Oh, this is good.
这婚纱不错
Oh, this... look at this one.
还有这个...看呐
Oh, it's so timeless. It's perfect.
这款真是永远不会过时啊 太完美了
Yeah, timeless,
是啊 因为永不过时
meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it.
所以你再等个三五年穿也没关系啊
Don't be jealous.
别嫉妒嘛
Well, well, well.
哎呦喂
If it isn't a young Barbra Streisand
这不是年轻的芭芭拉·史翠珊
And an old Betty White.
和年老的贝蒂·怀特嘛
Where is Gay Cyclops?
你们的独眼基友在哪儿呢
Still trying to stumble his way in?
一路摸爬滚打还没走到吧
We can't come here anymore.
咱们以后不能再来这了
Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you.
蕾切尔 我给你带了份订婚贺礼
Whoa. Oh, whoa, whoa! Oh, my God!
我勒个去 额滴神呐
Oh, no, that is... that is Photoshopped.
刺瞎狗眼了 这是P过的好吗
His thing is not that small or... or brown.
他才没那么小 颜色也没那么深好吧
And he could never fit into those pumps.
再说他怎么可能穿得上这双浅口鞋
Just think, from now until eternity,
你们想 从现在起
Every time someone Googles Finn Hudson,
只要有人谷歌♥芬恩·哈德森
They'll be treated to that and dozens just like it.
他们就能欣赏到类似的几十张照片
That's the beauty of the Internet.
这就是互联网的诱人之处
It stays with us forever.
裸照恒久远 一张永流传
What do you want, Sebastian?
你想怎样 塞巴斯蒂安
I want a guaranteed Regionals win,
我要保证地区赛的获胜
So I want you to drop out.
所以我要你弃赛
McKinley gets home-court advantage this year.
麦金利今年有主场优势
You're going to come down with Asian bird flu
你就说你得了亚洲禽流感
Or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had.
就说是蒂娜·吹♥箫♥王传染给你的
But that is show choir terrorism.
你这是合唱团竞争性恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
You give a bad name to the entire gay community.
你真是给整个同性恋群体抹黑
And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion
而你则给同性恋群体带来了只会出现在
That's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats.
波多黎各同志游♥行♥上的犀利时尚
I'm sorry-- I didn't hear you.
不好意思 我没听清你在说什么
I was distracted by your giant horse teeth.
你的大板牙实在是太亮了
You have 24 hours to drop out, Rachel,
给你二十四小时去弃赛 蕾切尔
Or I press the upload button.
不然我就按下上传键
That's it. I'm done.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!
我现在就去揍扁塞巴斯蒂安那个家伙
Finn, chill. No, I'm not going to chill.
芬恩 冷静点 冷静个屁
II'm done chilling. The official show choir rule book
我不想再冷静了 官方合唱团比赛细则提到
states that "Any real or perceived threat of violence,
任何计划或实施暴♥力♥威胁
"Vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift
破坏他人财物以及公然羞辱他人的
"And unquestioned disqualification
参赛队伍将被直接
Of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice."
取消参赛资格"
It's right here.
就在这写着
Page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44.
第72页 细则15 第六章 第44条
Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton.
大伙 我联♥系♥了道尔顿的校长
Like you did when Sebastian
我差点儿被他弄瞎时
Almost blinded me? What did they do then?
你也是这么做的 他们那时有任何行动吗
Same thing as they're going to do now-- nothing.
他们会跟之前一样袖手旁观
Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay?
听着 现在这些都不重要 不是吗
We're not going to let him beat us like this.
我们不会任由他这样打败我们
I'm going to perform at Regionals.
地区赛我还是要参加
Even if he's going to post
就算他会发布这些照片
a photo like this of me if you do?
你还是要参加吗
Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists.
芬恩 我是不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件的
If someone posted a picture
要是有人在网上发
like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself.
我的合成裸照 我估计会去寻死
Twice to be sure I was dead.
发两张的话我就死定了
Look, you guys are just going to have
听着 你们要学会处理
to deal with things like this.
这样的事情
The more successful you get,
你越是成功
the more garbage people are going to make up about you.
就会有更多人朝你泼脏水
They're going to love to tear you down.
他们就想看到你被打垮
I can't believe you would do that to me.
我不敢相信你竟然会这样对我
I'm going to be married to you.
我就要嫁给你了
Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well?
我也要跟你一起承受后果啊
I mean, I just... I don't care about stuff like that.
我不在乎这些东西
I love you, and we'll... we'll manage this together.
我爱你 我们会共度这道难关
Okay, the important thing right now is that we win.
眼下重要的是赢下地区赛
So you wouldn't care if I Photoshopped a photo
那如果我给你P了这种图传上网
of you like this and put it on the Internet?
然后发到网上 你不会介意
Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals.
听着 我们的未来取决于这次地区赛
It'll help me towards my NYADA application.
只有赢才能助我申请纽戏
Hope you get in.
祝你申请成功
Finn.
芬恩
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Q, have a seat.
奎恩 坐
Prepare yourself.
做好心理准备
I'm about to drop a bomb on you.
我要告诉你个重磅消息
I, Sue Sylvester...
我苏·西尔威斯特
am with child.
有孕在身了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Um, that's amazing
这太棒了
And confusing.
还有点让人摸不着头脑
Who's the father?
孩子的父亲是
Oh, I can't tell you that yet.
这我还不能告诉你
But here's the deal.
现在事情是这样的
In order for this zygote
为了让这颗受精卵
to stay firmly ensconced in my uterine wall,
安安稳稳地待在我的子♥宫♥里
My doctor has put me on bovine hormones
医生让我服用牛类激素
That are making me extremely nauseous.
而这玩意儿让我恶心得要死
They've also given me a near-superhuman sense of smell.
还赋予了我超越常人的嗅觉
For instance, I can tell
比如说 我闻得出
that within the last week, you either enjoyed
上周你要么吃过咖喱
a delicious curry or a hug from Principal Figgins.
要么就是拥抱过费金斯校长
Well, you know, morning sickness is a good sign.
要知道 晨吐是好现象
It means that the baby is developing properly.
这就意味着宝宝在健康生长
Well, it's good for the baby, not so good for me.
这对宝宝是好 但我可受罪了
Well, you know, there really is no cure for morning sickness.
晨吐可没什么法子治愈
I mean, I ate saltines,
我那时吃咸饼干
drank herbal tea and sucked on lollipops.
喝花草茶 吃棒棒糖
That helps.
挺有用的
Lollipops? Yeah.
棒棒糖 是的
Weird, but it works.
法子古怪 但是挺有用的
Well, thank you, Q,
谢啦 奎恩
for that condescending tone and barely helpful advice.
谢谢你这圣母般的口气以及基本无用的建议
I wanted to ask you a favor, actually, Coach.
我其实想请你帮个忙 教练
I would love to rejoin the Cheerios!
我想要重新回到啦啦队
I beg your pardon? It's my senior year,
你说什么 这是我高中最后一年了
and I want to finish high school
我想在高中毕业时能够
in a Cheerios! Uniform with a national championship.
身着啦啦队队服手捧全国赛冠军奖杯
I mean, other than Glee,
我是说 我的高中经历
this was the rest of my high school experience.
除了合唱团就是啦啦队了
Well, I'm sorry, Q, but that wouldn't be fair
不好意思 奎恩 但这么做
to the girls who've been practicing all year long,
对那些训练了一整年的姑娘们不公平啊
Who didn't quit.
她们可没中途退出
And if you'll now please get the hell out of my office.
现在请滚出我的办公室
I just caught a whiff of hot dog water
因为我闻到了一股子从食堂飘来的
wafting in from the cafeteria,
热狗汤水味儿
And I think I'm going to blow some serious chunks.
我感觉我要吐个爽快了
Excuse me.
不好意思
You okay?
你还好吧
You seemed upset.
你好像不开心啊
and if Sebastian thinks...
如果赛巴斯蒂安认为...
Forget about Sebastian!
别管赛巴斯蒂安了
I'm not mad at you. I just...
我不是生你的气 我只是...
Don't want to waste any more time on him.
不想把时间浪费在他身上了
I-I want to focus on winning.
我想把注意力集中在赢得比赛上
I've got a new song I want to try out.
我有首想要尝试的新歌♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表