I may have to read the owner's manual.
我可能需要读一下使用手册了
Don't worry, I'll talk to Mr. Shue and take care of this.
别担心 我会跟舒先生说让他来处理的
Sue, what the hell were you thinking?
苏 你到底在想什么呢
You cannot perform a stunt that dangerous!
你不能表演这么危险地节目
Our insurance premium is through the roof as it is!
我们的保险费本来就很高了
Cheerleading is a sport.
啦啦队是一项体育运动
There are dangers involved.
包含着危险因素
The same as when a quarterback is sacked,
就好比四分卫被撞倒
or a hockey player is slammed up against the boards.
或者是曲棍球运动员迎面撞上了挡板
Enough, Sue.
够了 苏
There is no excuse for putting a student's life at risk.
将学生的性命置于危险之中是没有借口的
I'm a tastemaker, Will.
我可是吃螃蟹的人 威尔
I know what an audience wants.
我知道观众想要的是什么
You are not going to take this away from me.
你别想让我放弃这个点子
I need this.
我需要它
This level of risk and danger makes me feel alive again.
这种级别的冒险与危险让我又焕发了生机
But the risk and danger isn't to you!
但这冒险和危险的后果并不由你承担
That's the best part.
这才是最棒的部分
Enough! It's decided.
够了 已经决定了
You are not allowed to fire anyone
你不得在未经当事人同意的前提下
out of that cannon without their consent!
将任何人从那个大炮里发射出去
It's coming out of your paycheck
一切损失从你工资里扣
every penny of it!
一分一毛都别想少
Oh, God! It's a lawsuit.
上帝啊 告她去
I'm telling you, I wish you could have seen it.
可惜你没看到 那场面真不是盖的
Sort of like that.
跟那有得一拼
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经
I'm sending a message.
我是想昭告全天下
Sue Sylvester's done playing nice.
苏·西尔威斯特受够了扮演老好人
I just got off the phone with the Ohio Cheerleading Board,
我刚和俄亥俄啦啦队董事会通完电♥话♥
and they accepted my request to move my regional
他们同意将我的地区赛表演
to the same night as your championship game.
挪到锦标赛那晚
Congratulations.
恭喜各位
You just lost your halftime show and the cheerleaders.
你们痛失啦啦队精彩的中场秀
Sue!
苏
What the crap are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办
I got it.
我有办法
No frickin' way! We don't have a choice.
没门 我们别无选择
Sue pulled the Cheerios from the game,
苏撤走了啦啦队
so if we don't do it, there's no halftime show.
要是我们不上 中场就没人演出
And this is a problem because?
没有中场演出有什么问题吗
It's not a problem. It's an opportunity.
这不是什么问题 而是次机会
Opportunity to humiliate ourselves.
一次自取其辱的机会
The whole point of this week was to bring you guys together;
这周的重点就是把大家团结起来
to bring the school together.
全校同心协力
Wait-- so you want us to play the first half,
等等 你是指望我们先打半场球
change into some "Sequeen" ball gowns, and then go out
再换上一身泡泡袖
and do the halftime show at our own championship game?
在咱自己的锦标赛中场秀上闪亮登场
Yes. It's the championship game!
没错 可那是锦标赛
This is a crazy town. Crazy. This is crazy!
全镇都疯了 太疯狂了 莫名其妙
What about the Cheerios in Glee Club?
那合唱团里的啦啦队员怎么办
They have a choice.
二选一
Us, or the Cheerios competition.
要么留下 要么去参加啦啦队大赛
Well, obviously, Quinn is gonna choose the Cheerios!
用膝盖想都知道奎恩肯定选啦啦队
Well, that's not fair. You don't know what she's gonna do.
别一棒子打死 你怎么知道她怎么选
I think the cheerleading competition
我觉得啦啦队大赛
is gonna be a lot of fun, but if you go,
一定挺有意思 但要是你选择去那儿
you're gonna miss out
你将错过
on us doing the most iconic song of all time.
我们表演史上最具里程碑式的一首歌♥
The Super Bowl of pop anthems--
流行乐界的超级碗
"Thriller."
《战栗》
Yeah, remember a few years ago,
还记得几年前
when that Philippine prison did that
人们传上网的菲律宾数千囚犯
mega performance of "Thriller" and put it on YouTube?
齐跳《战栗》的盛况吗
In the four months it took to rehearse that number,
在他们排练的四个月里
prisoner-on-prisoner crime dropped 80%.
犯人间的犯罪率下降了百分之八十
Doing that, together, as a team,
作为一个团队 去排练
created a unity within that prison.
他们在监狱中达成了一种和谐
And that's what I'm looking to do here.
这也正是我希望你们能做到的
I mean, don't get me wrong, you know--
别误会我
I'm big on Michael and everything--
我本人超爱迈克尔的
but isn't that kind of what they're expecting us to do?
可我们那样会不会有点落入窠臼呢
Which is why we're gonna mash it together
所以我们还要将
with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' equally spooky single
耶耶耶乐团那诡异的单曲《人头落地》
"Heads Will Roll."
混合进去
Who's Yeah Yeah Yeah?
耶耶耶是谁
All right, New Directions!, Titans,
好了 新航向还有"泰坦"们
we're going to Zombie Camp.
准备进军僵尸营
Uh, five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Time out. Time out. Time out.
暂停 暂停 暂停
Knock it off!
住手
Okay, guys. It's good, but let's...
大家都表现的不错 但是
put a little life into it.
加入一些活力
But we're dead.
可我们是丧尸
Then put some afterlife into it.
那就加点轮回的活力
Get out of your heads and get into your characters, all right?
甩开包袱 融入角色 好不好
Very creative. I like that.
很生动 我喜欢
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
All right! Nice progress, guys.
好样的 进步很大
Now let's take a breather, and I'll see you
我们现在歇一会儿
in the choir room in five minutes,
五分钟后在合唱室集♥合♥
for a lesson in zombie makeup.
教大家化僵尸妆容
Makeup?!? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
化妆 别别别
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
快快快去
Hey, Dave. Talk to you for a second?
大卫 能跟你谈谈吗
Look, I know I'm bad.
我知道我跳得不好
Can you just spare me, so can we get through this?
你能不能放过我 让我顺利的完成这次表演
That's not what I was going to say at all.
我没想说那件事
You're actually really good.
你其实跳得不错
If you took that energy
要是你
you used bullying people and put it into this,
把欺负人的劲全用到这儿
you'd be one of most talented guys in the school.
你会成为全校瞩目的焦点
Just think about it.
好好想想吧
...makeup artist.
我是个化妆大♥师♥
I am brilliant.
才华横溢
It's actually decent.
真不错
I took a makeup class.
我上过化妆课
Hey, I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Can we not fight for just one day?
我们能不能停火一天啊
Man, it's already hard enough
哥们 每次看见你
not to kick you in the nuts every time I see you.
都得忍♥住满腔怒火真的好累啊
You think maybe we should do a warm-up number or something
你说我们表演《战栗》之前
before we do that big "Thriller" thing at halftime?
是不是应该来点热身
You know, I figure the only way I'm gonna keep any street cred
我在想如果要我在全学校面前
around here after dancing around like an idiot
像白♥痴♥一样跳舞 又能保住名声的
in front of the whole school is if we kick ass at it.
唯一办法 就是表现完美
Yeah... couldn't agree more.
没错 非常同意
Zombie camp was funner than I expected.
僵尸营比我想得好玩儿
And the glee club together with the football team--
联合了橄榄球队的欢乐合唱团
it's like a double rainbow.
就像是道双层彩虹
A zombie double rainbow.
僵尸系双层彩虹
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们该怎么抉择
If we go to our cheerleading competition,
要是我们去参加啦啦队大赛
then we miss the halftime show,
就意味着会错过中场秀
and we're out of Glee Club.
退出欢乐合唱团
I'm torn.
我好纠结
Oh, I'm not. I'm Brittany.
我没有 我是布里特妮
Couldn't help but overhear your conversation.
一不小心偷听到你们的对话
What were you doing in there?
你在那儿干嘛
Enjoying the eavesdropping afforded me
像瑞士手表一样精准的来到这里
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表