**What you think you gave me*
*你认为你给我的一切
**It's time to say good-bye*
*是时候离开你
**To turning tables*
*你的自以为是
**To turning tables*
*你的自以为是
**Turning tables*
*自以为是
**Turning*
*自以为是
Frankly, I resent your implication.
老实说 我对你的说法感到很愤慨
I'm a fantastic super villain.
我是称职的超级坏蛋
Sandy, I just saw Jacob Ben Israel, Azimio
桑迪 我刚看到雅各布·本·以色列 阿兹米欧
and Becky Jackson leave the benefit they were supposed to be
还有贝基·杰克逊坐着车牌号♥"爆♥炸♥头犹太人"的车
ruining together in a car with the license plate "JEWFRO."
离开了本该被他们毁掉的演出现场
I lost track of 'em.
我找不到他们了
I went into the bathroom, when I came out, they were gone.
我上了趟厕所 补了点淡妆
I was applying a light coat of powder
练习了几句狠话
and practicing catch phrases
准备杀杀他们的威风
to use when I really take someone down a peg.
结果一出来 大伙就不见了
Like?
练的什么狠话
You just got poked.
你刚刚被捅了
Poked by the Dagger!
我就是捅你那把匕♥首♥
Your job was to crush their spirit,
你的任务是击垮他们的意志
and had you done that, they would have
你要是做得到 他们在
closed up shop by intermission.
幕间休息的时候就演不下去了
Now get back in there and question
给我滚进去
the whole purpose of arts education.
质疑艺术教育的存在意义
I'm getting back in there.
我回去了
That Glee Club's not gonna know what hit 'em!
合唱团会被我打得措手不及
I tried, but I don't think she's coming.
我尽力了 但是我想她不会来了
I need to start warming up.
我得开始开嗓了
Lauren, you're her manager.
劳伦 你是她的经纪人
Why don't you do something?
你想想办法吧
See, my client, Ms. Jones, is not picking up her phone.
你看 我的委托人琼斯小姐不接电♥话♥
Oh. So...
这样啊 所以...
Miss Jones is fine.
琼斯小姐没事
Wait. Shouldn't one of us be carrying you in?
等等 不用我们抬你进来吗
I have only one more demand.
我只有一个要求
I demand
我要求
that all of you get your butts out there and watch me sing.
你们都动起来 去听我唱歌♥
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
You heard the woman. Let's go.
你们都听见了 动起来
And now, ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Mercedes Jones.
女士们先生们 有请梅塞德斯·琼斯小姐
Oh, dear God, I love this song.
额滴神 我爱这首歌♥
**Ain't no way*
*如你不对我敞开心扉
**For me to love you*
*我真的
**If you won't let me*
*无法爱你
**Oh, no*
*哦不
**I know that a woman's duty*
*我知道女人的天职
**Is to help and love a man*
*是去帮助 去爱一个男人
**And that's the way it was planned*
*一切都是这样天经地义
**It ain't no way*
*没有办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It ain't no way*
*毫无办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It just ain't no way, baby*
*宝贝 毫无办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**Ain't no way, baby*
*没有办法 宝贝
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It ain't no way*
*我无法
**For me to love you*
*爱你
**If you won't let me*
*如果你不肯敞开心扉
**Stop trying to be someone you're not*
*别戴着面具生活
**And if you need me*
*如果你要我
**To love you*
*要我爱你
**Say*
*说
**Say*
*我要你
**You do*
*说出口
**Oh, then baby, baby, baby*
*宝贝
**Don't you know that I need you*
*难道你不知道我也需要你吗
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**I tell you that it ain't no way, it ain't no way*
*我告诉你我没有办法 我束手无策
**It ain't no way, baby*
*宝贝 我没有办法
**No*
*不
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It just ain't no way*
*没有办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It sure ain't no way*
*真是没有办法
**Ain't no way*
*没有办法
**It ain't no way*
*我无法
**For me to love you*
*爱你
**If you won't*
*如果你不肯
**Let me*
*敞开心扉
My girl.
好姐妹
Time for the closing number.
该你压轴演出了
Go bring the house down.
嗨翻全场吧
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Nobody could follow that.
没人能盖过你刚刚的表现
Okay, the house has been brought down.
全场已经被嗨翻了
That was the closing number.
你唱的就是压轴演出
Bye. Hey, hot stuff.
拜 嘿 帅哥
Hey. How are the kids doing?
嘿 孩子们怎么样
They were amazeballs tonight, right? Yeah, they're good.
他们今天表现真棒 是啊 他们很赞
Everyone's in the choir room, and they all want to thank you
大家都在声乐教室 他们都想要感谢你
for helping out with the benefit and the hecklers and...
帮助我们筹办慈善活动 赶走喝倒彩的...
Why were you in the janitor's closet with the door closed?
你在清洁工储物室里锁着门干什么
Oh, 'cause I'm a sub,
我是代课老师嘛
and that's the office that Figgins gives me.
那是费金斯给我找的办公室
Guess what?
猜猜怎么着
I just got offered a job to teach French in Cleveland.
我刚刚在克里夫兰州找到了一份教法语的工作
Isn't that great?
很棒吧
Full time?
全职吗
No. Who are you talking to? Four months, tops.
不是 我怎么可能干全职 撑死也就四个月
Don't you have any feelings about leaving?
你对离开不觉得难过吗
Didn't you listen to my song?
没听到我的歌♥吗
I told you, Will.
我说过 威尔
I live the glamorous life of a substitute teacher,
我觉得代课老师这种生活光彩四溢
and I'm deathly allergic to commitment.
我对稳定的关系严重过敏
You knew that this was going to end this way.
你早知道会是这样的结局
Yeah.
是啊
Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
并不代表我不心痛
You're too nice for me.
你对于我来说太贴心了
But you broke my record.
但你打破了我的记录
Five dates.
五次约会
Are you counting that one
你算上我们昨天
we had in the janitor's closet yesterday?
在清洁工储物室那次了吗
That was my favorite one.
那是我最喜欢的一次
Mine, too.
也是我最喜欢的
You think you're ever gonna settle down?
你会安顿下来吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But not with you.
但不是和你一起
You're in love with somebody else,
你爱着别人
and thanks to my counseling, she's available now.
多亏了我的咨♥询♥ 她单身了
And by the way, she's totally into you, too.
顺便说一句 她也很喜欢你
Holly?
霍莉
Will you come back and visit?
你会回来看我吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我就等你这句话呢
Sandy, what are you doing in here?
桑迪 你在这干什么
I tried to be a hater, but I just couldn't do it.
我想捣鬼 但是我做不到
That song and the weed I smoked immediately prior--
那首歌♥和我听歌♥前抽的大♥麻♥
it gave me a change of heart.
使我改变了心意
Mr. Ryerson offered to pay for our trip.
赖尔森先生要资助我们的旅费
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表