You just need the right guy to straighten you out,
得有真汉子来疏通 让你走上正轨
and I'm just the man to do it.
而哥哥我正有此本领
Move your busted creeper ass.
把你那衰货屁♥股♥挪开
Now.
现在就滚
Easy, girls. I'm just trying to make her normal.
冷静点 妹子们 我只是想把她掰直而已
She is normal. It's not a choice, idiot.
她本来就是正常人 弯直与否关你屁事 白♥痴♥
But even if it were, you'd be our last choice.
就算她是直女 男人死绝了也不会选你
Oh, I get it. You're all a bunch of lesbos.
我懂了 你们都是好丽友好拉友
So what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way.
就算我们都是 你还是连百分之一的机会都没有
Bye-bye.
慢走不送
Walk away. Break it down.
快走开 随风而去吧
**This was never the way I planned*
*这般如此 并非我愿
**Not my intention*
*纯属意外
**I got so brave, drink in hand*
*酩酊大醉 肆无忌惮
**Lost my discretion*
*身不由己
**It's not what I'm used to*
*异于往常 尤为新鲜
**Just wanna try you on*
*浅尝辄止 拿你试手
**I'm curious for you*
*对你有意
**Caught my attention*
*被你吸引
**I kissed a girl and I liked it*
*姐妹亲亲 如痴如醉
**The taste of her cherry Chapstick*
*樱桃唇膏 甜蜜无比
**I kissed a girl just to try it*
*姐妹亲亲 初探新奇
**I hope my boyfriend don't mind it*
*亲爱男友 不要介意
**It felt so wrong*
*如负重罪
**It felt so right*
*却如此对味
**Don't mean I'm in love tonight*
*并非恋上 美丽佳人
**I kissed a girl and I liked it*
*姐妹亲亲 如痴如醉
**I liked it*
*我就喜欢
**Us girls, we are so magical*
*青春姐妹 魔力无穷
**Soft skin, red lips*
*娇嫩肌肤 魅力红唇
**So kissable*
*唇唇欲动
**Hard to resist, so touchable*
*难以抗拒 翘首抚摸
**Too good to deny it*
*难以否认 感觉奇妙
**Ain't no big deal, it's innocent...*
*无辜纯恋 不用惊奇
**I kissed a girl and I liked it*
*姐妹亲亲 如痴如醉
**The taste of her cherry Chapstick*
*樱桃唇膏 甜蜜无比
**I kissed a girl just to try it*
*姐妹亲亲 初探新奇
**I hope my boyfriend don't mind it*
*亲爱男友 不要介意
**It felt so wrong*
*如负重罪
**It felt so right*
*却如此对味
**Don't mean I'm in love tonight*
*并非恋上 美丽佳人
**I kissed a girl and I liked it*
*姐妹亲亲 如痴如醉
**I liked it*
*我就喜欢
Come here.
过来抱抱
Okay, okay. Update, y'all.
好了 给大家更新下状态
Um, I told my parents last night,
我昨晚向父母出柜了
and they were actually okay with it.
他们倒是还能接受
No way!
不会吧
I just have to tell my Abuela
我要赶在我祖母
before she sees that stupid commercial.
看到那个白♥痴♥广♥告♥之前向她坦白
But luckily she only watches Univision.
不过幸好她只看西语广播频道
Excuse me, New Directions!
打扰一下 新航向成员们
And Trouble Tones singing groups.
还有"灾星之音"的成员们
Mr. Kurt Hummel, I need to see you in my office immediately.
科特·哈梅尔同学 请你立即去我的办公室
First of all, Mr. Hummel,
首先 哈梅尔先生
congratulations on your early exit poll numbers.
恭喜你在早期民♥意♥调查得票中
Things are looking very good indeed for you.
获得一片大好形势
Thank you, Figgins.
谢谢你 费金斯
Now can you tell me why I'm here today?
现在你能告诉我来这儿的原因吗
There seems to have been some irregularities
学生会主席投票箱里的投票出现了
with the student council ballot boxes.
一些非常规现象
What do you mean by irregularities?
什么叫非常规现象
Kurt won... but by 190 votes.
科特获胜了 高于对手190票
Well, that's great!
这太好了
Right?
是吧
Well, the problem is there's more
问题在于
ballots than there are seniors,
投票人数比在校高三生人数多
and Kurt won by a suspiciously wide margin.
而科特以大票数领先获胜
No, no, I-I didn't do it.
不 不是我♥干♥的
I didn't cheat,
我没有作弊
I mean, I mean I thought about it, but I-I-I...
我是有想过玩阴招 但人家...
What do you mean you thought about it?
什么叫你想过玩阴招
I... I thought about it because I-I-I wanted to win so badly,
我想过是因为我太想获胜了
and I was worried that I wouldn't.
我担心自己不能获胜
But, but, I didn't cheat.
但我没有作弊
I-I worked really hard on this.
我付出了极大努力
I didn't cheat!
我没作弊
Someone stuffed the ballot boxes.
有人恶意投票
They think I did it.
他们以为是我♥干♥的
If they can prove it, I could be suspended.
若是查证了 我会被停课
Oh, my God, Kurt... And I lost.
天呐 科特 我没有获胜
I lost the election.
我竞选输了
I lost the lead in West Side Story.
《西区故事》的主演机会也没了
I can forget about New York and NYADA,
去纽约上纽戏肯定没戏了
'cause they'll never take me now.
他们肯定不会录取我的
You know, the worst part is that I really,
最糟的是 有那么一刻
for a second, thought I won.
我还真的以为我赢了
Kurt, I'm-I'm so sorry...
科特 很抱歉
I have to find Blaine.
我去找布莱恩了
Rachel, I want you to know, I didn't do this.
蕾切尔 要知道 不是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
What? What were you thinking?
什么 你在想什么
I-I-I... I wasn't thinking.
我 我当时脑子一片混乱
I-I just... I wanted to help him so bad.
我只是 只是迫切地想帮他
You have to go tell Figgins.
你得跟费金斯校长自首
I can't, I'll get suspended.
不行 我会停课的
Rachel, Kurt'll get suspended.
蕾切尔 你不说的话科特就得停课
Who can tell me the quadratic equation?
谁能告诉我一元二次方程的求根公式
Noah, I told you, you don't have to
诺亚 我跟你说过了
ask permission to go to the bathroom.
去上厕所不用举手示意
It's x equals negative B plus or minus
X等于负B加减根号♥下
the square root of B squared minus 4AC.
B平方减4AC
All over 2A.
再整个除以2A
That's right. Who told you?
没错 谁告诉你的
Um, I did.
我自己学的
I've been doing the books for my pool-cleaning business.
我正为了清理游泳池的生意而苦学呢
I've got mad math skills, yo!
我发现自己超有数学天赋
I'm like that Beautiful Mind guy,
就像是《美丽心灵》那人一样
without all the crazy.
不过没疯而已
You're go for Puckerman.
我是帕克曼
Class isn't over!
还没下课呢
Sorry. Family emergency.
不好意思 家里出了点意外
What happened? Where is she?
出什么事了 她在哪
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you, I just...
抱歉 本不该打给你的 可是...
I don't have anybody else.
我也不知道该找谁了
Is she okay?
她还好吗
She's with the doctor.
医生在诊治
She slipped and hit her lip on the floor,
她摔倒了 嘴磕到了地上
and there was blood everywhere.
到处都是血
I turned my back for three seconds.
我就一转身的功夫
I'm freaking out now.
我都快吓死了
They won't even let me in the room with her.
他们都不让我去病房♥看着她
It's cool. I'm here now.
没事了 有我在
Hi. Uh, her bottom tooth went through her lip.
你好 她的下牙磕破了嘴唇
Couple stitches, she'll be fine.
缝几针就好了
Really?
是吗
Wait. I want her to see a plastic surgeon first.
等下 我要先带她看整形医生
Well, I've given plenty of stitches.
我可是缝过很多伤口的
I live a somewhat active lifestyle--
我可明白缝针的后果 我生活丰富多彩
judo, paintball--
一会儿练柔道 一会儿彩弹枪
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表