But not like this.
但不是以这幅摸样
If you're really serious about Beth,
如果你真心想好好对待贝丝
clean up your act. You think you can tell me what to do?
就把你造型改掉 你凭什么对我指手画脚
Just because you signed a couple of papers?
就凭你签了份领养协议吗
You're not her mom! I'm her mom!
你不是她妈妈 我才是
Quinn... Me! So...
奎恩 我才是
You can pretend all you want,
你可以假装是她的母亲
but that is something you are never going to be.
但是你永远也变不成她亲妈妈
Listen, Mr. Shue, I'm all for participating,
听着 舒老师 我愿意参与练习
but Shay says I'm more of a park and bark
但克鲁普克说我比较适合万草丛中一点红
and I tend to agree.
我觉得果然如此
A what and what?
比较适合什么
Park and bark-- I stand center stage
万草丛中一点红...就是说
singing the notes no one else can
我在舞台中♥央♥各种飚高音
while all of you guys dance around me.
你们绕着我各种蹦跶
Booty Camp is about all of you dancing, Mercedes.
训练营就是要大家都动起来 梅塞德斯
In unison.
达到舞步统一
I mean, look at Vocal Adrenaline.
大家看看肾上腺乐团
When they're in synch-- one big terrifying machine,
当他们舞步统一时 有如一架恐怖的机器
they're unstoppable.
简直无人可挡
Mike, do your thing. Let's go.
麦克 做你最擅长的事儿 开工
The jazz square, the grapevine, step-touch,
爵士四步 侧交叉步 侧并步
the kick ball change, and pivot.
踢腿旋转 屈膝旋转
We perfect these basics, we'll win Nationals.
练好基本功 夺下全国赛
Grapevine to the right.
交叉步到右边
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Keep it going.
继续
I-- am-- in-- hell.
地--狱--训--练
I'm going to put my light under a bushel,
我要好好掩藏自己的锋芒
if only to shine brighter for the auditions tomorrow.
只为了明天试唱表现更加耀眼
I'm still trying to decide
我还在《玛利亚》
between "Maria" And "Something's Coming."
和《有事将会发生》中犹豫不决
Those are Tony songs. Are you auditioning for Tony, too?
都些是的歌♥ 你也要试唱吗
Would that be weird? No, no, not at all.
会很奇怪吗 不 完全不会
You'd be a great Tony.
你唱会很出色的
Be the perfect Tony actually, in some respects.
从某种角度说 你其实会成为完美的
Finn, you look like you're stepping on bees.
芬恩 你看着跟被蜜蜂叮了一样
Come on, Mercedes, blend.
加油 梅塞得斯 肢体协调点
Well, except I'm a junior.
可是我高二
Tony's the lead.
而是主角
Which means that a senior should probably play that part.
也就是说高年级生更适合演这角色
Yeah, that is kind of how it works, huh?
没错 要按照先来后到的规则嘛
I'd be fine with Bernardo or Officer Krupke.
我演托尼或者警官伯纳德也可以
as long as it was opposite your Tony.
只要能跟你演的演对手戏就行
Kurt, jazz hands. Fine.
科特 爵士手势又冒出来了 好好好
Your range is better.
你的音域又宽了
It was impressive a year and a half ago,
一年半前就很令人过耳不忘了
but it's even better now.
现在更棒
This is a private rehearsal.
这是私人排练
What song are you auditioning with?
你打算试唱哪首歌♥
That's none of your business, okay? If you've come here
跟你没关系好吗 要是你来这儿
to ask me to join your little group, the answer is no.
是要把我挖去你的小组 我是不会去的
My loyalty is to the New Directions.
我会忠于新航向乐团
They're my family,
他们是我的家人
and family means something-- at least to me.
至少对我而言 家人意义重大
Rachel, like we talked about before I'm your birth mother.
蕾切尔 我们谈过了 我是你的生母
Yeah, but not my mother. I know, okay?
对 但不是我的母亲 我懂的
I almost had to go to therapy because of you. Rachel...
就因为你 我差点儿要去看心理医生 蕾切尔
Look, I-I'll be polite, okay? Don't worry, if I see you
听着 我会对你很礼貌的 别担心
in the halls Il make eye contact and I'll nod.
要是我在礼堂见到你 会跟你眼神交流和点头致意
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在请原谅
I have to get back to my rehearsal.
我要继续排练了
"Somewhere there's a place for us."
在某处总有个属于你我的地方
I just said that there wasn't. I'm talking about the song.
我才说了不会有 我说的是选歌♥
I played Maria 18 times.
我演过18次Maria
"Somewhere" Is the perfect audition song for you.
《在某处》对你而言是最适合的试唱歌♥曲
You should do it.
你应该唱这首
Well, I was considering it.
我考虑过
But it's a very challenging song so...
但这首歌♥太有挑战了
I was just going to do "I Feel Pretty,"
所以我打算就唱《我感到美丽》
which I'm actually amazing at.
这首歌♥我唱得很棒
You will never become a star or get the lead
如果你总是打安全牌
if you play it safe.
就永远不会成为明星或主角
Try it.
试试这首吧
**There's a place for us*
*有一个地方 是你我之归宿
**Somewhere a place for us*
*在某处 定有你我之归宿
**Peace and quiet and open air*
*在和睦平静的野外之处
**Wait for us somewhere*
*在某处静候
**There's a time for us*
*有个属于你我的时刻
**Someday a time for us*
*总有一天 是属于你我的时刻
**Time together with time to spare*
*相聚的时刻 相伴的时刻
**Time to learn*
*体会的时刻
**Time to care*
*关怀的时刻
**Someday*
*总有一天
**Somewhere*
*在某处
**We'll find a new way of living*
*我们会找到新生活
**Oh, we'll find a way of forgiving*
*谅解包容
**Somewhere*
*在某处
**Somewhere*
*在某处
**There's a place for us*
*定有你我之归宿
**A time and a place for us*
*属于你我的一刻 属于你我的某处
**Hold my hand and we're halfway there*
*牵着我的手 那里即将触手可及
**Hold my hand and I'll take you there*
*牵着我的手 我会带你去那处
**Somehow*
*无论如何
**Someday*
*总有一日
**Somewhere*
*在某处
Whoo!
哇
Awesome.
太棒了
Quinn Fabray used to be on top of the world.
奎恩·法布蕾曾经叱咤校园
She had it all.
拥有令人艳羡的一切
But now she walks the hallways of McKinley High broken, alone.
但现在的她孤独悲哀心碎地走在麦金利高中的走廊上
What happened, Quinn Fabray?
奎恩·法布蕾 这一切怎么造成的
I got involved in the arts.
因为我淌了艺术这趟浑水
And now after a long day of snorting Splenda and cutting class,
在经历长久的食用甜食和翘课之后
she kills the pain the only way she knows how--
她用她知道的唯一办法去解决这痛苦...
smoking corn starch.
吸食玉米淀粉
Wait, what?
等等 你说啥呢
Cut. The dummy could not remember her lines, Coach.
卡 这笨蛋忘词儿了 教练
Now remember, just like we rehearsed it.
现在背熟点儿 按照排练的来
Mr. Schuester, I came here to give you a piece of my mind.
舒斯特老师 我来这儿想让你知道我的想法
What's going on here?
出什么事儿了
Rolling. I used to have everything.
开拍 我曾经拥有一切
Dated the quarterback of the football team,
跟橄榄球队的四分卫约会
was the captain of the Cheerios!
当啦啦队的队长
I was the prettiest, most popular girl at this school
我是这学校里最漂亮最受欢迎的姑娘
until I joined Glee Club, and then it all went to hell.
直到我加入合唱团 一切就悲剧了
This is campaign dynamite. I just want you to know
简直是竞选爆♥炸♥新闻 我只想让你知道
that I am never coming back to Glee Club-- ever.
我再也不会回到合唱团了
Do you understand? I hope you're happy.
你明白了吗 希望你开心
Ms. Fabray,
法布蕾小姐
wait.
等一下
You know, there's only one person in this world
这世上你唯一关心的人
that you care about and that's yourself.
只有你自己
You have no idea... I'm not finished!
你根本不了解 我还没说完呢
Whoa. You're not a little girl anymore, Quinn.
你不再是小女孩了 奎恩
How long do you plan on playing the victim card?
你扮演受害者的角色有多久了
Since day one, you've done nothing but sabotage
从你肆意破坏合唱团的那天起
the same Glee Club that
这个合唱团就
has been there for you over and over again.
一次次地给予你支持
When you got pregnant, when your parents kicked you out,
你意外怀孕 你的父母把你扫地出门
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表