a great duet in the cafeteria
在餐厅或是图书馆来一段绝佳的对唱
or the library to just drum up some support?
这样来获得些支持呢
I have Kennedy's impeccable hairline.
我拥有肯尼迪无可挑剔的发际线
I know.
我知道
Why can't I have his ends- justify-the-means mentality?
我为什么不能有他那种不折手段的决心呢
If I lose, and my resume remains blank,
如果我输了 我的简历上就什么都没了
I'm not gonna get into NYADA.
这样我是进不了纽戏的
And I can't accept that.
我不能接受那样的结果
You're seriously considering cheating?
你真的在琢磨怎么作弊吗
What choice do I have?
我还有什么办法吗
Can someone tell us what's going on, please?
谁能告诉我这是怎么一回事
This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions
这周 灾星之音乐队和新航向乐队
will both be singing music created
都要唱由女性创作
by ladies and for ladies. Oh, hell no.
而且是歌♥颂女性的歌♥ 没门
Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals,
下周 我们所有人都要参加分组赛了
and one of us is probably gonna win.
咱们其中一方可能会获胜
But, Santana, we're worried about you.
但是 桑塔纳 我们在担心你
Worry about yourself, fetus face.
操心操心你自己吧 婴儿脸
Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are,
合唱团的宗旨是让你接受自己
no matter what other people think.
不用在乎其他人怎么想
And that's what this music is all about.
这就是这周音乐的意义所在
So, wait, I don't even get a say in this?
等等 这么说我一点发言权都没有吗
Not cool.
这一点也不酷
Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany.
在场每个人都知道你和布里特妮的事
And we don't judge you for it.
但我们却不拿这个说事儿
We celebrate it because it's who you are.
反而我们为此庆贺 因为这是真实的你
Look, I know not everybody outside of this room
我知道 出了这个房♥间
is as accepting and cool,
不是所有人都一样接受和认同
but we're doing this assignment this week
但我们这周所准备的曲目
so that you know in this rotten,
是想让你了解 在这
stinking and mean world that you at least have
腐朽发臭而又卑劣的世界里
a group of people who will support your choice
无论你想成为怎样的人
to be whoever you want to be.
至少还有这一帮会默默支持着你的人
That's it.
仅此而已
That's what we're doing here.
这就是我们在这想做的事
Blaine? Kurt?
布莱恩 科特
Santana, Kurt and I have a song
桑塔纳 科特和我有一首
we like to sing to each other in the car.
我们常喜欢在车中对唱的歌♥
And we want to sing that for you right now.
现在 我们想把这首歌♥献给你
While there's nothing I'd love more than having
就像有两匹漂亮的矮种马取悦姐的感觉
two pretty ponies serenade me,
这真是无可比拟
I think we'd get further staging a "Gel-ervention"
除了管管布莱恩总唱女生歌♥
for Blaine than singing lady music.
咱们更该管管他干嘛喷那么多发胶
I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too.
我知道你日子不好过 我曾经也一样
But you can get through this.
但是你能熬过去的
If you could just stop being so defensive.
只要别总这样剑拔弩张
I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me.
我尽量 但你愚蠢的领结让我忍♥无可忍♥
Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl?
我们是在讨论女孩间还是女人间的事呢
'Cause there's a big difference.
区别很大的
Puck, focus, okay?
帕克 别打岔 行吗
Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?
科特 布莱恩 用歌♥声来活跃一下吧
**Made a wrong turn once or twice*
*不止一次 误入歧途
**Dug my way out, blood and fire*
*努力生存 浴血浴火
**Bad decisions, that's all right*
*让那愚蠢决定 都随风
**Welcome to my silly life*
*这就是我傻傻的生活
**Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood*
*虐待 欺骗 误解 如影随形
**Miss No-way-it's-all-good*
*怀念 不行与还好 那样的话
**It didn't slow me down*
*并未减缓我的步伐
*Mistaken, always second-guessing
*误解 反复的猜疑
**Underestimated, look, I'm still around*
*与轻蔑伴随着我 我依然在你面前
**Pretty, pretty please*
*女孩 女孩 求求你
**Don't you ever, ever feel*
*难道你不觉得
**Like you're less than, *
*你竟如此
**less than perfect*
*如此完美
**Pretty, pretty please*
*女孩 女孩 求求你
**If you ever, ever feel like you're nothing*
*千万千万别觉得自己一无是处
**You are perfect to me*
*在我眼里 你很完美
**The whole world stared,*
*整个世界都惊慌失措
**so I swallowed the fear*
*只有我故作镇定
**The only thing I should be drinking is an ice-cold beer*
*我唯一想的就是喝一杯冰啤酒
**So cool in lying, and we try, try, try*
*说谎都如此有型 一直努力努力努力
**But we try too hard, *
*但我怎么努力
**and it's a waste of my time.*
*都徒劳无用
**Don't looking for the critics 'cause they're everywhere*
*别在乎指责你的人 他们随处可见
**They don't like my jeans,*
*他们看不惯我的牛仔裤
**they don't get my hair*
*他们不接受我的发型
**Strange ourselves,*
*排挤我们
**and we do it all the time*
*其实我们依旧我行我素
**Why do we do that?*
*为什么我们要这么做
**Oh, pretty, pretty please*
*噢 女孩 女孩 求求你
**Pretty, pretty please,*
*女孩 女孩 求求你
**if you ever, ever feel*
*千万千万别觉得
**Like you're nothing*
*别觉得自己一无是处
**You are perfect to me*
*在我眼里 你很完美
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you, Finn, especially.
特别感谢你 芬恩
You know, with all the horrible crap
我一生中所有
I've been through in my life...
令人恶心的事情里
now I get to add that.
现在需要加上这个了
Dear Journal,
亲爱的日记
My campaign is in crisis.
我的参选陷入危机
Polls have me neck-and-neck
民调显示 姐跟那个
with Reggie "The Sauce" Salazar,
雷吉"打酱油的"萨拉查 不相上下
and his ad is set to run any day now.
而他的宣传海报蓄势待发
Why would someone assume I'm a friend of Ellen just because
为什么没人相信姐是艾伦之友
I'm mannish and highly aggressive and have short hair
就因为姐很man 过于强势
and I only wear track suits
留着短发而且只穿田径服
and I coach a girl's sport and I married myself?
同时带领女子拉拉队和迎娶了姐自己吗
It just doesn't make sense.
简直狗屁不通
The truth is, Journal, I'm attracted to men.
事实上 日记 姐被爷们儿吸引了
Sure, I can't stand watching them eat or talking to them,
就算姐一看他们吃饭聊天的样就受不了
but when it comes to getting sexy,
但就滚床单而言
this gal's got a hole in her heart only a fella can fill.
小妞们内心的空洞只能由小伙子来填补
Salazar's ad will put my campaign on life-support,
萨拉查的海报将助姐的竞选支撑下去
and if I want to win this race,
如果姐想赢得选举
I need 20 cc's of man-candy, stat!
统计学而言 姐需要二十毫升草包美男
So which one of my hookups is ready
哪一个勾搭对象即将成为姐
for a prime-time photo op?
黄金时间播放的照片呢
Dan Quayle? Too needy.
丹·奎尔 太穷了
Stephen Baldwin? Train wreck.
史蒂芬·鲍德温 烂事缠身
Oliver North. Biter.
奥利佛·诺斯 是个骗子
Matt Lauer? Too much crying.
马特· 劳尔 太多愁善感
Johnny Cochran?
约翰尼·柯克兰
Pretty sure he's dead.
确信他已经挂了
Eureka.
找到了
That's the kind of guy I need.
这就是姐要的人
Better luck next time, David Boreanaz.
大卫·伯伦纳兹 下回姐再找你
Sue Sylvester's found her man.
苏·西尔威斯特有男人了
What is that animal you appear to be so noisily enjoying?
你在吃什么 这么津津有味
A chicken stuffed in a duck,
先把鸡塞进鸭 再一起塞进火鸡
jammed in a turkey-- a turducken.
也就是火鸭鸡
It's like a barnyard in a bite.
每一口都满嘴流油
I've been exhausted lately,
最近我太劳累了
and I'm trying to eat as much
得尽量多吃点蛋白质
protein as I can to keep up my strength.
让我保持体力
Why are you so tired?
为什么你会这么累
I've been working hard
我一直忙着
as the student election advisor,
当学生选举顾问
and my nights have been much more,
我的夜生活
well, busier lately.
最近也很繁忙
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表