on how you're gonna wrap up fourth place than looking for her.
我宁可多花点时间争取勇夺第四名
There's no way in hell Carmen Tibideaux's coming here.
卡门·缇碧戴尔不会在这儿出现的
Wait. How do you know about Carmen?
等等 你怎么知道卡门的
It's my business to know everything
知己知彼
that goes on with my competition.
百战不殆
I'm always looking for that extra edge.
我要增加胜利的砝码
I hate to think you pull the same choke job up there today.
我可不希望你今天再卡壳了
Look, I know exactly what you're doing right now, okay?
我很清楚你现在想干嘛 好吗
We didn't date for that long,
咱俩虽然交往时间不算长
and I don't even know how much of it was actually real,
而且我也不确定咱真心在一起有多久
but when you get nervous, you get mean
但是每次你一紧张就开始嘴贱
and you get really pale,
接着你会脸色惨白
and then you start putting your hands
然后你开始用手捋头发
through your hair like Danny Zuko.
像丹尼·左克一样
Look, you have no idea the kind of pressure I'm under.
你根本不知道我现在压力有多大
Last year, Vocal Adrenaline
去年是肾上腺乐团
only lost for the first time in eight years.
八年来的首次失败
If we lose again this year, that's it. The dynasty is over.
如果今年又输了 肾上腺王朝就结束了
The mystique and aura
我们恐吓对手的那些
that we used to intimidate our opponents with will vanish.
神秘感和光环也会统统消失
I promised them that I would reboot the program.
我向他们保证我会重启肾上腺王朝
I'll be humiliated.
不然会沦为笑柄的
You did help the program.
你已经做了很多了
What you did with Unique was amazing.
你对独一的培养就很棒
It was a pretty inspired idea of mine.
这的确算是我的一个创举
It was actually Kurt's and Mercedes', but...
其实是科特和梅塞德斯的 不过...
But I implemented it.
但我让它成真了
I don't know. I just think these new rules are messing with my head;
我不知道 这些新规则把我脑袋搅成一锅粥
33% of the numbers have to be vintage?
百分之三十三的内容切合"时代"主题
What does that even mean?
这究竟什么意思
The only thing vintage about
我身上唯一跟时代沾边的
me is my Tyrone Powers haircut and my pager.
就是我的泰伦·鲍华发型和我的传呼机
Are you forgetting who you are, Jesse, okay?
你只是有点迷失自我 杰西
Your Bohemian Rhapsody was, like, the benchmark performance
你唱的《波西米亚狂想曲》几乎是过去十年间
of every show choir competition in the past ten years.
所有合唱大赛演出的参照型表演
Most people don't realize
大部分人都没发现
I lost ten pounds during that performance.
那个表演让我瘦了十磅
You guys are gonna do great today.
你们今天的表演肯定会大获好评
Even though we're definitely gonna beat you.
不过我们还是会打败你们
Oh, cocky all of a sudden.
突然拽起来了嘛
I like it.
我喜欢
Hey, everything okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, everything's good. I'm gonna go get ready.
没事 我要去做最后的准备了
It was very good to see you. You, too.
很高兴遇见你 我也是
Hi.
你好
Heard you two are getting married.
听说你们要结婚了
Yeah.
对
Good for you.
恭喜
Good luck today.
祝你今天好运
You, too.
你也是
For me? Well, it's for the wedding.
给我的? 给婚礼准备的
For the Jewish part where you smash the glass.
犹太传统婚礼的摔杯子
It's like the climax of the wedding, right?
相当于婚礼的高♥潮♥部分 对吗
Right before we kiss?
就在我们接吻前
Yeah, it's supposed to symbolize the fragility of life
对 这应该象征了生命的脆弱
or the destruction of the temple or something like that.
或者对神殿的破坏 或者其他类似的东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's very sweet.
对对对 我很感动
But whatever. I wanted a piece of this town to be there.
不管怎样 我只想把这城市的某一部分带上婚礼
This is the town where everything's gonna change.
今天开始一切都不一样了
We're gonna go from losers to National Champs.
我们从衰人变成全国冠军
Your optimism is very sexy.
你的乐观非常性感
Well, I'm so optimistic, I put my money where my mouth is.
我的乐观不止说说而已 我赌我们能赢
You want to bet me
你想跟我打赌
that your dork club is gonna outdork all the other
你们的二货合唱团是全国所有二货合唱团里面
dork clubs in the country?
最二的一个?
500 bucks.
赌五百块
You're so on.
就这么定了
Wait a minute. That money was supposed to be for our honeymoon, okay?
等等 那不是我们的蜜月基金吗?
It was our money that we saved from babysitting
是我们从保姆费和
and the tips you made at the tire shop!
轮胎店小费里省出来的
I'm gonna double it. I'm gonna make it a thousand dollars.
我马上就让它翻倍了 我要有一千块了
That's, like, an extra two nights in Niagara Falls.
差不多 相当于能在尼亚加拉瀑布多住两晚
What if we lose? Not this time.
万一输了呢 这次肯定不会
Carmen Tibideaux is coming, and we're gonna be perfect.
卡门·缇碧戴尔要来了 我们会惊艳全场
And then we're gonna get married,
然后我们会结婚
and I'm gonna smash this glass,
我会摔碎这个玻璃杯
and then we're gonna live happily ever after.
然后我们从此幸福地生活在一起
I love you.
我爱你
All right, gather around, everyone!
好了 大家集♥合♥
I just want to say a few words before we go out there.
正式出场前我还得说几句
Hold on, Mr. Shue. Hold on.
等一下 小舒老师 等等
You've given us a lot of pep talks over the years, but
过去几年你虽然激励过我们无数次
remember you told us once that, you know,
但是记得有一次你说过
a teacher's job is done when his students don't need him anymore.
当学生不再需要老师 老师的职责就结束了
Okay. Finn, the floor is yours.
好吧 芬恩 交给你了
Last night we all sat around in a circle
昨晚你去睡觉之后
after you went to bed and we told stories.
我们坐在一起聊了很多
But then we went around the room,
然后 我们聚在房♥间里
and everybody said what they wanted to win this thing for,
每个人都说 我们这次想要赢的原因
and we all said the same thing:
我们都说了同一句话
we want to win this for you. Yeah.
我们要为你赢得比赛 对
And I know every year at school
我知道每年学校里
Figgins gives away the Teacher of the Year award.
费金斯校长会颁发年度教师奖
But I don't think any of us have to wait
我们都觉得这一次
to see how we feel about that.
肯定能听到你的获奖感言
You're, like, our Teacher of a Lifetime.
因为你是我们一生的导师
Yeah.
对
Whoo! Yeah, definitely.
绝对是
Thank you, Finn, all of you.
谢谢芬恩 谢谢大家
I love you guys so much.
我非常爱你们
All right, that's it. Show time. Hands in, everyone.
好的 就这样 时间到了 大家手拿过来
Now I know you weren't planning on doing the show circle without me.
我想你们不会背着我做赛前围圈打气的
Weezy? You're alive!
小黑妞? 你回来了
Yeah, thanks to Sue. She's a miracle worker.
是啊 多亏了苏 她能创造奇迹
Oh, well, it's amazing what a little TLC,
多亏了细心呵护
some cortisone and a witch doctor will do.
可的松消炎药和一位巫医
Thank God you're okay
谢天谢地你回来了
because that just means i'm not gonna fall on my face
这样我就不会在灾星之音的歌♥里
during that Trouble Tones number.
丢人了
Oh, screw that.
说什么呢
This is our last time performing together.
这是我们最后一次集体演出
You're doing it, and so you are you, Tina.
你要跟我们一起唱 你也一样 蒂娜
I'm not taking no for an answer.
我可不接受你们的拒绝哦
Plus I have so many steroids going through my body right now,
另外 我现在一肚子类固醇
I may turn into the Incredible Hulk if you piss me off.
你们谁敢惹我 我马上变身绿巨人
Okay, if we don't get out of this room soon,
好了 咱们再不出门
none of us will be performing. Let's go!
就赶不上表演了 走吧
Go, Weezy!
加油 小黑妞
Dick Butkus, I beg of you,
迪克·布特库斯 我求你了
chew your cud with your mouth closed.
吃东西反刍的时候闭上嘴
Sorry. I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
对不起 我现在紧张得像热锅上的蚂蚁
Think how you'd feel if your
那如果你的教师生涯
entire teaching career were riding on this.
都命悬于此了呢
Okay?
还好吗
I really wish we weren't going first.
真希望我们不是第一个出场
The kids are right, it's the death slot.
孩子们没错 第一个是送死的
Carmen Tibideaux isn't here, Mercedes still has a fever.
卡门·缇碧戴尔没来 梅塞德斯还发着烧
I don't know if Quinn... Okay.
我不知道奎恩能不能... 没事的
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 48th annual
先生们女士们 欢迎光临第48届
National High School Show Choir Competition
年度全美最佳高中合唱团大赛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表