**And find tranquility*
*找寻内心宁静
Get out of the car!
滚出车来
Watch this.
我来对付她
I'm taking this back to the dealer.
我要把车退回给销♥售♥商
Oh, hey, home wrecker!
嘿 第三者
Do I have to remind you that we are divorced?!
我是不是得提醒你 我们已经离婚了
I am reminded every month when I get my spousal support check!
我每个月都能收到离婚赡养费 还用你提醒吗
The one that I know you can't send me
可是如果你现在买♥♥了这辆你根本还不起的车
if you're buying a car that you can't afford!
就没钱给我赡养费了
Emma.
艾玛
You know what? Actually...
你知道吗 事实上
I think you should keep this car.
我觉得你应该留着这辆车
You should enjoy it, you know,
趁银行还没没收回去
at least until they repossess it.
好好享受一下这辆车
But just don't buy any more big-ticket items, okay?
但是以后别再买♥♥昂贵的东西了 好吗
Why is that?
为什么
Because someday you are going to come to your senses, Will,
因为某天你会恢复理智 威尔
And you're going to get over that little miss crazypants,
你会忘记那个不靠谱的小妞
And you're going to come back to the one woman
你会回到那个
who really knows how to love you.
真正懂得如何爱你的女人身边
And I just don't want you to have blown all of our savings when you do.
我不想到时候你已经败掉我们所有的积蓄
Damn!
该死
Well, Rachel, congratulations.
蕾切尔 恭喜
Normally, you dress like the fantasy of a perverted japanese businessman
通常 你穿得像日本变♥态♥商人性幻想中的女人
With a very dark, specific fetish
就是那种龌龊的 有奇怪恋物癖的变♥态♥日本商人
But I actually dig this look.
但我倒是蛮喜欢你这身打扮
Yay. Thank you.
耶 谢谢
I think what Santana is trying to say, Rachel,
蕾切尔 我要帮桑塔纳说出她的心里话
though I risk expulsion by saying so,
尽管这么说我有被开除的风险
is that it seems Britney Spears has really helped you blossom.
是布兰妮·斯皮尔斯把你变得如花般绽放[双关 少女失身]
That's all.
说完了
Wait. Rachel, is that true?
等等 蕾切尔 真的假的啊
I mean, you are sort of dressing differently.
我是说 你穿的跟平时不太一样
Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy...
波动 波动 波动
Look, all I know is that I had
我只知道我在牙医那里
a very vivid Britney Spears fantasy at the dentist,
做了一个栩栩如生的布兰妮·斯皮尔斯的梦
And since then, it's made me feel free to get out of my own way.
自那以后 我不被过去的自己所拘束了
I think I've just always been afraid to dress like a pretty girl
我觉得过去我总是害怕打扮成一个美丽的女孩
because I've never really felt like one before.
那是因为我过去从没真正找到感觉
Now I realize it's okay to feel that way
现在我发现时不时地让自己
about yourself every now and again.
觉得自己美丽是可以的
And maybe it's a good thing.
也许这是好事
It's such a good thing. I can't believe it.
这是如此美好的一件事 好得简直难以置信
William, a word.
威廉 过来说句话
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是和我开玩笑吧
I was headed to the library computers late last night
昨天深夜我去图书馆电脑室
to score my cheerios some cheap tickets on one of those
帮我的啦啦队员们订购些
off-brand airlines with shoddy safety records--
无安全保障无注册的航♥空♥公♥司♥的便宜飞机票
You know, to fly my jv squad,
你知道的 只给水平低的那些队员
So if the plane did go down,
这样的话 即使飞机坠毁
Well, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
也不会出什么大的乱子
But then... horror!
但是后来...太恐怖了
Rachel, are you aware you've never been hotter than you are right now
蕾切尔 你知不知道你现在空前地性感
just as if Britney Spears.
就像布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I put some clothes on, please?
拜托 我能先穿上点衣服吗
No.
不行
I want you to feel the beads of your own sweaty,
我要你好好体会一下 你汗珠子汇成的龌龊之流
depraved stank dripping down your butt crack.
顺着你的屁♥股♥缝流下的感觉
Rachel Berry was dressing like britney spears,
蕾切尔·贝里穿得就像布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
And I was titillated.
我"兴奋"了
Oh, dear god,
天啊
Please don't ever say that word again.
拜托别再提那个词了
Can I go now, please?
我现在可以走了吗
And you're going to have to turn around when I stand up,
我起身时你得往后转
if you know what I mean.
你懂的
That is really gross, Sue, but they're kids.
苏 这事虽然恶心 但他们还是小孩
Hormones.
只是荷尔蒙分泌的后果
William, I realize you're still mourning the loss
威廉 我知道你还在为失去那个
of that bony redheaded hominid you're in love with.
你爱的骨感的红头发返祖人而忧伤
I understand that.
我懂的
I also understand that you bought
我还理解你为了打动她
a brand-new car to impress her.
而给她买♥♥了辆崭新的车
You're flailing, William.
威廉 你简直是在作妖
Now, I'm secretly hoping it's a midlife crisis,
现在 我暗自希望你这是中年危机
which means you're halfway to an early death,
意味着你离英年早逝不远了
affording me a blissful, demented convalescence
我即将得到一段快乐到癫狂的疗养期
spent peeing on your grave.
因为可以在你坟前撒尿
What's your point, Sue?
苏 你想说什么
Don't let your own recklessness blind you to the fact
不要被你自己轻率的性格蒙住双眼
that Britney Spears is a genius
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯是个天才
pop-culture provocateur and a gateway drug
她是流行文化的煽动分子
To every out-of-control impulse ever created.
有史以来所有失控的冲动都是她诱导的
This school is a powder keg of sexual deviance, William.
这所学校就是个性变♥态♥炸♥药♥桶 威廉
And in my office, I have a chair with a naked butt sweat stain
我办公室里有一个光屁♥股♥留下的汗迹
to prove it.
可以证明这点
I'm not kidding.
我不是在开玩笑
It's like an inkblot test, that butt sweat stain.
光屁♥股♥的汗印就是心理学所说的墨迹测验
Stare into it, William,
威廉 如果你看到它
and you will see the light of all that is good go out of the world.
你会觉得这个世界所有的美好都幻灭了
Wait just a second, now.
等等
You look more confused than ever.
你从来没这么困惑过
Is your glee club doing
难到你的合唱团在练习
Britney Spears music?
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯的歌♥
Is that why Rachel was wearing that inappropriate outfit?
蕾切尔就是因为这个才穿奇装异服吗
No.
不是
No, we are not doing Britney.
没有 我们没排布兰妮的歌♥
Okay. Just checking.
那就好 只是查证一下
I'm serious-- you should put ranch dressing on it.
我说真的 你应该放点沙拉酱上去
On pizza?
放在披萨上吗
Yeah, it's delicious. You should try it.
对 味道好极了 你应该试试
I'm 100% in love with you right now.
我已经毫无保留地爱上了你
Hey, Britney.
布兰妮
Oh, hey, Artie.
阿蒂
Girl, you are such a fool for breaking up
姑娘 你跟这样一个小甜心分手
with such a sweetheart.
真是太蠢了
I know, Britney.
我知道 布兰妮
Artie, I'm sorry.
阿蒂 对不起
And I'm stronger.
我强壮起来了
I'm serious. You're hot.
我说真的 你太正点了
**Ooh, hey, yeah*
*噢 嘿 耶
**Hush, just stop*
*安静 停下来
**There's nothing you can do or say*
*什么也别做 什么也别说
**Baby*
*宝贝
**I've had enough*
*我受够了
**I'm not your property as from today*
*从今开始我不再属于你
**Baby*
*宝贝
**You might think that I*
*你可能以为我
**Won't make it on my own*
*自己做不到
**But now I'm stronger*
*我如今已比往日
**Than yesterday*
*更坚强
**Now it's nothing but my way*
*我现在都按自己的方式行事
**My loneliness*
*我的孤独感
**Ain't killing me no more*
*不再摧残着我
**I am stronger*
*我已更坚强
**Oh, yeah*
*噢 耶
**Here I go on my own*
*现在我都靠自己
**I don't need nobody, better off alone*
*我谁也不需要 别来烦我
**Here I go on my own now*
*我自己来
**I don't need nobody, not anybody*
*我谁也不需要 谁也不要
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表