.
我没事 不用担心
Not to be alarmed.
别紧张
Doctors say he will be fine. Provided they can get
医生说只要能控制住他的脑水肿
the swelling in his brain under control.
他就没事
Okay, sorry. I still don't understand.
好吧 对不起 我还是不明白
How can the school let you coach Aural Intensity?
学校怎么会让你去接手听觉震撼合唱队?
Newsflash, Amelda.
我给你个新闻快报 阿美尔达
There's no one lining up to coach Glee Clubs
没人想接手合唱团
because it's a sucky job for losers.
因为那是给失败者的烂工作
But there was an opening, and I am a champion.
但是这是一次开始 我会是冠军
Oh, Will. Here's the book by Bill W.,
威尔 这是比尔·威尔森的书
outlining the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
上面写了12步戒酒法
I can't wait for you to start climbing those steps,
我都等不及看你一步一步往上爬
because when you get to the top,
因为等你登上了顶峰
I'm gonna knock you back down.
我会把你再推下悬崖的
What's up, my hot, little Jewish-American Princess?
怎么了 我火♥辣♥的美国犹太小公主
What do you want, Puckerman?
你想干吗 帕克曼
Well, word on the street is that your dads are out of town,
我听说你♥爸♥爸们出城去了
and you're all alone in your house.
家里只剩下你一个
They are on the Rosie O'Donnell cruise.
他们在罗丝·奥多娜邮轮上
Was that...who told you that?
那...谁告诉你的
This is the kind of information a guy like me tends to know.
我这样的人当然关心这类消息
So, uh, party this Saturday?
那么 星期六搞派对?
I'll bring the beer ball. That's a mini-keg.
我会带来啤酒球 是一个小型啤酒桶
Forget it.
算了吧
Oh, come on. Just the Glee kids.
来嘛 就合唱团的人
We're losing our minds,
我们都快疯了
all stressed about Sectionals and stuff.
被那个分组赛什么的压力逼的
Regionals. Besides,
是地区赛 另外
you just want a place to have sex and get drunk.
你只想找个地方爽一下然后喝得烂醉如泥
Yeah. There's a word for that. A party.
是的 要不怎么叫派对呢
No. No.
不 不
No. My-My-My dads, they left me alone in my house
不 我爸爸们 他们让我一人待在家
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表