**I am tired of this business*
*我厌倦了这麻烦
**Sew when the going gets rough*
*兵来将挡 水来土掩
**I ain't scared of your brother*
*我不怕你的哥们
**I ain't scared of no sheets*
*我不怕闲言碎语
**I ain't scared of nobody*
*哥天不怕地不怕
**Girl, when the goin' gets mean*
*妞 一切只为你
*Protection for gangs clubs and nations*
*帮派 组织 民族 固步自封*
**causing grief in human relations*
*这是人际交往的悲哀
**It's a turf war*
*这是世界范围内
**On a global scale*
*地盘之争
**I'd rather hear both sides of the tale*
*我愿聆听所有的言语
**See, it's not about races, just places, faces*
*这无关种族 只有地域面孔之分
**Where your blood comes from is where your space is*
*在血脉传承之地
**I've seen the bright get duller*
*我目睹光明愈暗
**I'm not gonna spend my life being a color*
*我不要活在肤色分界的世界
**Don't tell me you agree with me*
*少说 你赞同
**When I saw you kicking dirt in my eye*
*你明明恶言相向
**But if you're thinking about my baby*
*少对我的妞有意见
**It don't matter if you're black or white*
*我不在乎你是黑是白
**I said, if you're thinking of being my brother*
*如果想跟我称兄道弟
**It don't matter if you're black or white*
*我不在乎你是黑是白
**Whoo! Black or white...*
*无论是黑是白
**It's black, it's white*
*是黑 是白
**It's tough for you to get by* *Yeah, yeah...*
*你说不出所以然* *耶 耶
**It's black, it's white* *Whoo!*
*是黑 是白* *哇喔
**It's tough for you to get by*
*你说不出所以然
**Yeah, yeah * It's black, it's white*
*是黑 是白
**Whoo!* *It's tough for you to get by*
*你说不出所以然
**Black or white* *It's black, it's white*
*无论是黑是白* *是黑 是白
**It's tough for you to get by* *Black or white*
*无论是黑是白
**It's black, it's white, whoo!*
*是黑 是白
Very moving.
真打动人啊
Come on, Sebastian. Give it up.
拜托 塞巴斯蒂安 放弃吧
That is the kind of attitude
就是因为你这种态度
that lost us Regionals last year.
我们才在去年地区赛上失利
I could call the cops or your headmaster
我可以打电♥话♥给警♥察♥或你的校长
and get you kicked out of school or even arrested
你用那杯雪泥蓄意伤害布莱恩
for assaulting Blaine with that slushee.
足以让你退学 甚至是蹲大牢
All of this would be just awfully terrifying
这些指控真是骇人惊闻
if you had any proof whatsoever.
你们根本没有证据
You mean like you on tape admitting to it?
比如说 你供罪的录音吗
But you know what?
但知道吗
It just wouldn't be as much fun winning Regionals
不能让你痛尝失败的苦果
if you weren't there to suffer through all the agony of defeat.
我们地区赛也会赢得很没劲的
At least now, all your teammates get to know
至少现在你的队友
exactly what kind of guy you are.
都看清你的真面目了
Now get the hell out of my auditorium.
现在滚出我的礼堂
School's out!
下课
Is... is-is that the...?
那是 那是...
My NYADA letter finally came in the mail, and, uh...
纽戏的通知函终于寄给我了
and I'm a finalist.
我入选了
I'm a finalist!
我入选了
I'm a finalist!
我入选了
I'm so happy. Oh, congrats.
好开心 恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, have you told Finn yet?
你告诉芬恩了吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表