What the hell have you been doing
他欺负科特的时候
while this is all going on, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢
Dad...
爸...
So it seems the situation has reached a boiling point.
看来事态相当严重了啊
You're damn right, it has. Nothing happened.
没错 就是 没什么事儿
I'll tell you what really happened. Mr. Karofsky...
我来告诉你都发生了什么 克罗斯基先生
My name's Paul.
我叫保罗
Paul, your kid threatened the life of my son.
保罗 你儿子威胁我儿子说要杀了他
Porcelain? Is that true?
小子 是真的吗
That's not true. I didn't say anything.
不是真的 我什么都没说过
That's what he said.
他就是这么说的
He said he would kill me if I told anyone.
他说如果我敢跟别人说就杀了我
If you told anyone what?
你跟别人说什么
Just... that he was picking on me.
就是 他总找我麻烦的事
He's making all this stuff up.
这都是他瞎编的
Oh, is that right? Hold on a sec.
是这样吗 等等
You have been acting differently lately, David.
你最近一直不对劲 大卫
You used to get A's and B's.
你以前成绩不是A就是B
You're talking back, you're acting out,
你现在又顶嘴 又打架
and now we're sitting here.
现在 我们都坐在校长办公室了
So let me ask you: why would Kurt make that up?
所以我问问你 科特为什么要编这种话呢
Maybe he likes me.
没准儿他看上我了
I think we're wasting our time here.
我们就是在这儿浪费时间
It's your job to protect people.
你的工作就是要保护孩子们
Couldn't agree more.
完全同意
After hearing both sides of the story, you are hereby expelled.
听完两边的陈述 我决定现在开除你
I will not have one student
我不会留一个威胁他人生命的
threatening the life of another.
学生在我的学校
If you don't think this is fair,
如果你觉得这不公平
well, you can appeal to the school board.
你可以向学校董事会上诉
You'll leave campus immediately.
你现在就离开学校吧
I appreciate your time.
耽误您时间了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Enjoy your wedding.
祝您结婚愉快
Never learned how to tie a tie.
从没学过如何打领带
Sit down, Frankenteen.
坐好了 芬大个儿
I'm guessing you know that you're losing it.
我猜你也知道自己大不如前
I mean, Sam is clearly the new Glee favorite,
我是说 萨姆现在是合唱团里最受欢迎的人
he's going to become starting quarterback...
他又要当四分卫了
What's your point?
你到底想说什么
My point is that you need a coolness injection.
我是说 你需要个爆点让你重返巅峰
If you were honest and told people
如果你告诉大家实话说
that we did it last year,
去年我和你做过了
you would go from uncool to Chilly Willy in a heartbeat.
你立马儿就能从衰男变成风云人物
Maybe, but I can't do that.
或许吧 但我不会这么做的
Wait.
等等
What?
什么
There's something I have to tell you.
我有件事要告诉你
I didn't have sex with Jessie.
我和杰西没上过床
I-I lied... to make you jealous.
我骗了你 我只是想让你吃醋
I-It's cool.
没事
Um, you know, I had a feeling,
我是这么想的
considering how much of a prude you are with me--
考虑到你在性这方面对我这么大惊小怪
not that I'm complaining. This is so much better
我不是在抱怨什么 我只是说现在挺好
because now neither of us have done it
我们都还没有做过
and we can save it for each other.
也许我们可以把初夜献给对方
Awesome.
棒极了
If she found out, she'd break up with me.
如果她发现我撒谎了 肯定得跟我分手
And this would be bad because...?
那这对你来说为什么是件坏事呢
Because I'm in love with her
因为我爱她
and I don't want to hurt her feelings.
我不想伤害她
Okay, don't you see that
好吧 难道你还不明白吗
that midget is like an anchor
那个小骚货就是个累赘
dragging you down to the depths of Loserville?
正把你拽向"衰人镇"的深渊
Oh, stop it, Santana, that's my girlfriend.
住嘴 桑塔纳 她是我女朋友
I think you should leave.
我看你该走了
All right.
好吧
Well, maybe I'll tell her.
或许我会告诉她
I mean, if you two broke up,
我是说 如果你们俩分手了
we'd be free to see each other, right?
我们俩就能一起了 对吧
Hey. What are you guys doing?
你们干嘛呢
Nothing.
没什么
I was just leaving.
我马上就走
Aren't you going to tell me how pretty I look?
你不觉得我穿这个很好看吗
You look amazing.
你美极了
What?
什么
I...
我...
I just really love you.
我真的很爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
**It's a beautiful night*
*夜色如此美丽
**We're looking for something dumb to do*
*让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧
**Hey, baby*
*我的宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
**Is it the look in your eyes*
*是因为你的眼神迷离
**Or is it this dancing juice*
*或是你舞得太蹁跹
**Who cares, baby*
*这些都无所谓 宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
**Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go*
*我知道林荫道上有一座小教堂
**No one will know*
*没人会察觉
**Come on, girl*
*来吧 姑娘
**Who cares if we're trashed*
*没人在乎我们是否烂醉如泥
**Got a pocket full of cash*
*我们带着满满的现金
**We can blow shots of Patron*
*把最贵的鸡尾酒挥霍殆尽
**And it's on, girl*
*这就来了 姑娘
**Don't say no, no, no, no, no*
*别说不 不 不
**Just say yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah*
*快说好 好 好
**And we'll go, go, go, go, go*
*我们这就走 走 走
**If you're ready like I'm ready*
*只要你和我一样迫不及待
**'Cause it's a beautiful night*
*夜色如此美丽
**We're looking for something dumb to do*
*让我们做些可爱的蠢事
**Hey, baby*
*我的宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
**Is it the look in your eyes*
*是因为你的眼神迷离
**Or is it this dancing juice*
*或是你舞得太蹁跹
**Who cares, baby*
*这些都无所谓 宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
**Just say "I do"*
*告诉我 你愿意
**Tell me right now, baby*
*告诉我 宝贝
**Tell me right now, baby, baby*
*现在就告诉我 宝贝
**'Cause it's a beautiful night*
*夜色如此美丽
**We're looking for something dumb to do*
*让我们做些可爱的蠢事
**Hey, baby*
*我的宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
**Just say "I do"*
*告诉我 你愿意
**Is it the look in your eyes*
*是因为你的眼神迷离
**Or is it this dancing juice*
*或是你舞得太蹁跹
**Who cares, baby*
*这些都无所谓 宝贝
**I think I wanna marry you*
*我只想和你结婚
Please be seated.
请坐
We usually start with a prayer.
婚礼通常以祈祷开场
But a certain young wedding planner,
但这位年轻的坚持不公开名字的
who shall remain nameless,
婚礼策划人
was afraid that some in attendance might fall asleep.
担心大家可能会犯困
So instead, I'm going to let Burt and Carole
所以我们直接让布特和卡罗他们自己
tell you in their own words why they've invited you here today.
来告诉大家邀请各位前来的原因吧
I'm not really known for having a way with words.
玩弄辞藻可不是我的强项
Uh... you know when you're a kid,
当你还是个小孩的时候
adults will tell you a lot of things.
大人们会教给你很多东西
But one thing they neglect to mention is how...
但是有件事他们没有提及
sad life can be.
就是生活有多么折磨人
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表