President Brittany S. Pierce.
主席 布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
That's weird.
这可真奇怪
And also, Finn Hudson.
还有 芬恩·哈德森
And now on to the category we all really care about:
现在宣布 备受瞩目的名单
Prom Queen.
舞会女王
Becky for Prom Queen 2012!
贝基 2012舞会女王
Missy Gunderson.
密西·冈德森
Santana Lopez.
桑塔纳·洛佩斯
And Quinn Fabray.
还有 奎恩·法布蕾
Congratulations to all our nominees...
祝贺我们所有的提名者
Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!
贝基贝基贝基 那是个古董
I was robbed, Coach!
我的王冠被夺走了 教练
So are you bummed you didn't get nominated for Prom Queen?
你是在为没得到舞会女王提名而不开心吗
In what world would I ever be nominated for Prom Queen?
我怎么可能被提名为舞会女王呢
Well, I voted for you.
我给你投票了
And I got that crossed-eyed dude
我也让我自习室里
in my study hall to vote for you, too.
那个斗鸡眼的家伙给你投票了
That's very sweet of you, but I'm not upset at all actually,
你这样做真窝心 但我其实一点也不沮丧
because I am gonna be spending my entire prom night
因为我将在舞会那晚
dancing with my devastatingly handsome future husband to be.
与我帅到天崩地裂的未来老公一起共度
We'll make your posters later, okay?
待会儿给你做竞选海报 好吗
Okay!
好了
A big congrats to all our prom nominees!
热烈祝贺那些获得舞会提名的人
But, hey, listen up.
但是 听着
We are all winners,
我们都是胜利者
because Principal Figgins
因为费金斯校长
asked New Directions to sing again this year!
要求新航向乐团今年二度登台演出
Come on!
一起上吧
Fantastic.
好极了
All right.
好了
Brittany has an announcement.
布里特妮有几句话要说
Hello, my fellow Americans.
你们好 我的美国同伴们
The theme for this year's prom will be...
今年舞会的主题将会是...
"Dinosaurs."
"恐龙之夜"
Sheer genius.
绝对的天才
I was inspired by the new girl Joe,
我是受到新加入的女孩 乔伊影响
who reminds me of a cavewoman.
她让我想到了洞穴人
The refreshments will be berries,
茶点将会是浆果
meat and rainwater.
肉类和雨水
As you are no doubt aware,
正如大家心知肚明的情况
the U.S. Elections are riddled with corruption.
美国选举被腐♥败♥给侵蚀得面目全非
Therefore, to keep the prom elections
因此 为保持舞会选举的
completely aboveboard, I have appointed Santana
完全透明公正 我会任命桑塔纳和奎恩
and Quinn to count the ballots.
进行票数统计
What? That makes no sense!
什么 这完全没道理啊
Shut it, Richard Simmons.
闭嘴 瘦身节食男
Yes, Quinn's my homegirl, but I don't trust her,
虽然奎恩是我的闺蜜 但我不相信她
and you know she doesn't trust me.
而且你知道她也不信我
We'll keep each other honest.
我们互相监视 一定透明公正
You know, it's actually not a bad idea.
要知道 这不失为个好主意
And last but not least,
最后 很重要的一点就是
all hair gel has been banned from the prom.
舞会禁止一切发胶类物质
Right. I'm actually not joking.
行呀 我没在开玩笑
Hair gel was not invented until
发胶的发明
almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age.
是在旧石器时代后大约3千万年
And frankly, I don't like the way you look.
而且说实话 我不喜欢你的造型
Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel
因此 所有喷了发胶出席舞会的人
will be turned away at the door.
都会被禁止入场
I hereby decree this to be the best prom
我在此声明 这将是有史以来
ever.
最棒的舞会
Okay.
好吧
Let's start thinking of... dinosaur songs.
我们来想些...和恐龙有关的歌♥吧
Hey, did you know about this?
嘿 你知道海报的事吗
I know you knew about this
你肯定知道
'cause it was hung at eye level
因为挂在正常的视平线上
and I know Quinn couldn't reach up that high to put it there.
这高度奎恩是够不到的
Whoa, whoa. Remember when I told you that
停 记得我跟你说过
if you come at me with the crazy right off the bat
你这么疯狂地冲到我面前
that my head goes all empty
我大脑会一片空白
and I can't really have a productive conversation?
完全无法进行正常交流吗
This isn't crazy, this is mad, this is hurt.
这不是疯狂 是愤怒 我很受伤
This isn't a big deal.
这不是什么大事
Not a big deal?
不是大事
I'm gonna have to watch my fiance dance in front of the entire school
我得看着未婚夫当着全校人的面
with his ex-girlfriend at my senior prom.
在我的高年级舞会上和前女友跳舞
If you haven't noticed, Quinn can't dance.
你要记得 奎恩没法跳舞
She just about died coming to our wedding.
她为了参加我们的婚礼差点丧命
She asked me if I would campaign with her,
她问我能不能和她一起竞选
and I figured it was the least I could do for our friend.
我想我能为朋友做的也就这些了
I can't believe how selfish you're being.
不敢相信你竟这么自私
Yeah, well, if you haven't noticed,
好好好 难道你不知道
I'm kind of having a bad week myself.
我也刚经历了很糟糕的一周
I can't believe that my entire high school career is gonna end
我真不敢相信自己高中生活的结局
the exact same way it started--
竟和开始一模一样
just some sad little Jewish girl
一个悲催的犹太小丫头
watching you get all the attention with the pretty blonde cheerleader.
看着你和金发美女啦啦队长备受瞩目
Come on.
加油
Good, good, good. Come on.
很好很好 继续
All right, now let go of your hands.
好的 现在松开手试试
You got this. Just-just let go.
你能做到的 松手吧
I promise you'll be okay.
我保证没问题
You got it.
你做到了
Good.
很好
Come on.
加油
This is all you. Look at you.
这就是你 看吧
You have it. Just-just...
你做到了
No-no-no-no-no!
不不不
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm okay. I knew you could do it.
没事 很好 我就知道你能行
That was fantastic.
太棒了
You're amazing.
你很厉害
Thank you for always coming with me.
谢谢你一直陪我来理疗
Totally selfish.
完全出于私心
I get to hang with you.
我是为了跟你在一起
Take a break, then let's show everyone.
歇一下吧 然后站给大家看看
Glee and... No, no.
告诉合唱团和... 不 不要
Why? This is huge.
为什么 这是大好消息
Because it has to be real.
因为我必须真正站起来
I mean...
我是说
you know, maybe if I practiced a lot,
如果我勤加练习
I could walk into the choir room.
也许我能自己走进排练室
Or even prom.
甚至是舞会
So until then,
所以在那之前
just promise me you won't tell anybody.
答应我你不会告诉任何人
You're gonna be dancing at prom.
你会在舞会上跳舞的
I know it.
我知道的
I, Becky Faye Jackson,
我 贝基·菲伊·杰克逊
was born to be Queen, but my crown has been stolen.
是为做皇后而生的 但我的王冠被盗了
Queens don't always have to look the same, you know.
皇后并非永远是美丽不可方物的
Sometimes they look different.
有时会看起来不一样
Sometimes they're shorter.
有时会矮一点
Or wear glasses.
也可能戴眼镜
What are you smiling about, poster-people?
你们在笑什么 海报人
And stop staring at me!
不许盯着我看了
It's not fun to be stared at.
这样一点都不好玩
Becky, I understand you're upset,
贝基 我理解你的不爽
but this scorched earth reign of terror must come to an end.
但你恐怖的焦土政策统治必须结束了
First, you declared war on xylophones.
首先 你向木琴发动了战争
Then, you ransacked the cafeteria line.
之后 还洗劫了自助餐厅的队伍
But, Coach, I want to be Prom Queen,
但教练 我想做舞会皇后
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表