Okay, I'm dating Puckerman.
我在和帕克曼交往
You're getting naked with Puckerman.
你只是和帕克曼上♥床♥
Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky; he's on probation.
而且帕克不能掺和进来 他还在缓刑期
If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvee.
要是和他打架 会被送回少管所的
Yeah, so now if you'll excuse us.
所以劳驾您出去
You're so on my list, dwarf.
你上我的黑名单了 矮子
Look, if something bad happens to Kurt,
要是科特遭遇不测
and we didn't do anything to stop it,
我们也不加干涉
we'll never be able to live with ourselves.
我们永远都不会原谅自己
I'm a little confused.
我有点不懂
I said not only am I marrying myself,
我说了我不仅要和自己结婚
I will be officiating the ceremony.
还要自己主持仪式
I'm not, um...
可我
Marsha Dean, when I hired you
玛莎·迪恩 我找你们
and your crack team at Marsha Dean Weddings,
玛莎·迪恩婚庆公♥司♥
I did so because you specialize in unique weddings.
就是因为你们专搞特殊婚礼
Well, that mostly means that some of them take place outside.
多数情况是因为他们选在户外
Marsha Dean, you are fired.
玛莎·迪恩 你被炒了
You are out of your depth.
你能力有限
And nothing is too good for Sue Sylvester.
而苏·西尔威斯特驾驭得了一切
Well, that's one way to look at it. Hello.
这只是事情的表面 大家好
I'm Doris Sylvester.
我是多丽丝·西尔威斯特
I'm this one's mother.
这人的妈
Marsha, I'll bet people say you look mannish.
玛莎 估计很多人说你长得像男人
But you know something?
但你知道吗
I think it's perfectly all right for a woman to be handsome.
一个女人英姿飒爽不是什么坏事
Takes all kinds.
真是什么人都有
Susie, come give your mother a hug.
小苏茜 给妈抱一个
Please don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Come on, come on.
来嘛来嘛
Oh, you poked me in my sternum.
你挤到我胸骨了
I always forget that you have this ribcage
我老把你宽广的胸怀给忘了
that's kind of weird... and adorable. I think I'll sit down.
感觉怪怪的 也挺好 我得坐一会儿
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈 你来这儿干嘛
Good news, Suze. We finally caught the last Nazi.
好消息小苏茜 我们终于抓到最后个纳粹
For two and a half years, we've been hot
整整两年半 我们一直在
on the trail of Eva Braun's great-nephew Chad.
找爱娃·布劳恩的侄孙查得
And you know what?
你相信吗
He's been under our noses this whole time.
这么久以来 他一直就在我们眼皮底下
Working in Phoenix as a CPA.
在凤♥凰♥城当会计
I felt bad taking him out.
我带走他的时候 我很难过
I mean, it's punishment enough to live there.
我觉得 住在那种地方本身就是种惩罚了
You ever been to Phoenix? It's a hellhole.
你去过凤♥凰♥城吧 那儿根本是地狱
Mom, where have you been?
妈 你都去哪儿了
I haven't seen you or heard from you
我都快三年没见过你了
in over three years. What do you mean?
什么消息都没 这话说得
I-I wrote you all those postcards.
我给你写了那么多明信片
I mean, granted, they were decoys.
坦白说 那些是诱饵
Have you been to see Jean yet?
你去看过简了吗
It's the top of my list.
这是我之后的头等大事
Look, I, uh...
听着 我...
I know it's been a long time,
我知道自己离开你们太久太久
but the work I was doing was important.
可我的工作也是非常的重要
And I always wanted to get back here
我一直都想回来
and be a mother to you girls again.
做回你们姐妹的好妈妈
And Susie, I have to ask you,
小苏珊 我得跟你谈谈
what is it with this ridiculous wedding?
你那个荒唐的婚礼时咋回事
Have you given up on love?
你放弃爱情了吗
No, Mother. Quite the opposite.
不是的妈妈 恰恰相反
I mean, when you were little,
你小的时候
the other mothers used to tell me that you'd never find anybody,
其他人说你是嫁不出去的时候
but I said, "No, no, no, no."
我就说 "不会不会不会的"
"She's a perfectly okay child."
"她绝对是个正常的孩子"
"She'll grow into her looks."
"她会适应自己这个样子的"
And you know what?
你信不信
I believe you still might.
我至今仍然相信你会的
Mother, I am going through with this wedding.
妈妈 这个婚礼我办定了
And you are free to accept the invitation or not.
爱来不来 随你便
Are you inviting me? I'm inviting you now.
你这是在邀请我吗 对
Well, I am accepting. Don't get so huffy.
好啊 我接受邀请 别总是这么冲
Since your father's no longer with us,
既然你♥爸♥爸已经过世了
I want to walk you down the aisle.
我想牵着你入场
No. I'm doing that.
不用 我自己就行
Then I know exactly what I'm going to do.
好的 我很清楚自己要干嘛了
You remember when you were a little girl,
记不记得 你小时候
and you used to ask me to sing to you?
让我给你唱歌♥的事
And I never had the time.
当时我总是没时间
So you'd line up your little dollies
所以你就把小朋友们排一排
and they'd sing to each other?
让他们互相给对方唱歌♥
Appalachian murder ballads,
虽然唱的是《阿巴拉契亚山谋杀案之歌♥》
but it was touching.
但是场面真感人
You know something, though?
告诉你
I'm going to be there for you this time.
这次 我要力挺你
I'm going to sing at your wedding.
我要在你的婚礼上献唱
But why? Karofsky plays right guard.
为什么呢 克罗斯基是右后卫
If he gets pissed at me, I'm going to get sacked more times
要是跟他结下梁子 我以后肯定麻烦不断
than Jay Cutler,
还不如杰·库特勒呢
which means we're going to lose,
也就是说 我们输定了
which means Beiste is going to make Sam quarterback.
也就是说贝斯特教练会让山姆做四分卫
Is being quarterback more important to you
对你来说 保住四分卫的位置
than helping out the kid who's going to be your stepbrother?
比帮助准继兄弟更重要吗
Look, we both know I can help him more if I stay on top.
如果我地位上占上风对他更有利
Look, Kurt's going to be fine.
科特不会有事的
Rachel, I'm sorry.
蕾切尔 很抱歉
I want to, but I can't.
我想帮他 但是这个办不到
I've never been so disappointed in you before.
我对你失望透了
But...
可...
Stop picking on Kurt.
别再找科特麻烦
You mind? I'm changing.
你管得真多 我要换衣服
We're serious.
我没开玩笑
This is a warning. Oh, yeah?
这是警告 明白吗
From now on, you're gonna leave him alone.
今后 你给我滚远点
Look, if he wants to be a homo,
听着 如果他乐意搞同性恋
that's up to him, but don't rub it in my face.
没问题 但在我这儿碍眼
We're not asking you.
没人跟你商量
Yeah, we're done talking about this.
我们没得谈
Just back off, all right?
你离他远点 行不行
Look, you back off. Hey!
你滚远点吧
Artie, are you okay?
阿蒂 你没事吧
Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?!
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么回事
Get up! Get up here! Get up!
起来 给我起来 起来
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Dude was a wild animal.
你刚才像头野兽
Manimal. I'm so turned on by you right now.
纯爷们一样的野兽 我现在爱死你了
How bad does it look? It's pretty hot, actually.
看起来很吓人吧 其实 酷得很呢
You have no idea how hard
你们不知道
it was for me not to jump into that beatdown.
我好不容易才忍♥住没动手
Where were you, Finn?
芬恩 你当时跑哪儿去了
I was still out on the field, okay?
我当时在训练场上
I totally would have given
要是我在场
him a beatdown if I had been there, though.
肯定好好给他教训一通
The fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn.
芬恩 问题是你怎么能不在场呢
You should have been leading the charge.
你该带领大家冲锋陷阵的
Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem.
大伙别说芬恩了 不是他的问题
It's none of your problems, actually.
不是你的错
But thank you for what you did, especially Sam.
谢谢大家为我做的 特别是山姆
Serious, an epitome of a leader.
没错 太有领袖范儿了
What's going on?
出什么事了
What happened to Sam's eye?
山姆眼睛咋回事
He stood up to Karofsky.
他跟克罗斯基杠上了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表