Okay, okay, whatever.
行了 行了 随便吧
In any case, I taped it to my underboob
总之 在去道尔顿学院前
when we went to Dalton,
我把它贴在我的咪♥咪♥下面
and I got sebastian on tape admitting that there was rock-salt
我录到了塞巴斯蒂安亲口承认
in that slushee that blinded Blaine.
那杯泼布莱恩的雪泥里有石盐
Now, all we have to do is send this tape to the po-po,
现在只要把这卷带子交给警♥察♥叔叔
and that little bitchlet is headed to juvie.
那个小贱♥人♥等着进少管所吧
Admit it. Tell me the truth.
别狡辩了 跟我说实话
What did you put in that slushee?
你到底在那杯雪泥里掺了什么
Rock salt.
石盐
No. No, we're not doing that.
不 不行 我们不能这么做
Why? Kurt, this isn't violent.
为什么 科特 又没跟他们动粗
This is clever.
这是智取
I taped it to my underboob.
我把它贴在了我的咪♥咪♥下面
So he gets kicked out of school.
就算他被赶出学校
The Warblers still do Michael, and they still beat us.
林莺照样表演迈克尔的歌♥ 仍会打败我们
Look, I want to see Sebastian's head turning on a spit,
我也想看塞巴斯蒂安火冒三丈
but I've realized that you can't go looking for payback
但我意识到 我们不能每次遇到不公时
every time the world wrongs you.
就一心想着报复回来
If Michael went after all the haters,
如果迈克尔有仇必报
he would have never had any time
他就不可能有精力
to do all that amazing music.
做出那么多出色的音乐
So, we're not gonna punish the Warblers.
所以我们不会向林莺还击
We're gonna teach them a lesson,
我们要给他们上一课
and I think I know how.
我想到了一个点子
I've reserved the auditorium,
我已经订好了礼堂
so if you all just follow me.
希望你们都跟我来
Oh, wait.
等等
If Kurt would have taped this to his junk,
如果是科特把这个粘在他小♥弟♥弟♥上
I would have never heard the end of it.
那这事儿肯定没完没了
We would have had a whole week of songs about it.
咱肯定要唱一整周的歌♥来八卦这事
True.
没错
Rachel, can I borrow you for a second?
蕾切尔 能借一步说话吗
Yeah.
好的
So, are we gonna practice or something?
要排练什么的吗
Look, I know that you're waiting for an answer,
我知道 你在等我的回复
and-and trust me, you deserve it...
相信我 你应该得到答案
No, no, I get it. It's a big decision.
不 不 我理解 这关乎人生大事
It's just, the way I asked you,
只是我向你求婚时
I kind of left out the most important part.
漏掉了最关键的一部分
About how much rent we would save if we went twosies?
是如果我们住一起 能省多少钱吗
Just listen, okay?
认真听 好吗
I always feel like you hear me better when I'm not talking.
我一直觉得歌♥声更能表达我的想法
**Each time the wind blows*
*每每风起
**I hear your voice*
*听闻佳人声音
**So I call your name*
*我轻呼你的名字
**Whispers at morning*
*晨间的轻语
**Our love is dawning*
*爱是破晓的黎明
**Heaven's glad you came*
*天堂因你而灿烂
**You know how I feel*
*你深知我心
**This thing can't go wrong*
*一切完美无缺
**I'm so proud to say I love you*
*自豪道出我爱你
**Your love's got me high*
*你的爱令我晕眩
**I long to get by*
*我一直在期待
**This time is forever*
*这永恒的一刻
**Love is the answer*
*爱诠释一切
**I hear your voice now*
*听闻君的呼唤
*You are my choice now
*你是我心之所选
**The love you bring*
*你带给我爱
**Heaven's in my heart*
*我心如在天堂
**At your call I hear harps*
*你天籁之音如竖琴奏鸣
**And angels sing*
*如天使低吟
**You know how I feel*
*你深知我心
**This thing can't go wrong*
*这一切完美无缺
**I can't live my life without you*
*人生不能缺少你
**I just can't hold on*
*我无法等下去
**I feel we belong*
*我们属于彼此
**My life ain't worth living*
*没有你的人生
**If I can't be with you*
*对我毫无意义
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**And if I stop*
*如果不能爱你
**Then tell me just what will I do?*
*告诉我 我要何去何从
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**We can change all the world tomorrow*
*我们能改变明日人生
**We can sing songs of yesterday*
*我们能清吟昨日旧曲
**I can say, hey, farewell to sorrow*
*我要说 悲伤永别
**This is my life and I*
*我的人生里
**Want to see you for always*
*想时时捕获你的倩影
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**Oh, baby, no*
*宝贝 不
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**Yeah, I can't stop*
*无法停住爱你
**And if I stop*
*如果不能爱你
**No*
*不
**Tell me just what*
*告诉我
**Will I do?*
*我要何去何从
**What will I do?*
*我要何去何从
**I just can't stop*
**无法停住
**Loving you* *Hee, hee, hee*
*爱你* *嘿 嘿 嘿
**Oh, little girl*
*噢 窈窕淑女
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
**Oh, I do*
*无法停住
**And if I stop*
*如果不能爱你
**Then tell me just what will I do?*
*告诉我 我要何去何从
**I just can't stop loving you*
*无法停住对你的爱
Felt an awful lot like a...
我思绪千万 就像...
You're the love of my life.
你是我的至爱
And...
而且
I may not get to have it all, but...
我不可能拥有一切
at least I'll have what matters if we're together.
但我至少还能跟你在一起
Is that a...? Yes.
你是想说... 我愿意
Yes?
愿意
Yes, I will marry you.
愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Got to get the ring here.
把戒指戴上
Nice of you to show.
感谢你们赏光过来
Is whatever this is gonna take long?
无论你们葫芦里卖♥♥什么药 别耽搁时间
I can't stand the stench of public schools.
我受不了公立学校的那种恶臭
It won't take long, and all you have to do is sit and listen.
不会很久 你们只需坐下认真听
We're not doing Michael for Regionals.
我们不会在地区赛上表演迈克尔的曲目
I didn't think you'd surrender that easily.
没想到你们这么容易就投降了
We're tired of the fighting and the backstabbing.
我们受够了互相攻击暗伤
We're show choirs.
我们是合唱团
We're supposed to be supportive of each other.
我们本该互相扶持鼓励
This is what we call taking the high road,
这就是所谓的以德服人
which I was shocked to find out
我还以为这个说法
has nothing to do with marijuana.
跟大♥麻♥有关
Just because you're doing
你们表演迈克尔的曲目
Michael doesn't mean you understand Michael.
并不表示你们懂得迈尔克宣扬的精神
And you do? Yes.
这么说 你们懂 没错
And we're about to show you.
马上就给你们展示一下
**I took my baby on a Saturday date*
*周六带我的妞去约会
**Boy, is that girl with you?*
*小子 这是你的妞吗
**Yes, we're one in the same*
*没错 我俩心心相印
**Now I believe in miracles*
*现在我相信奇迹了
**And a miracle has happened tonight*
*奇迹在今夜降临
**Uh, but if you're thinking about my baby*
*若你也爱上了我的妞
**It don't matter if you're black or white*
*是黑是白都没关系
**I am tired of this devil*
*我厌倦了互相诋毁
**I am tired of this stuff*
*我厌倦了彼此仇视
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表