because this is a baby chicken's house.
这可是一只小鸡的家啊
Mrs. Hagberg, I understand that cupcakes
海格伯女士 我知道杯型蛋糕
are really trendy right now,
现在很走俏
and I know the making of a foie gras
我也知道制♥作♥鹅肝酱
might be a little morose,
可能会比较冷僻
but, um, I would like to at least graduate high school
不过 我希望高中毕业之前至少能
knowing how to make some kind of Patisserie?
学会制♥作♥一种糕点
Excuse me, Mrs. Hagberg, I need to say something.
打扰 海格伯老师 我有话要说
Brittany, I was a jerk to you.
布里特尼 我做的事很混♥蛋♥
And I want to make it up to you with a song
我希望用这首歌♥来弥补
so maybe, you'll consider going to prom with me.
只希望 你会考虑跟我去舞会
A prom proposal.
舞会邀请啊
**Isn't she lovely*
*她多么可爱
**Isn't she wonderful*
*她多么美妙
**I never thought through love we'd be *
*我从未想到
**Making one as lovely as she *
*我们的爱情能有如此可爱的结晶
**But isn't she lovely *
*她多么可爱
**Made from love*
*爱情的结晶
I thought this song was about a baby.
这歌♥不是歌♥颂婴儿的吗
**Isn't she pretty* *
*她多么美丽
Oh, my God.
额滴神啊
**Truly the angel's best *
*天使的杰作
**Boy, I'm so happy *
*我如此高兴
**We have been heaven blessed *
*得到天堂佑护
**I can't believe what God has done *
*不敢相信上帝他
**Through us he's given life to one *
*恩准我们创造了生命
**But isn't she lovely *
*她多么可爱
**Made from love*
*爱情的结晶
**Isn't she lovely* *
*她多么可爱
**Life and love are the same *
*爱即生命
**Londie, it could have not been done *
*主啊 若非您恩赐
**Without you who conceived the one *
*怎会有此奇迹
**That's so very lovely *
*一切如此美妙
**Made from love *
*都是爱的结晶
So?
怎么样
Artie, that was lovely,
阿蒂 歌♥虽不错
but I'm not going to go to prom with you.
但是我不会跟你一起去舞会的
You called me stupid, and I really didn't like that,
你说我蠢 我真的很不爽
so I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go to prom by myself
所以抱歉了 我要自己去舞会
and really work on me
专注于自我
and dance with other people's dates.
然后和别人的舞伴跳舞
I understand.
我理解
I, I hope you know how sorry I am.
我希望你知道我有多抱歉
Yeah.
好
Dude... sorry for the timing, but I'd really like to revisit
哥们 我知道现在时机不好 但我真
the possibility of you helping me spike the punch bowl.
很想再提一次给饮料碗下酒的事
I'm in.
我参加
I have nothing to live for.
我已经生无所恋了
So you think it's cool if I jam with you guys at prom?
你们不介意我跟你们一起去舞会吗
Yeah, totally.
当然不介意
Good news, boys.
好消息 小伙子们
My buddy Enzo from the tux rental shop
我哥们恩佐 是搞西服租赁的
is giving you half off.
要给你们半价
Sweet.
太好了
Yeah, so what are you going to go with?
那么你打算怎么穿呢
I'm going simple--
简单点
black,
黑西装
thin lapel collar-- very discreet.
拨头领 低调一点
Know what I wore to my prom?
你知道我去舞会的时候穿啥了吗
I wore a powder blue tux with a ruffled shirt
浅灰蓝西装 里面是褶饰边龄的衬衫
and a big velour bowtie.
还戴了个硕大的天鹅绒领结
Looked like Tony Orlando.
看上去像是托尼·奥兰多
Was that a designer?
你是指那个设计师吗
No.
不是
No need for half off my outfit.
我不需要半价的礼服啦
Because half of it is already off?
因为你根本没穿下面那一半吗
My ensemble is an homage to the recent royal wedding
这套服装是对前段时间的英国皇室婚礼
and the late Alexander McQueen.
以及已故的亚历山大·麦昆的致敬
I had to make it myself.
我不得不自己动手做
There's simply nothing off the rack that is suitable
那些礼服店的东西没有一件
for the young fashionable man in Ohio.
能入得了我这俄亥俄小潮男的法眼
Dude, that rocks. It's like gay Braveheart.
伙计 挺狠呀 像是同性恋版的《勇敢的心》
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Well, of course you don't like it.
你当然不会喜欢
It's not finished yet.
因为我还没做完呢
I think it still needs, like, a sash or maybe some beads.
我觉得还需要个腰带或者小珠子饰品
Look, I'm not going to stop you
听着 我不会阻止你穿这套衣服
from wearing it, but I got to be honest-- I...
但是要我说实话
I think you're just trying to stir
我觉得你会把状况
the pot a little bit.
搞得更混乱的
I think you're trying to get some attention.
你这样太引人注意了
Exactly.
没错
What's the point of dressing up?
打扮是为了什么
I mean, that's why some guys wear
就是为了引人注意
the tails with the top hat
男人才会戴上插着羽毛的礼帽
and, and the girls wear the hoop skirts.
姑娘们才会穿带撑的裙子
I mean, Blaine, help me out here.
布莱恩 你替我说两句
I think your dad has a point.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸说得有道理
I-I think what he's trying to say
我想他的意思是
is that we just don't want
我们只是不想让其他人
to give anyone a reason to cause any trouble.
找到理由来找你的茬儿
There's a lot of bad people out there, Kurt,
这世上的坏人太多了 科特
and they're a lot worse
他们可比那个克罗斯基
than this Karofsky kid,
还要坏得多
and all they're looking for is a match
他们就等着点燃这导火索
to light under the fire of their hate.
引爆自己心里的仇恨
Now, of course I,
当然我真的
I want, I want you to be yourself,
希望你能做你自己
but I also-- I want you to be practical.
但我也希望你能实际一点
I have done everything right.
我这么做没什么错
Now, Blaine, I understand
布莱恩 我理解你
that after what you've been through, you're worried,
你经历的事让你没有安全感
but prom is about joy, not about fear.
但舞会本就该享受 而不是担忧
So I am wearing this suit.
所以我要穿这套衣服出席
I worked hard on it
我很努力才做出来的衣服
and I think it's fantastic,
我觉得它棒极了
and if you don't want to join me, I completely understand.
如果你不想和我一起去舞会 我完全理解
Here we are, third period, French class.
我们到了 第三节法语课
I'm going to calculus, so wait inside the classroom
我要去上微积分课 下课之后
after the bell rings
你就一直待在教室等我
until I get back to walk you to lunch.
我会回来护送你去吃午饭
Have you noticed that no one has said boo to me this week?
发没发现这周没有人对我语言攻击了吗
That's 'cause the Bullywhips are protecting you.
这是因为恶霸终结者在保护着你
Maybe.
也许吧
But maybe no one has been harassing me this week
但这周没人再来扰乱我生活的原因
because nobody cares.
也可能是大家都不在乎了
You're dreaming. Okay, look,
别做梦了 好吧 听着
I'm not saying that everyone in this school
我不是说这学校里的每个人
is ready to embrace the gay,
能打心底里接受同性恋
but maybe, at least,
但也许 他们至少已经有进步了
they've evolved enough to be indifferent.
可以对我们视而不见了
I see how miserable you are, Dave.
我知道你心里有多混乱 大卫
I could just hate you when you were bullying me,
你以前欺负我 我本应该恨你
but... now all I see is your pain.
但是...现在我看到的却是你的痛苦
And you don't have to torture yourself over this.
你不要为这事一直折磨自己
I'm not saying you should come out tomorrow,
我不是说你该立即出柜
but maybe, soon, the moment will arise when you can.
但也许很快 你能坦白的日子就要到了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm so, I'm so freaking sorry, Kurt.
我只是...真的觉得好愧疚 科特
I'm just...
我真的...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表