"Business in the front..."
"斯是公事"
"Party in the back." Ew.
"唯有狂欢"
So, you just really didn't care?
所以你真的一点不介意吗
I care that my baby's happy.
我只希望我的宝贝女儿活得开心
I wish Abuela felt the same. I know.
要是奶奶也能这么想就好了 我懂
It sucks, mija.
这感觉糟透了
But you don't want a person in your life
你可不希望自己身边有个
that doesn't support your dreams.
不支持你梦想的人吧
I don't want to go to that cheerleading program at the University of Louisville.
我不想去路易斯维尔大学的啦啦队
I want to go to New York.
我想去纽约
Go to college, Santana.
去上大学 桑塔纳
Do what I never got the chance to do.
完全我再无机会做到的事
New York will still be there
纽约又不会长腿跑了
after you've earned your college degree.
你先拿到大学文凭再去不迟
Brittany, I understand you got into Purdue University?
布里特妮 我听说你被普渡大学录取了
Not the university; the poultry farm.
不是大学 是家禽农场
Plucker is a steady profession.
给鸡拔毛是份稳定的工作
But I can't go to either 'cause I'm not graduating.
不过反正我也去不了 我没毕业
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
I was kind of glad when I found out that I was flunking
其实我挺庆幸自己不及格的
because it'll give me a chance to do my senior year all over again.
这样我就有机会再读一年高三
And way better. I'll show up to my classes this time.
争取做得更好 这次我会去上课的
Plus, I'll get to be a two-term senior class president.
再说 我还能再做两学期的学生会主席
Why are you pretending that this is okay?
你为什么装作没事的样子
And why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
What did you think was going to happen to me?
你以为我会怎样呢
I have a 0.0 grade point average.
我几乎每门课都是鸭蛋
Well, maybe if Brittany's staying in Lima,
如果布里特妮留在利马
then I should stay, too.
那我也不走
And now the seniors of McKinley High School, class of 2012,
现在 麦金利高中2012界毕业生
are going to sing for you.
将为你们献歌♥一曲
This is your glee club. Take care of it.
这是你们的合唱团了 为它奋斗
It'll take care of you.
它将回报你们
One! Two!
一 二
One, two, three, yeah!
一 二 三
**Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease
*恍然醒悟 你我深陷南柯美梦
**Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees*
*十四之年 无力反抗俯首称臣
**So polite, we're busy still saying please*
*礼貌得体 繁忙之余不忘敬语
**But when the night is falling*
*但至夜深 万籁寂静
**And you cannot find the light*
*黑暗一片 渺无希望
**Light*
*希望
**you feel your dreams are dying*
*梦想无力 渐行渐远
**Hold tight*
*坚守信念
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**Don't let go*
*持之以恒
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**One dance left*
*终章舞曲
**This world is gonna pull through*
*柳暗花明 美不胜收
**Don't give up*
*莫要丧气
**You've got a reason to live*
*天降大任 不负此生
**Can't forget*
*铭记此理
**We only get what we give*
*唯有耕耘 才有收获
**This whole damn world can fall apart*
*世界末日 毫无征兆
**You'll be ok follow your heart*
*纵情人生 不虚此行
**You're in harms way, I'm right behind*
*有福同享 有难同当
**Now say you're mine*
*你我天生一对
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**Don't let go*
*持之以恒
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**One dance left*
*终章舞曲
**This world is gonna pull through*
*柳暗花明 美不胜收
**Don't give up*
*莫要丧气
**You've got a reason to live*
*天降大任 不负此生
**Can't forget*
*铭记此理
**We only get what we give*
*唯有耕耘 才有收获
**Don't let go*
*持之以恒
**I feel the music in you*
*天籁神韵 震慑心神
**Don't let go*
*持之以恒
**Health insurance, rip-off, lying*
*健康保险 喊出天价
**FDA, big bankers buying*
*政♥府♥银行 争相购买♥♥
**Fake computer crashes dining*
*山寨电脑 当机连连
**Cloning while they're multiplying*
*克隆技术 造物繁忙
**Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson*
*时尚聚焦 贝克和汉森
**Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson*
*柯特尼·洛芙 玛丽莲·曼森
**You're all fakes, run to your mansions*
*赝品退散 滚回老宅
**Come around, we'll kick your ass in*
*有种单挑 痛揍海扁
**Don't let go*
*持之以恒
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**Don't give up*
*莫要丧气
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
**You've got the music in you*
*天籁神韵 生于汝身
I don't know. I mean, when you're looking at both of them,
我不知道 就这么看着两把椅子
it's really hard to not just want to go with the Chiavari.
想不选择竹节椅都难
There's $20 difference between each of those chairs.
可它们每把差价20大洋呢
That's, like, hundreds of dollars or something.
那就得多花好几百
We can't afford that.
我们用不起
Look, I compromised on the food, I compromised on the location,
我在宴会食物上妥协了 我在婚礼地点上妥协了
I compromised on the flowers.
我连婚礼花卉都不再追究
Does my butt really have to compromise
难道我连选择坐哪张椅子
on what it sits on?
都必须妥协吗
Maybe what you're really upset about is that
也许你是为你随便选了个人嫁出去
you're compromising on your husband.
而感到不爽吧
Please, that is the one thing
你错了 我唯一毫不怀疑的
that I don't have any doubts about.
就是嫁给你
Really?
真的吗
'Cause you've been kind of giving me a weird vibe lately.
但你最近却给我感觉怪怪的
No.
我没有啊
You're just projecting, all right?
这只是你的胡思乱想
You're nervous about finding out about school,
你对即将揭晓的录取结果感到紧张
and you're putting it on me.
这情绪影响了你对我的看法
Besides, when did you become
再说了 什么时候你成了
the one that I was settling for?
我要屈尊下嫁的人了
Look, I don't care who gets in where, all right?
我不在乎录取结果到底怎样
I'm marrying you, and nothing makes me happier.
我就要嫁给你了 这是最幸福的事了
Even if we have to sit in these ugly fold-out chairs.
就算我们用的是这难看的折叠椅
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
I remember the first day of school this year.
我记得今年开学的那天
I had no idea what I wanted to do, who I was.
我对于自己和未来毫无设想
It wasn't the past I was scared of.
我并非对过去感到惴惴不安
I'd call my high school career a total success.
事实上我的整个高中生涯颇为成功
I mean, not in terms of grades and stuff,
我当然不是指学业优秀
but I won a state title in football,
但我赢得了橄榄球的州冠军
a national championship in Glee Club.
还有合唱比赛的全国冠军
I never hurt anyone real bad, and it turns out I never
我从没有伤透过谁的心 也证实了
actually accidentally got anyone pregnant.
我从没把谁的肚子搞大过
It was the future I was terrified of.
我害怕的是我的未来
But not anymore.
但我现在已无所畏惧
I'm getting married to a great girl.
我即将娶到个好姑娘
I'm moving to New York to chase my dreams
我将和她还有我的同性恋继弟
with her and my gay stepbrother.
前往纽约追逐梦想
And how do I know?
我为何如此确信呢
Because I nailed my Inside the Actors' Studio audition
因为哥本人在《在演员工作室里》的面试上
with the main dude himself.
技惊四座
You're Finn Hudson, and you want to be an actor.
你就是芬恩·哈德森了 想做一名演员
I was very moved
你的信和申请书
by your letter and application, Finn.
深深打动了我 芬恩
You're no doubt aware that you would be
你很自信自己会是个
an exceptional case, should we accept you.
优秀的申请人 认为我们该录取你
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表