Yes.
可以
And I get a duet partner.
对我来说就是有人跟我二重唱了
I don't see the big deal.
我觉得这没什么大不了的
He e-mailed me, like, 60 MP3's of him singing,
他传给我六十多首他唱的歌♥
and I thought it was Faith Hill.
而听起来和菲丝·希尔没任何区别[美国流行女歌♥手]
The kid's good.
这孩子嗓音很棒
Look, this isn't about how good Kurt is.
听着 这事和科特唱得怎样无关
Being in Glee Club is like...
参加合唱团就好像
it's like walking down the double yellow lines
就好像在高速公路上的
of a highway.
双黄线
If you get just a little off course
就算你只是跨越了一点
you're gonna get crushed.
也可能发生车祸
I got to be honest.
说句实在的
You're kind of confusing my head right now.
你的话让我有点糊涂
I mean, do you remember what you said when
我是说 还记得当初你劝我加入合唱团时
you talked me into joining Glee Club?
说过的话吗
Nationals are in New York City.
今年的全国合唱大赛将在纽约举♥行♥
Can you imagine what it's going to be like
你能想象我们捧着冠军奖杯
coming home with that first-place trophy?
衣锦还乡的盛况吗
Most of the kids in this town
这座小镇里的大部分人
have never even seen the ocean.
甚至连大海是什么样都没见过
We'll be gods.
我们将会成为传说
I joined up because I'm new here
我之所以加入进来只是因为我是转校生
and you said it would make me popular,
而你说过这会让我变成风云人物
and now you're telling me that it's going to get me killed.
可现在你又跟我说我可能会丧命
Well, eventually you're going to get popular from it,
相信我 最后你一定会因此成为风云人物
believe me, but until then,
但是现在来说
you got to lay low a little bit,
你需要稍微低调一点
a-and singing a duet with another dude is not laying low.
和某人合唱可一点都不低调
I didn't realize you had a problem with gay dudes.
我没发现你对同性恋有意见
Look, I don't have a problem with gay dudes.
听着 我对同性恋完全没意见
Everyone else does,
但是其他人不这么看
and we're living in their world,
我们和大多数的人生活在一起
and in their world,
在大多数人的世界里
you singing a duet with Kurt is a death sentence.
你和科特合唱简直就是把自己判了死刑
Well,
反正
I gave him my word.
我已经答应他了
In my world, that's that.
在我的世界里 言出必行
Welcome to Glee Club, lady lips.
欢迎加入合唱团 小妞
The blueberry flavor is the worst,
蓝莓口味的最恶心了
especially if it gets down your pants.
尤其是泼到你的裤子上
I looked like a creature out of Avatar down there
有一次我也被蓝莓泼了 下肢就像是
when I got Slushied.
来自阿凡达的生物
I saw Avatar, like, six times.
我看过这电影 看过六遍了
Anyway, you'll get used to it.
不管怎样 你要开始习惯这个
You're the head cheerleader.
你是啦啦队长
Why do you even bother?
你干嘛还自找麻烦呢
I mean, you don't need Glee Club.
我是说 你不需要加入合唱团啊
I like to sing... and the fact is
我很喜欢唱歌♥ 而且
those guys were pretty cool to me
去年我在学校不太受欢迎时
last year when I wasn't on top.
他们对我都挺好的
What's the point of being popular
如果你不能做你想要的
when you can't do what you want?
就算再受欢迎又有什么意思呢
Lor manari.
星眸低缬
It means you have pretty eyes.
是说你眼睛真美
It's Nav'i... the Avatar language.
这是纳威语 阿凡达里面的语言
Lor manari.
星眸低缬
First course is served.
头盘菜上来了
Heart-healthy vegan carrot soup
对心脏有益的素食胡萝卜汤
with whole grain croutons,
配香煎杂粮面包粒
and you'd better eat all of it.
你最好把它们都吃光
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find saffron in this town?
你知道在镇上想买♥♥点藏红花有多难吗
All right, let me eat this at the table.
好吧 让我挪到桌子面前吃
You could make a plaster cast of my ass
沙发上的坐垫
with the cushions from this couch.
都快成屁♥股♥上的石膏了
Absolutely not.
不行
I am in charge of your care from now on.
现在开始我要寸步不离地照顾你
You had a serious arrhythmia, Dad.
老爸 你有严重的心率不齐
The doctors say you need to rest until your stress test.
医生说通过压力测试之前你都要好好休养
You're my stress test.
是用你来做测试源吧
Guess this means I can't get salt?
我猜今晚的菜里没有盐是吧
Chin up.
抬下头
What's up? How's school?
你怎么样 在学校还好吧
It's fine, I guess.
我觉得还算不错吧
There's this new kid Sam in Glee Club.
合唱团新来了一个成员 叫萨姆
He and I are singing a duet together.
我们准备合作一首二重唱
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
Finn practically begged me not to.
芬恩试图阻止我
He said it'd ruin Sam's reputation.
他说这会毁掉萨姆的名声
Well, this kid Sam, uh...
这个叫萨姆的孩子 呃
you know, does he, he play for your team?
你明白 他是 他也是同性恋吗
Undetermined.
我不确定
Maybe Finn has a point.
或许芬恩说得有道理
You're siding with him
他在地下室那样说了那些话
after what he called me in our basement?
你居然还能站在他那边
I was talking to Carole,
我和卡罗谈过了
and you weren't totally honest with me.
那件事上你并没有对我说实话
She told me that you had a crush on Finn
她说你曾经迷恋过芬恩
and you weren't afraid to show it.
而且你一度表现得非常高调
Is this true?
这是真的吗
So a gay guy can't be friendly
所以同性恋就不能
to a straight guy without it being predatory?
单纯地对一个直男表示友好了吗
You got to understand
但是你要明白
that most guys don't know how to deal
若是被自己不喜欢的人追求 大多数男人
with unwanted advances.
并不知道该怎么应对
So you're saying I shouldn't sing with this Sam guy
所以你是在告诉我不要和萨姆合唱
because it might upset a couple homophobes?
因为这可能会惹怒那些同性恋憎恶者
I thought you said no one pushes the Hummels around.
你不是告诉过我没人能摆布哈梅尔家的人吗
No one does.
没人在摆布你
I-I'm, I'm not saying that.
我没有这么说
I-I'm, I'm saying
我是想说
that maybe it's you who's pushing this kid Sam around,
或许是你在摆布萨姆
trying to take advantage of him,
你想占他的便宜
because you're interested in him.
因为你对他感兴趣
Dad, you have no idea what it's like.
爸 你根本就不明白
I am the only openly gay kid at school, in this town.
在学校甚至在镇上 都只有我一个人出柜
I mean, why can't I walk hand in hand
我为什么不能和我喜欢的人
down the hall with a person that I like?
手牵手走在人前呢
Why can't I slow-dance at my prom?
为什么不能在毕业舞会上曼妙起舞呢
Come here.
过来
You think I don't want those things for you?
你以为我不想让你这样吗
I do.
我也想
You know, until you find somebody
但是要记得 在你找到一个跟你一样
as open and as brave as you,
坦荡和勇敢的人之前
you're just going to have to get used to going it alone.
你都必须习惯这种孤独
**When I was a little girl*
*当我还青春年少
**I had a rag doll*
*曾有只旧洋娃娃
**Only doll I've ever owned*
*我唯一的一只娃娃
**Now I love you just the way*
*而现在我对你的爱
**I loved that rag doll*
*就如同对娃娃一般
**But only now my love*
*只是我的爱
**Has grown*
*已升华
**And it gets stronger*
*此情今非昔比
**In every way*
*情深意长
**And it gets higher*
*这份爱已增长
**Day by day*
*日复一日
**Do I love you?*
*我爱你吗
**River deep, mountain high*
*如同山高水长
**If I lost you, would I cry*
*如果失去了你 我会哭吗
**Oh, how I love you, baby*
*哦 我有多爱你啊 宝贝
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表