Fine.
好吧
But you have to do something for me.
但你还得为我做件事
You're staying here.
你要留下
You're gonna lie with me and hold me.
陪我躺着 抱着我
Okay.
好的
But no funny business.
但不会有越轨之举
Who are you angry at?
你到底在生谁的气
You know, the whole "Anger sex" Thing.
你所谓因为恼羞成怒而做♥爱♥
I need to tell you something.
我告诉你一件事
But you have to promise to keep it a secret.
但你要保证替我保密
How bad was it?
到底有多糟
Dukakis bad.
毁灭性打击
Third place with 16% of the vote.
排名第三 仅得到16%的选票
What does that mean for... us?
这样一来 我俩将何去何从
Yeah, I have the same question.
是的 我也有同样的疑问
Now that the election's over,
现在既然竞选结束
you two don't have to pretend to be something you're not.
你们俩不需要再装模作样了
Now, Shannon...
夏伦
Cooter, have a seat on that Pilates ball right over there.
库特 坐在那个健身球上
This is between me and Brian Dennehy.
只是我跟男人婆之间的事
I lost a lot in the last 24 hours.
在过去的24小时里 我损失惨重
Lost an election, lost my reputation,
在竞选中败选 颜面全无
I lost an enormous last-minute bet I placed on myself
我还因为把赌注压在自己的身上
with a very shady bookie from Vegas.
输了一大笔给一个拉斯维加声名狼藉的庄家
Cooter Mankins is the best thing to happen to me
库特·曼金斯是自一个叫贝基·杰克逊大二学生后
since a sophomore named Becky Jackson waddled into my life,
我生命中遇到最好的男人了
and I will be damned if I lose him, too.
如果连他都跑了 老娘就玩完了
Shannon, I like you heaps.
夏伦 我非常喜欢你
But I'd be lying if I
但如果我否认喜欢苏
told you I didn't like Sue here, too.
也是在撒谎
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
I've had the same problem.
我之前这是这样
I haven't known what to say, either.
我也不知道该怎么说
But I feel like I finally do.
但我现在知道了
Cooter, I'm in love with you.
库特 我爱你
And I'm sorry I haven't told you till now,
很抱歉 我现在才吐露真心
and I'm sorry I let a tall, pretty blonde
也很抱歉 我让这个高个金发熟♥女♥
swoop in and snatch you right away,
趁虚而入 把你夺走
but I'm telling you now,
但我现在要告诉你
if I had to bench-press a wildebeest
就算让我举起一只牛羚
just to prove to you how much you mean to me,
以证明我对你的真心
I would do it.
我都会照做的
I would do anything to win you back, Coot.
我会不惜一切把你抢回来的 库特
And I will not go down without a fight.
而且我不会束手就擒的
Okay, guys.
各位
Shelby and I just wanted to say
谢尔比和我就想说
that you've really inspired us.
你们令我俩大受鼓舞
When we face off at Sectionals,
我们要在分组赛上对峙
it will be with more empathy,
这令你们有更多心灵的交流
and a deeper understanding of each other.
能更深地理解对方
That's right. That's right!
说得好 说得好
Where's Rachel?
蕾切尔呢
She never misses applause.
她从不错过抢风头的机会
She's dealing with stuff.
她在处理一些事情
Mr. Shue? Yeah.
舒老师 请讲
As the son of Ohio's recently-minted Congressman...
作为俄亥俄州新任议员的儿子
Yeah, Burt!
恭喜 科特
...and to dispel any lingering clouds of suspicion,
为了消除猜忌
I would like to, personally and publicly,
我想代表我个人和大家
congratulate President Brittany.
祝贺布里特妮主席
The people have spoken,
大家做出了选择
and they want you, Brit.
他们拥护你 布里特
They want Pixy Stix.
他们喜欢铅笔糖
Rule wisely.
发挥你的才智
Rule fabulously.
做出点成绩
That was the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me.
这是我听过最贴心的话了
Ooh! Thank you, Kurt.
谢谢你 科特
You're still the most unicorn of them all, so...
你依然是我们大家的独角兽
Clap, clap, clap.
大家鼓掌
Maybe I could put that on my NYADA application.
也许我该把这点加到纽戏的申请表里
Don't give up hope, ever.
绝不放弃希望
We'll figure something out.
我们会想到其他办法的
Quinn, are you okay?
奎恩 你没事吧
Santana, will you bring us home?
桑塔纳 你来做总结吗
That's right! Thanks, Mr. Shue.
是的 谢谢 舒老师
So I picked a song that gives me strength and gets me through.
我选了一首励志的歌♥ 助我度过难关
Same way all of you do.
与你们一样 寄情于歌♥
The struggle continues,
虽然还在拼命挣扎
but at least I know I'm not alone.
但起码我知道自己并不孤单
**Even*
*纵使
**Through the darkest phase*
*黑暗无尽
**Be it*
*抑是
**Thick or thin*
*阴霾或空无
**Always*
*人总要
**Someone marches brave*
*勇敢面对
**Here beneath*
*在我
**My skin*
*眼中
**And constant*
*不懈的
**Craving*
*追求
**Has always*
*永恒
**Been*
*不变
**Maybe*
*也许
**A great magnet pulls*
*命运
**All souls*
*驱使我们
**Towards truth*
*寻求真理
**Or maybe*
*也许是
**It is life itself*
*智慧
**Leads wisdom*
*滋养我们
**To its youth*
*成熟
**Constant*
*不懈的
**Craving*
*追求
**Has always*
*永恒
**Been*
*不变
**Craving...*
*追求
**Ah-ha*
*啊 哈
**Constant craving*
*不懈的追求
**Has al... ways been*
*永恒不变
**Has al... ways been*
*永恒不变
**Has al... ways been*
*永恒不变
**Has al... ways been*
*永恒不变
**Has al... ways been*
*永恒不变
**That was so beautiful. That was cool.*
*唱得真好 真好听
Rachel?
蕾切尔
I just, um, told Principal Figgins
我刚刚跟费金斯校长坦白
that I rigged the election so that Kurt would win.
为了帮科特取胜 我在竞选中动了手脚
Kurt, please, don't hate me.
科特 请不要恨我
You're totally in the clear.
你现在完全清白了
What did he say?
他怎么说的
He said that he had no choice
他说他别无选择
but to put it on my permanent record,
要把这事记录在我的档案里
and that I'm suspended for a week.
而且让我停课一周
Also he said that I was banned from competing at Sectionals.
他还决定禁止我参加分组赛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表