that... when the kids are making out, and...
这些小情侣亲热的时候
Th-Th-They sort of want to... cool off a little...
有时需要让自己冷静一点儿
They think of you.
他们的解决方式是幻想你
In compromising positions.
幻想你的各种失态
Like what?
比如呢
Like...
比如...
in lingerie...
比如穿着性感睡衣...
Coach, don't take it personally.
教练 这不是针对你个人的
I do take it personally, Will.
我没法不这么想 威尔
I take it very, very personally.
我觉得这就是对我个人的羞辱
No. Sh-Shannon.
不 夏伦
Shannon, wait. I...
等等 夏伦 我...
So there I was. At juvie.
然后我就进了少管所
In the breakfast line in the mess hall.
有一天在食堂排队领早餐的时候
When I notice me and this guy behind me
我注意到我和身后一男的
going for the same waffle.
看上同一块松饼
This guy's 6'11", 300, easy.
那男的起码两米一 最少三百磅
He's got his teeth filed into canines.
满嘴都是尖牙
Tats everywhere. Oh, it gets better.
浑身都是纹身 这我已经是往好了说了
So I turn around.
我转过身
I flex my left pec, then I flex my right pec,
活动一下左肩 再活动一下右肩
and I say to the guy...
然后跟那人说
"L'eggo my Eggo."
"那是我的松饼"
And you know what he does?
然后你们猜怎么地
He lets go of my Eggo.
他就把松饼给我了
Right.
没错
You should be our nation's president.
你应该来当我们总统
Maybe.
或许吧
I've been squeezing your leg
我一直掐你大腿
for, like, the last hour and a half.
掐了差不多一个半小时了
Are you not attracted to me?
你对我没感觉吗
Sorry. I was really distracted by our waitress.
不好意思 我一直偷瞄女招待来着
She's totally into me.
她就是我的菜
I can take that when you're ready. Thank you.
你们吃完了可以叫我来结账 谢谢
All right, guys. Let's move.
好了 伙计们 咱们撤吧
This meal has been comped.
饭也吃得差不多了
What?
什么
Dude, I don't pay for food.
兄弟 哥一直吃霸王餐的
It's my thing, yo.
这就是哥的风格
So we're going to dine and dash.
咱们吃完赶紧撤
Let's go.
走吧
Do you need any change?
你需要找零吗
Keep it.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
What the hell was that about?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Sorry. I couldn't do it.
抱歉 我实在做不了
She gave us free refills.
她给咱们免费续杯来着
And I figure she's got kids.
而且我猜她肯定有孩子了
I'm not gonna do that to her.
我不能这么对她
Whatever, dude. You wussed out.
不管怎么样 你就是个懦夫
So have fun taking the short bus home,
你自己坐公交回家吧
'cause I'll be escorting these lovely ladies
我要把这两个美妞带到
back to chez Puckerman for a little sookie-sookie.
帕克曼家好好享受一下
Wait, seriously?
等等 你说真的吗
Damn straight.
没错 你说对了
I'm giving you all my trade secrets here.
我把我的绝招都告诉你了
If you don't want my help, then fine.
你要是不需要我帮忙 那好
You're on your own.
以后你就靠自己吧
**Start me up*
*我们现在就开始
**Start me up*
*我们现在就开始
**Oh, Tommy used to work on the docks*
*汤米本为码头工
**Union's been on strike*
*突然工会要罢♥工♥
**He's down on his luck, it's tough*
*屋漏偏逢连夜雨 船迟又遇打头风
**Oh, so tough*
*打头风
**Oh, we got to hold on, ready or not*
*我们必须撑下去 无论心情愿与否
**You live for the fight when that's all that you've got*
*既然生来要拼搏
**Start me up*
*我们现在就开始
**We're halfway there*
*我们一定会成功
**Oh, living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活
**If you start me up*
*我们现在就开始
**Kick on the starter*
*这就踩下起动器
**Give it all you've got*
*不要顾忌向前冲
**You gotta, you gotta*
*不要顾忌 不要顾忌
**I can't compete with the riders in the other heat*
*强龙难压地头蛇
**I'll make a grown man cry*
*我会让一个男人哭泣
**I'll make a grown man give it a shot*
*我要让一个男人放胆一搏
**Start me up*
*我们现在就开始
**We're halfway there*
*我们一定会成功
**Oh, living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活
**Living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活
**Oh, we gotta hold on, ready or not*
*我们必须撑下去 无论心情愿与否
**You live for the fight when that's all that you've got*
*既然生来要拼搏
**Oh, we're halfway there. We're halfway there*
*我们一定会成功 我们一定会成功
**Oh, living on a prayer. Living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活 祈祷着生活
**Take my hand and we'll make it, I swear*
*请你握紧我的手 我发誓我们会成功
**Whoa, we're living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活
**Living on a prayer*
*祈祷着生活
**You gotta start me up*
*我们现在就开始
Auditorium now
速到礼堂来
Courage Blaine
勇敢点 布莱恩
Ladies, very, very impressive.
姑娘们 实在是太棒了
What was it that made you guys choose those songs?
哪路神仙指点你们选的这首歌♥
Coach said to give you this.
教练让我把这个给你
Take a good look, William.
睁大眼睛看好了 威廉
Because Sue Sylvester's got two things to show you.
因为苏西·尔威斯特要秀两样东西
To my left, I have one
我左手边
confetti cannon.
有一个彩条炮
To my right,
我右手边
you'll find another confetti cannon.
还是一个彩条炮
You know what that means?
知道其中深意吗
No, Sue.
不知道 苏
We got Beiste fired.
我们把碧斯特解雇了
And my full budget is restored.
我的预算全部恢复
Wait, what?
等下 啥
Well, actually she quit.
其实是她自己辞职了
But I'll take the W.
可我喜欢胜利的滋味
And it was your kids that made it happen, Will.
威尔 还是你的学生们促成的哦
It finally occurred to them to stop singing all that
终于可以阻止你们唱那些
nonsense about how awesome it is
什么我们生活多美好之类的
to be alive or ugly or whatever
靡靡之音了
the point is you guys are always trying to make.
重点是 使你们不能得偿所愿
And instead?
取而代之的是
They just got mean.
一群小人嘴脸
Congratulations, Will.
恭喜你 威尔
Wait, Coach Beiste quit?
等等 你说碧斯特教练辞职了
I believe I just said that, Annie Sullivan.
我刚刚说的很清楚了 安妮·莎利文
You want me to sign it into your palm?
你也想让我在你掌心写字吗
And, now, if you'll excuse me...
现在我得走了
And if you wouldn't mind just cleaning all this up,
不介意的话 你再把这收拾一下
that'd be great.
就更好了
Hey!
站住
I am talking to you!
我跟你说话呢
Girls' locker room is next door.
女生更衣间在隔壁
What is your problem?
你脑子进水了吗
Excuse me? What are you so scared of?
你再说一遍 你到底在怕什么
Besides you sneaking in here to peek at my junk?
怕你溜进来偷♥窥♥我
Oh, yeah, every straight guy's nightmare
简直是直男梦魇啊
that all of us gays are secretly out
那些同性恋都暗暗偷♥窥♥你
to molest and convert you. Well, guess what, ham hock?
为你折服 但你猜怎么着 大肘子
You're not my type! That right?
你入不了哥的法眼 是吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表