I told you,
我跟你说过了
I don't want to go to college.
我不想去上大学
Then use it to go to New York.
那就用这笔钱去纽约
I trust you.
我对你有信心
I trust your dreams.
我对你的梦想有信心
And your talent.
我对你的才华有信心
And I pity anyone who tries to get in your way.
想要阻止你的人可有苦头尝了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
I would love for you to go to college,
我当然希望你能去上大学
but it's not my choice.
但这不是我的抉择
This is your first moment of adulthood child.
孩子 这是你成年人生的第一步
From now on
从现在起
it's up to you.
事事由你决定
Okay, so you have my dress and my shoes,
好啦 你带上了我的裙子和鞋子
and I have my makeup and my epic love for you.
我拿上了化妆品还有对你满满的爱意
Let's get married.
我们去结婚吧
My dads are still being kind of weird about the wedding.
爸爸们一说到婚礼这事表现还是怪怪的
I brought it up last night and they were really quiet,
我昨天晚上提起这事 他们都特安静
but it's fine.
不过无所谓
Are you sure that we're going the right way?
你确定开的方向没错吗
We're here.
我们到了
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
'Cause it's not funny. We're gonna be late.
这个玩笑一点都不好笑 我们会迟到的
You're on the 4:25 to New York.
你要乘四点二十五分的车去纽约
Your dads are gonna meet you there and they're gonna,
你的爸爸们会在那接你
they're gonna help you look at dorms at the new school.
他们会陪你去新学校看宿舍
You're gonna spend four years of your life there
你今后四年的人生都会在那里度过
and you've never even set foot in the place, so...
而你连新学校的大门都还没见过呢 所以
But I... I have all year to go and look at it.
但是我还有整整一年的时间去参观啊
You're gonna go there in the fall.
你今年秋天就入学
All right? You're not deferring.
好吗 不要再拖一年了
We're not getting married.
我们不结婚了
You don't want to marry me?
你不想娶我了
I want to marry you so badly I can't go through with it.
我想娶你想得我都快受不了了
Yeah, but the thought of you being stuck here
可一想到你要因为我再在这里呆一年
for another year because of me, it makes me sick.
我心里就特别难受
Then come with me. Okay?
那就和我一起去纽约吧 行吗
We can get married in New York
我们可以在纽约结婚
and live in a little shoebox apartment together.
一起住在一间小公♥寓♥里
It'll be romantic.
一样很浪漫
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Of course I do.
当然了
Then tell me the truth and not just
那就告诉我真♥相♥
something you think I want to hear.
而不是我想听到的真♥相♥
Are you 100% sure you want to marry me?
你完全确定你想嫁给我吗
N-no-no one is 100% sure of anything.
没有什么事是完全确定的
I am.
可我完全确定
I am that sure you're something special.
我完全确定你就是我的百分百女孩
That this is just the beginning for you.
现在才只是你美好人生的起点
Okay? Th-that you're gonna do amazing things.
你会作出很了不起的成就
But to get there,
但要达到这点
you got to have these experiences on your own...
你得先自己去体验这一切
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Listen to me.
等等 等等 听我说
You got to have these experiences on your own. Wait a minute.
你得先体验生活的一切 等等
I can't have to be there with you.
我不能时时刻刻都陪着你
Wait a minute. Are you breaking up with me?
等等 你是在和我分手吗
I'm setting you free.
我是在给你自♥由♥
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Look, d-do you know how hard this is for me?
你以为作出这个决定对我来说很容易吗
How many times I've cried about this?
你知道我哭了多少次吗
No, I'm not going.
我不去了
I'm not going, not without you.
如果你不和我一起 我就不去了
You don't have a choice; I can't come with you.
你没有选择 我不能和你一起去
Well, then I'll stay here!
那我就留在这里
I'll go wherever it is that you're going!
你去哪 我就和你一起去哪
Fort Benning, Georgia?
包括本宁堡吗
Look, I-I need a chance to try and redeem my father, okay?
我需要一个机会完成对父亲的慰藉 明白吗
I-I... Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God, wait a minute.
天哪 你不会是
You're joining the Army?
你不会要参军吧
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I can't believe that this is happening right now.
我不敢相信现在发生的一切
It's also one of the places I knew you couldn't follow me.
我知道你不可能和我去那里的
Look, you're-you're gonna get on that train.
听着 你会踏上火车
Okay?
知道吗
And you're gonna go to New York,
你会飞向纽约
and you're gonna be a star.
成为巨星
Without me.
而我不会陪着你
That's how much I love you.
这就是我对你的爱
You know what we're gonna do?
你知道我们应该干嘛吗
Surrender.
放下一切
I know how hard that is for you
我知道这对你来说不容易
because of how hard you hold on to stuff.
因为你非常喜欢控制一切
But-but we're just gonna, we're gonna sit here
但这次 就让我们坐在这里
and we're just gonna let go.
放下一切
Okay, and-and let the universe do it's thing.
让世界来决定我们的方向
And if we're meant to be together,
如果命运最终决定我们应该在一起
then we're gonna be together.
那我们一定会在一起
W-Whether it's in a little shoebox apartment in New York
无论是重逢在纽约的一间小公♥寓♥里
or on the other side of the world.
还是在天涯海角
Okay?
好吗
Will you do that with me?
你会和我一起吗
Will you surrender?
你会和我一起放下一切吗
I love you so much.
我那么爱你
I love you.
我也是
**So many things to do and say*
*心中还有千言万语
**But I can't seem to find the way*
*却都无法一一描绘
**But I want to know how*
*我想知道如何表达
**I know I'm meant for something else*
*我知道我为梦想而生
**But first, I got to find myself*
*但须先找到心中真我
**But I don't know how*
*我想知道如何寻找
**Oh, why do I reach for the stars*
*为何我要不停逐梦
**When I don't have wings*
*就算没有翅膀
**To carry me that far*
*能带我飞向远方
**I got to have roots before branches*
*我得先认清自己
**To know who I am*
*了解自己
**Before I know who I want to be*
*才能找到方向
**And faith to take chances*
*我得先积攒信念 勇于冒险
**To live like I see*
*鼓起勇气
**A place in this world for me*
*发现心之所向
**Sometimes I don't want to feel*
*有时候我选择逃避
**And forget the pain is real*
*忘记真实刺骨的痛
**Put my head in the clouds*
*沉浸于脑海中美梦
**Oh, start to run and then I fall*
*开始追逐却又失足
**Thinking I can't get it all*
*发现只有脚踏实地
**Without my feet on the ground*
*才能实现梦中美景
**There's always a seed before there's a rose*
*花蓓之前必是种子
**The more that it rains, the more I will grow*
*风雨越猛 我越坚强
**Got to have roots before branches*
*我得先认清自己
**To know who I am*
*了解自己
**Before I know who I want to be*
*才能找到方向
**And faith to take chances*
*我得先积攒信念
**To live like I see*
*鼓起勇气
**A place in this world for me*
*发现心之所向
*Whatever comes, I know how to take it
*无论什么困难 我会努力抵挡
**Learn to be strong, I won't have to fake it*
*我会变得坚强 再也无需假装
**Oh, you're understanding*
*你懂了吧
**Oh, the wind can come and do its best*
*风可以尽管吹
**Roaming north and south, east and west*
*东来西去 南吹北刮
**But I'll still be standing*
*但它打不倒我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表