Here's what you missed on Glee.
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Shelby's back with Beth,
谢尔比带着贝丝回来了
and she's starting her own show choir at McKinley.
同时她还开始执教麦金利高中的新合唱团
Mercedes is on board because she's tired
梅赛德斯也入伙了
of Rachel and the Glee Club. I've outgrown you.
因为她厌倦了蕾切尔和欢乐合唱团 我比你牛逼
But Quinn's only playing nice
奎恩不过是在扮乖
so she and Puck can get the baby back.
好让自己和帕克能得回孩子
Kurt, Rachel and Brittany are all
科特 蕾切尔和布里特妮
running for senior class president,
都参加了高年级主席的竞选
and Sue's running for Congress so she
苏参加了众议员的选举
can cut funding for Glee Clubs everywhere.
好让自己能从各方面削减合唱团的经费
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
Top o' the mornin', Brittany.
晨安 布里特妮
Okay, first of all, you look magical and amazing,
好吧 首先 你看上去魔力四射魅力无边
but I don't understand what you're saying.
但是我实在不懂你刚说的是什么意思
So if you want to make it in this land,
所以如果你想要在这片土地上生活
you really need to speak English.
你真得学会说英语了
How's your first day of school? It's grand.
转校的第一天过得怎么样 棒极了
Hey, Irish.
爱尔兰佬
Wait. Other people can see you?
等等 其他人也能看见你吗
But only because you let them see you.
是你故意让他们看见的吧
That's right.
没错
I've thought about it a lot,
我已经想了很久
and I know what I want as my first wish.
我想到我的第一个愿望是什么了
Your magical race,
你那神奇的种族
they make my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms.
能变出我最爱的"幸运魔力"牌麦片
I really wish that you
我特别希望
would make me a box of Lucky Charms
你能为我变一整盒"幸运魔力"
with all marshmallows. You're in luck.
麦片里的棉花糖 你走运了
Lucky the Leprechaun happens to be my cousin.
我堂弟恰好就是掌管麦片的小精灵
And he lives two toadstools down.
他就住在两朵伞菌下面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Though I don't understand most of what you just said.
尽管你刚刚说的话大部分我都听不懂
Work on it.
学英语吧亲
Go back to Mexico.
滚回墨西哥去
Hello.
你好
Hi. We got you something.
你好 给你带了点东西
Concealer? To help with the bags.
遮瑕霜 用来对付眼袋
Don't get us wrong, Ms. Corcoran. I mean,
别误会 科科伦女士 我们的意思是
you are still the most tappable teacher at McKinley, by far.
目前来看你还是麦金利高中最值得一泡的老师
You've been looking tired.
你看起来累坏了
Which makes sense. You're a single mother.
这也难怪 你是个单身母亲
You've relocated. You have a new job.
你搬了新家 找了新的工作
It's no wonder you've stopped working out.
体力不支也是情理之中的
Let us babysit Beth for a couple of hours,
让我们照看贝丝几个小时
any night your choosing, for some me time.
随便哪天晚上 让你有点儿私人时间
Have you ever babysat before?
你们照顾过婴儿吗
Ask Mr. Shue.
问下舒先生就知道
We took care of his sister-in-law's three demon spawn,
我们照看过他嫂子的那三个小魔王
and they were practically purring by the end of the night.
他们到天亮时还呼呼睡着呢
Please.
请相信我们
You said you wanted us to get to know Beth.
是你说想要我们了解贝丝
I got a bee in my bonnet,
我有个想法
and that bee's name is government waste.
是关于政♥府♥资源浪费的问题
Earlier today, I saw a state employee
今天早些时候 我看到一个政♥府♥雇员
in the person of one Verna the lunch lady
一个叫弗娜的食堂大姐
throw away 300 pounds of precious, expired turkey gravy
扔掉了三百磅珍贵的过期火鸡肉汤
simply because Uncle Sam said
仅仅是因为山姆大叔说
there were too many weevils in it.
汤里有太多象鼻虫
Well, you know what has no expiration date, voters?
选民们 你们知道什么东西没有保质期吗
My rage.
我的愤怒
I have in my hand the budget
我手上有一份
for the McKinley High production of West Side Story,
麦金利高中演出《西区故事》的预算
a musical about a race war that glorifies gang violence,
一部充满种族争斗 美化帮派暴♥力♥
yet still seems extraordinarily gay.
看上去还充满基情的音乐剧
This is a top secret document, Ohio,
这可是绝密文件呐 俄亥俄
and we're opening it up tonight.
今晚 我们将把它公诸于众
$2,004, Ohio.
整整两千零四美元啊 俄亥俄
That's a year's salary for a public school math teacher
相当于一个公立学校里数学老师的年薪了
wasted on fake switchblades
却浪费在假的折叠刀
and the soft packing of teen dance belts.
和软填料的青少年舞蹈腰带上了
If this nation wants to impress its future Chinese overlords,
如果这个国家想要取悦它未来的天朝主子
we need to get our priorities straight.
我们必须要搞清楚当务之急了
And that's why I encourage every Ohioan
这就是为什么我呼吁每个俄亥俄人
to call McKinley High School and sing them this song.
致电麦金利高中 献给他们这首歌♥
"I'm fed up and angry, too,
我忍♥无可忍♥ 怒不可遏
and I agree with Candidate Sue."
候选人苏 是我的选择
And that's how Sue... sees it.
这就是苏的观点
McKinley High. Please hold.
麦金利高中 请别挂电♥话♥
McKinley High. Please hold. McKinley High.
麦金利高中 请别挂电♥话♥ 麦金利高中
You can't just cut the musical.
你不能就这么把音乐剧叫停
Sue's pom-pom budget is $4,000 a month.
苏的啦啦球预算每月都有四千大洋
Can't put a price on cheer, William.
欢呼是无价的 威廉
I really expected more from you, Figgins.
我真是看走眼了 费金斯
I thought you were a friend of the arts.
我曾以为你是文艺之友
William, I'm caught between a rock and a different,
威廉 我也是左右为难啊
yet equally hard, rock.
而且还是相当为难
Just this morning,
就在今天早上
I was assaulted in the parking lot.
我在停车场还被袭击了
You! My son can't read,
尼玛 我儿子连读书都吐不清字
and you want him to sing and dance?
你还想要他唱唱跳跳吗
The Clinton years are over.
克♥林♥顿♥的年代已经过去了
We're in a recession, William,
我们现在处于经济萧条期 威廉
that's about to double-dip into a piping hot crock-Pot of voter fury.
而文艺支出无异于给选民的愤怒火上浇油
And if this school doesn't learn some priorities, well,
如果学校还没弄清轻重缓急 那好
come November, the voters will gladly teach you some.
待到十一月 选民们会很乐意让你领教的
What if I can get the money myself?
如果我能自己搞定这笔钱呢
Good luck with that, William.
那祝你好运了 威廉
The arts are going down.
文艺弱爆了
Today the musical,
今天是音乐剧被叫停
tomorrow the Glee Club.
没准明天就轮到合唱团了
Next week, NPR and opera
下周就该轮到国家公共电台 戏剧
and brunch and Tom Bergeron.
早午餐和汤姆·鲍格朗了
Hi, Santana.
你好啊 桑塔纳
How many solos did you get in Glee Club last year?
去年你在合唱团得到了几次独唱机会
A few. One, "Valerie".
有那么一些 就一首《Valerie》而已
And I loved it.
我很爱你那次表演
I was also the lips in Rocky Horror.
我还在《洛基恐怖秀》里演了烈焰红唇
Listen, if you and I were in Shelby's group,
听着 如果我们进了谢尔比的合唱团
we'd get all the solos and the duets.
就能得到所有独唱和二重唱的机会
Our voices sound amazing together.
咱们俩的嗓音放一块特别赞
Plus, it's an all-girl group.
而且 这个合唱团里全是女孩
Why would I care about all-girl?
全是女孩又关我什么事
It's all lady power all the time.
它时刻都充满着女性的力量
I mean, Shelby's a great teacher.
我的意思是 谢尔比是个好老师
I'm... I'm hitting notes I didn't even know existed.
我现在能飙出前所未有的高音
She gets me-- what I have to give.
她挖掘了我的全部能力
It feels good.
这感觉不赖
You know, honestly, I wish I could, but...
你懂的 说实话 我想加入 不过
somebody's got to look out for Brittany.
总要有人看着布里特妮
I mean, that special place where she lives,
我的意思是 在她生活的二次元
yeah, it's beautiful, but...
是挺美好的 但是
someone's got to help her cross the street.
总要有人在现实生活里带她过马路
I could never just leave her.
我绝不能离开她
Get her to come with you.
你可以把她也叫上
You know what, girl Chang?
你知道吗 常小妹妹
If you cry every time someone gets a hangnail,
如果每次手上长了倒刺你都哭的话
it kind of starts to lose its effect.
它的存在就毫无意义了
It's not a hangnail.
这可不是指头上长的肉刺
Mercedes was one of Glee's original members.
梅赛德斯是合唱团的元老级成员
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表