What if it's all just too much?
要是这些太沉重太复杂怎么办
I... I mean, I've been taking my medication.
我 我有一直在吃药
Some days great
有的时候很好
Some days...
有的时候
some days not so great.
不是特别好
I'm... I'm doing the best... I can...
我 我会尽量 我能...
I'm doing everything that I can.
我在竭尽全力了
I know... I know you are, I know you are,
我知道 我知道你会的 知道你会
and it's not you fault that you have this...disease,
而且这不是你的错 这个...毛病
sometimes, it just so hopeless.
只是有时真的让人看不到希望
Wow. Okay.
好吧
Can I promise you that I'm going to get better?
我保证我会好起来 行吗
You know.
你明白的
This is what you get, you know?
这就是你爱的人 你明白吗
This-this... this incomplete person.
这样一个残缺的人
With... with toothbrushes and with rubber gloves
带着牙刷和橡胶手套
and... and with so much love for you.
还有对你的深爱
But if that's not what you want,
如果这不是你想要的
then...then you need to be honest with me.
你就坦白告诉我
And with yourself.
也算对自己有个交代
And the sooner, the better.
越快越好
No wonder none of my dreams ever work out.
怪不得我的梦想从来没实现过
'Cause I got loser DNA.
因为我流淌着失败者的血液
Well, if you're throwing a pity party, I want in.
如果你要举办一个悲催者派对 我会去的
I have as much chance getting
我要是能进纽戏
into NYADA as I do playing Stanley in Streetcar.
太阳都能打西边出来
Yeah, well, the letters came out
纽戏今天把通知信
from NYADA today saying who are finalists,
寄给了入围决赛的报名者
and I have been trolling the NYADA chat rooms,
我正在纽戏聊天室围观的时候
and people are already talking about getting those letters.
已经有人说收到通知单了
You didn't get one? No, and I'm not going to,
你没有收到 没 我肯定去不了
because Figgins put an addendum to my application
因为费金斯校长在我申请里加了点料
talking about my suspension.
写了我因作弊被停课的事儿
Screw this. I'm getting a whole cheesecake.
管他呢 我要吃一整块乳酪蛋糕
The future used to be such an abstract idea.
未来本是虚无缥缈的
Uh, and the dream was enough, you know?
心怀梦想就够了
But now the future has the nerve to show up,
而如今未来堂而皇之地跑到你面前
and it's expecting us to do something,
期待我们付诸实际行动
and it's not interested in giving a lending hand.
还不打算帮我们搭把手
I'm actually kind of scared.
我真的有些畏惧了
I thought the world would care more.
根本没人在意我们的梦想
Make that two cheesecakes.
那就点两块乳酪蛋糕吧
I actually thought we were all going to get out of here. You know?
我真以为我们都能离开这里的
Why did she have to tell me that?
为什么她要告诉我真♥相♥
And why can't I have something in my life
为什么不让我的人生有所寄托
that's... that's special, that means something?
很特别有意义的寄托
**I can't win, I can't reign*
*无法获胜 无法攻取
**I will never win this game*
*我将无法赢得比赛
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I am lost, I am vain*
*失去方向 空无意义
**I will never be the same*
*我将不再是我
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I won't run, I won't fly*
*无法奔跑 无法飞翔
**I will never make it by*
*我将无法度过残生
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I can't rest, I can't fight*
*无法休息 无法奋斗
**All I need is you and I*
*我只要我们在一起
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you...*
*不可无你
**Whoa-oh-oh*
*哇哦 哦
**You, you*
*你是一切 你是一切
**You*
*你是一切
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I can't erase, so I'll take blame*
*无法磨灭 自担责难
**But I can't accept that we're estranged*
*但我无法接受与你分开
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I won't soar, I won't climb*
*无法翱翔 无法登攀
**If you're not here I'm paralyzed*
*没有你在 我将瘫痪
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**You, you*
*你是一切 你是一切
**You*
*你是一切
**Without you*
*不可无你
**I am lost, I am vain*
*迷失方向 空无意义
**I will never be the same*
*我将不再是我
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you*
*不可无你
**Without you.*
*不可无你
Nice.
很棒
You know, I just wanted to say that I thought that
我只想说 我觉得
you blew that song out of the water
你彻底征服了这首歌♥
and totally nailed the assignment.
出色完成了这周任务
Oh, no, wait, wait a second.
不对 等一下
Was-- the assignment wasn't
这周任务不是
"Make everything about Rachel Berry
"让蕾切尔·贝里独领风♥骚♥
and force everyone to watch," was it?
逼着大家膜拜" 是吧
Easy, Santana.
冷静 桑塔纳
It's fine.
很不错
That was beautiful, Rachel.
唱得很动听 蕾切尔
So, Mr. Shue, what do you think?
舒老师 你觉得如何
We've given you a whole bevy of songs to choose from,
我们准备了那么多首歌♥供你选择
from upbeat and awesome
从欢乐炫酷的舞曲
to a little overwrought for my taste.
到在我看来 有点做作的情歌♥
They've all been incredible, you guys.
这些歌♥都非常精彩 伙计们
I think I just need a little more time to
我只是需要多点时间
really consider my choices.
慎重考虑我的决定
Mr. Shue?
舒老师
Um, I probably should've said this the other day in Glee Club,
我本来该在那天合唱团里提的
but you know that whole proposal thing?
就是关于你求婚的事
How you want it to be big and special
你不是想为皮尔斯伯里小姐
and worthy of Ms. Pillsbury?
弄得隆重而特别点吗
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Do you have a second?
你有空吗
**Yellow diamonds in the light*
*钻石灯下亮闪闪
**Now we're standing side by side*
*你我并肩站成排
**As your shadow crosses mine*
*彼此身影相交叠
**What it takes to come alive*
*何以感觉生机在
**It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny*
*无以否认之情感
This is all for you.
一切都是为你准备的
**But I've gotta let it go*
*但我要将手放开
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**Shine a light through an open door*
*光影穿透门隙间
**Love and life I will divide*
*爱与生活将分开
**Turn away cause I need you more*
*转过脸隐瞒爱恋
**Feel the heartbeat in my mind*
*感到心跳怦怦然
**It's the way I'm feeling, I just can't deny*
*无以否认之情感
**But I've gotta let it go*
*但我要将手放开
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**We found love in a hopeless place*
*无望之地觅得爱
**Yellow diamonds in the light...* *in the light*
*钻石灯下亮闪闪* *灯下闪
**Now we're standg side by side*
*你我并肩站成排
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表