I'm proud of you, Kurt. Don't care who knows it.
我为你自豪 科特 我不管别人知道与否
And yeah. I almost died.
没错 我是差点死了
But a thing like that makes you really realize what matters.
但是这让我意识到什么才是重要的
And when things are in the dumps like this,
当事情变得如此不公
you gotta stand up and fight.
你就得站出来与之斗争
Right? You understand. You taught me that.
对吧 你懂的 正是你教会了我
Well, I'm sorry to interrupt family time.
很抱歉打扰你们的家庭时间
I just wanted to welcome you to the race.
我只是想欢迎你进入比赛
And in celebration, I brought you a Breadsticks classic:
作为庆祝 我给你送上经典面包条
The Gutbuster Extreme.
极限穿腹
It's on me. You know, I really need to thank you.
我请了 你知道吗 我真得好好谢谢你
Your Burt's Corner last night was a real wake-up call.
昨晚的布特之角给我敲了一记醒钟
You know, I'd lost track of why
我都快忘了
I wanted to run in the first place.
我竞选的初衷是什么了
And it wasn't about the arts.
无关乎艺术
It was about my sister.
而是因为我妹妹
So... you... you're not cutting the arts program?
所以你不会再砍掉艺术
Sweet Porcelain, so naive.
小瓷娃娃 太天真了
Of course I'm cutting the arts.
我当然要砍掉艺术
You know what public school
你知道为什么公共学校
program is the first to go in a recession?
是经济衰退时期的第一去处吗
Special Education.
特殊教育
There are special needs kids at McKinley,
麦金利有学生有特殊需求
yet there's no special ed classes,
但目前却没有特殊教育课程
no special ed teacher.
也没有特殊教育的老师
I think that might be a better use of school funds than flying
我认为把学校基金用于此
the Glee Club to New York without a set list,
比送欢乐合唱团飞去纽约好多了
only to lose at Nationals with a song
反正去了也只会唱前晚才完成的歌♥曲
they made up the night before.
最终在全国大赛上惨败
Have a good aneurism.
好好享受你的动脉瘤
Anyone mind if I just dig in?
我可以把这个吃了吗
Say U2's overrated. Say it. Never!
说U2名不符实 说 休想
Hey! Leave him alone.
离他远点
Or what, Pigskin? You're gonna run crying to Mr. Shue?
猪皮 怎么 你要哭着去找舒老师
Oh, I'm shakin'.
我好怕怕啊
No. Not Mr. Shue.
不 不是舒老师
Coach Beiste.
是碧斯特教练
Thanks, Finn Hudson.
谢了 芬恩·哈德森
I've got no reason to expect you
在我害得欢乐合唱团分崩离析后
to be nice to me after I ruined your Glee Club.
我不指望你能对我好
I get it. You were just trying to make friends.
我能理解 你只是想交朋友
I know it's not easy being the new kid around school,
我知道新来的都不会过的很顺
not fitting in anywhere.
到哪都不合群
And when no one stood up for you,
当没人挺你的时候
I should have stood up for you.
我应该站出来挺你的
Look, I'll tell you what:
我告诉你
I know you're not a leprechaun,
我知道你不是小妖精
so, I'll grant you a wish.
所以我来帮你实现一个愿望
Awful lot of empty chairs in here.
空了这么多椅子真叫人郁闷
This is a disaster.
这就是场灾难
This is not the way that
高年级的欢乐合唱团
senior year of Glee Club was supposed to be.
不应该是这幅样子
Look, guys, I know this is gonna be hard.
听着大伙 我知道接下来会很艰难
This isn't how I pictured starting out this year, either.
这也不是我今年期望的样子
Then I guess we've got our work cut out for us.
那么我想我们得努力摆脱困境
What happens when the pope dies?
教皇死了会怎样
Heaven, you'd think.
你会想 上天堂
You get a new pope.
你会找个新教皇
There's always new talent to be found.
总有新的天赋会被发现
Always a new voice, right, Mr. Shue?
总有一个新的声音 对吧 舒老师
Well, everybody, I'd like to introduce my friend
大家 我跟你们介绍我的新朋友
Rory Flanagan. He's interested in joining Glee Club.
罗里·弗拉纳根他很想加入欢乐合唱团
Can this kid even sing?
他能唱吗
I sing at Mass every Sunday,
每周星期天做弥撒的时候我都会唱歌♥
and I love American music.
而且我爱美国的音乐
If you don't mind, I'd like to dedicate this song
你们不介意的话 我想把这首歌♥献给
to my family, who I miss so much.
我最思念的家人
**It's time for us to part*
*是时候该分开了
**Yeah, it's best for us to part*
*分开才是最好的
**Oh, but I love you*
*但是我爱你
**I love you*
*我爱你
**Take care of yourself*
*要疼惜自己
**I'll miss you*
*我会想你
**And no more tears to cry*
*泪已干
**I'm out of good-byes*
*我已道不出再见
He's magical.
他太神奇了
**It's time for us to part*
*是时候该分开了
**Although it breaks my heart*
*尽管这让我心碎
**Oh, 'cause I love you*
*因为我爱你
**I love you*
*我爱你
**Take care of yourself*
*要疼惜自己
**Take care of yourself*
*要疼惜自己
**Take care of yourself*
*要疼惜自己
**I love you.*
*我爱你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表