But they don't even have that on the keyboard.
他们键盘上连那个都没有
Have a seat.
坐吧
Okay.
好吧
Will, uh...
威尔
told us about your plans for the future.
跟我们谈了谈你的未来计划
Yeah, which was supposed to be private.
这本该是个人隐私的
Look, I-I knew telling them might upset you,
我知道把这事儿告诉他们会让你不安
but I felt obligated to bring Burt and your mom
但我觉得有责任带布特和你妈过来
into this discussion. This is a big decision.
讨论一下这事 毕竟事关重大
Well, you know, I was... I was going
这个...我
to tell you guys about it sooner or later.
我迟早会告诉你们的
Look, Finn, you know what Want, okay?
芬恩 你知道我的想法 对吧
I wanna need somebody to take over the shop
我希望在我去华盛顿特区之后
while I'm off in DC, and if I let your brother do it,
能有人接手这铺子 如果让你弟来做
he's gonna have all the grey small monkeys wearing white dinner jacket.
他肯定会让脏兮兮的车工穿得像要去赴宴似的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, he would... well I'm not in the scene tomorrow.
必须的 但我又不是明天就去参军
Okay, well I'm glad.
好吧 这点我很高兴
Now, because I'm antimilitary or anything like that.
因为我也不是反对军队什么的
I just don't get where you're coming from with this.
我只是不知道你为什么会这样打算
Well, my dad was a war hero.
我父亲是个战争英雄
I have an obligation to him to...
我理所应当
to be a good man.
成为一个好人
To make something of myself,
像他一样奉献自我
...to help people like he did.
帮助其他人
I knew it was about him.
我就知道跟他有关
You don't have to prove to anyone that your dads in you.
你不用这样证明你继承了你♥爸♥爸
You know, everybody already knows what kind of man you are.
大家都知道你的为人
Yeah, but how can really know until you get tested?
可没试过的话 谁又清楚会怎么样呢
And what better way than...
还有比追随父亲的脚步
than to walk in his footsteps?
更好的办法了吗
Your dad was a good man.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
was brave and true, and...
勇敢而又真诚
he had the same goofy sense of humor you do.
他跟你一样有种天然呆的幽默感
But he didn't die in Iraq.
但他不是在伊♥拉♥克♥死的
He served over there, but something happened to him.
他在那服役 可他遇到了别的事
I never found out what.
我不知道发生了什么
Uh, I... he...
我... 他...
I don't know if he... he did something or saw something
我不知道 是否他做了或看了什么
just lost his way, but...
或是迷失了自我 总之...
but he broke.
他崩溃了
He died a hero's death, right?
他光荣战死 不是吗
He died in Cincinnati
他死于辛辛那提
after being dishonorably discharged.
当时是被狼狈地遣返回来
Honey, he had a drug problem
亲爱的 因为他患了毒瘾
that he tried to get over when he came home--
回来后 他试图戒除毒瘾
for... for you mostly
绝大部分是为了你
but... but then he... he would just...
但...然后 他只是...
disappear for a day or a week sometimes.
有时会几天几天地失踪
One day, he just didn't come back.
有一天他走了就再也没回来
It was an overdose.
他死于吸毒过量
Oh, I feel sick.
我好难受
It's a lot to hear.
确实很沉重
Just, uh, you know, take it slow.
只是...慢慢接受吧
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I see everything that was good in him...
他身上一切优点
I see it all in you.
我都在你身上看到了
Why did you lie to me?
为什么要骗我
Why?
为什么
Because your dad was so much more
因为你♥爸♥爸生命最后的短短几个月
than the last few months of his life.
根本代表不了他的一生
That man he became was not your father.
后来的那个他 已不再是你的父亲
Honey, I was going to tell you when I thought you were ready.
亲爱的 我想等你准备好了再告诉你
Well, I'm not ready. I mean, how...
我没准备好 你怎么...
how, how did you think I could ever
怎么觉得我可能对这样的事
be ready for something like that?
有所准备呢
Here am I, becky Faye Jackson,
我 贝基·法耶·杰克逊
about to seal the deal.
准备把这事儿搞定
Booya!
哟呵
At this year's Special Olympics Ball,
今年残奥会
I'll have a medal around my neck
我斩获的奖牌将挂满我的脖子
and some man candy on my arm.
糖心美男们将躺在我的臂弯
I absolutely rock.
我绝对会震撼全场的
Hey, Becky what's up?
贝基 有事吗
Hey, hottie.
小可爱
My place. We're going to do it.
来我家 咱们一起做那事
I'm sorry? I just sent you
什么事 我给你发了张图
a taste of what you're going to get on Friday night.
周五晚上图里那东西将三百六十度亲临你身上
Oh my...
我的妈呀
She got a cute little shape.
她的内啥长得还蛮可爱的呀
Coach, you have to help me. I'm freaking out.
教练 你必须帮我 我要疯了
Well, you dated Brittany.
你跟布里特妮谈过恋爱
I'm sure she sent you titillating photos.
她肯定也发过这种挑逗性的图片嘛
That freak you out? I guess not, but that was different.
这就受不鸟了 不 可这不一样
Well, did you go out to dinner with Becky?
你是不是跟贝基共进晚餐了
Yeah. We had a great time.
是的 我们相处的不错
Do you want to go out with her again?
想再约她出去吗
No.
不想
Well, here's a radical idea.
我有个比较激进的办法
Why don't you treat her like a real person and tell her?
为什么不像正常人一样对待她 告诉她
Becky just wanna be treated like everybody else.
贝基只是想大家把她当做正常人
You of all people shloud know that.
你应该比大家更懂得这感受
So why don’t you tell her the truth,
所以干脆告诉她实情吧
so she can move on and maybe date someone
好让她死心 然后跟重新约个人
who doesn't sound
不像你这种
like one of those weird puppets
只看得上辣妹的二♥逼♥青年
they bring around to the grade schools
就像学校性教育课上
to teach kids about sexual predators?
大家围观配种的公狗似的
And for God's sake, can you maybe
还有 老天啊 你能不能别
go one day without the driving gloves?
每天都带着你这双驾驶手套
It's a wheelchair, Artie, not a Porsche.
这是个轮椅 阿蒂 不是保时捷好吗
Are you finished?
说完了吗
Stop buttoning your shirts up all the way
不要把你的衬衫扣得
like a demented 90-year-old.
就像个九十岁的痴呆老头一样
You look like you're auditioning
你看起来就像
for the lead in your nursing home's
在疗养院里
stage production of awakenings.
神志不清地等待唤醒一样
Thanks, Coach
谢谢 教练
Hi. Almost done.
就要完成了
You started taking down the tree on New Year's Day.
你在新年第一天就开始拆圣诞树了
Have a seat.
坐吧
I want to ask you something.
我想问你些事
Uh, not there. Could you...
不是这 你能...
sit there, please?
坐那 可以吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
You know how we're always talking about moving towards marriage,
你知道我们总说一步步走向婚姻的殿堂
then nothing really ever happens?
但就一直没走进去的问题吗
Well, mean, Sue said that I should be all liberated
苏说我应该摆脱束缚
and ask you to marry me, but...
然后向你求婚 但是...
Do you want to be with me?
你想不想跟我在一起
I mean, as your wife.
我的意思是 让我当你妻子
Of course I do.
当然愿意
But?
但是呢
I love you, you know that.
我爱你 你都懂的
But what if we get married?
但如果我们结婚了会怎么样呢
What happens when we have a house, a baby?
如果我们有了一个家 一个孩子 会怎么样
How are you going to handle
要是小宝宝
spit up on your special wednesday sweater.
吐在你那件周三特定毛衣上怎么办
Sweet heart,you can't control another person.
亲爱的 你控制不了另一个人的行为
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表