Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
Stop! Please, stop!
停 拜托 全停下
This is an embarrassment.
丢人丢到到家了
Hey, Mercedes. Who you texting?
梅赛德斯 跟谁发短♥信♥呢
I'm not texting anyone,
我没在跟谁发短♥信♥
I'm donating to the Obama campaign...
我在给奥巴马的竞选捐钱...
My Droid!
我的手♥机♥啊
Good news! I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday,
好消息 我预定了周五铁路博物馆的票子
which means we're gonna have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day.
我们的高年级逃学日会很赞的
What is she doing here? Hey, Granny Panties!
她怎么会在这 你好啊 裤衩哥
I'm taking over Booty Camp!
现在强化训练营由我接手了
Why on earth do you want to run Booty Camp?
你为什么想要指导强化训练营
Because, as I established, I want to help you win Nationals.
我说过了 因为我想帮你赢得全国赛
And I am a champion who can whip that squad
而我是个能把你那群梨型身材的娃娃们
of pear-shaped teens into shape.
调♥教♥出S曲线的冠军教练
You're out of shape, you're constantly late,
你们身材走样 还经常迟到
and when you're not too busy texting,
而当你们没有忙着发短♥信♥的时候
you're complaining about
你们就在那抱怨
the choreography you're too lazy to learn.
自己懒得去练习的舞蹈动作
You're nothing but a coven of tardy,
你们只不过是一坨动作迟缓
narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite
自恋臃肿的脂肪团
who will stab each other in the back
互相背后捅刀子
at the first glimpse of a solo
就为了在恐怖电影演员主持的
in a competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host.
深夜档三流比赛里能第一个上台♥独♥唱
Well, those days are over.
这样的惨状从此结束了
Sue?
苏
We need to talk about what happened at Booty Camp.
我们得谈谈强化训练营的事儿
Oh, you mean my epic smack down of the glee club over their
你是指因为他们完全缺乏专业素养
complete apathy and lack of professionalism?
于是被我霸气地收拾了一顿的事吗
According to the kids, you were typical abusive
据孩子们说 你那凶残好斗的本性
belligerent self, only more so.
愈演愈烈了
I just got this e-mail from Kurt.
刚收到科特的一封电邮
"Mr. Shue, save us!
舒老师 救命啊
Coach Sue is meaner than Tabatha!"
苏教练比容嬷嬷还恶毒
First of all, I have absolutely no idea who Porcelain is referring to.
首先 我根本不知道瓷娃娃在说谁
I'm assuming it's gay and niche.
我猜应该是个又基又没名气的人
Secondly, based on the pathetic display i just saw?
再者 根据我刚刚看到的糟糕表现
Your glee club's back-to-back victories were flukes.
你们合唱团接二连三的获胜不过是侥幸
Oh... Against Vocal Adrenaline? On the national stage?
真要和肾上腺乐团在全国赛上对决
You'll be like lambs to the slaughter.
你们就是待宰的羔羊
Why are you resisting my help, William?
为什么要拒绝我的帮助呢 威廉
We should try to inspire and encourage
我们应该鼓励和激励这些孩子
our kids, Sue, not humiliate and crush them.
而不是总打击羞辱他们 苏
I don't get it.
我搞不通
You were acting like you had turned over a new leaf.
你简直又变回以前了
William... I'm near the end of my first trimester.
威廉...我已经快有三个月身孕了
I'm wildly hormonal, riding out
我现在荷尔蒙过量
massive, unpredictable mood swings
情绪波动极不稳定
Stop trying to understand my actions.
所以别指望我现在行为正常
Maybe you should talk to your doctor
也许你该和你医生谈谈
about adjusting your medication? Oh, I'll ask.
调整下你的用药 我会的
I'm going there this week to confirm the sex of my daughter.
这周我会去找他确认下是不是个女孩
Mm! Oh, Sue! That's a mother-to-be
苏 那绝对是一个单身准妈妈
single most important doctor visit. Who's going with you?
最重要的一次就医了 谁陪你去
Same person who's going to help me raise this child,
就是将要和我一起伴随孩子成长的那个
Barbara Gordon. No one.
名侦探柯南 除此之外没别人了
We'll... Sue, you can't go alone.
苏 你不能一个人去
No, you need a friend there, for moral support.
你得有伙伴给你精神支持
I agree.
我赞成
We'll go with you.
我们陪你去
You okay?
你没事吧
You seem a little preoccupied.
看上去心事重重的
Oh, well, my brother's in town.
我哥来镇上了
He's picking me up, taking me out to lunch.
他来接我吃午饭
Blaine, that's exciting!
太棒了 布莱恩
I finally get to meet this mysterious brother of yours,
我终于要见到你神秘大哥的真面目了
who you refuse to talk about.
你都不愿意谈他
I'm dying to know what he looks like.
我超想看他长啥样
Oh, trust me, you...
相信我 你...
you already know what he looks like.
你肯定看过他了
Blainie!
布莱恩
Hey, Coop! Hey!
嘿 库柏 嗨
Hey. How are you, bud?
你怎么样 老弟
Good. Good to see you, man.
还不错 看见你太高兴了
This your, this your boyfriend, here?
这位就是你男朋友吗
Actually, yes, it is. Hi.
是的 没错 你好
Kurt, this is my brother... Nice to meet you.
科特 这是我哥 很高兴认识你
Cooper Anderson.
库柏·安德森
Oh, my God. You're the guy from
天哪 你就是那个
the freecreditratingtoday.com commercials!
拍免费信贷评级网站广♥告♥的吧
Guilty as charged.
见笑了
Know your score
想知道你的得分吗
Freecreditratingtoday.Com
那就来免费信贷评级吧
Slash savings
还削减开支哦
I love those commercials!
我爱死那些广♥告♥了
The jingle's my ringtone!
我还把那音乐设成铃♥声♥了
Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt, but, um,
不好意思 打扰下
I just needed to tell you
但你得知道
that I am an enormous fan of your work.
我可是您广♥告♥作品的大粉丝
Thank you.
谢谢
Will you sign my breast? My pleasure.
能在我胸上签个名吗 我的荣幸
Keep on dreaming.
坚持梦想
Yours... Mine.
你的...我的
Cooper Anderson.
库柏·安德森
You do me a great honor.
无比荣幸啊
And if Alan Menken isn't personally writing you
如果艾伦·曼肯现在没有专门为你
a fairy tale musical at this very moment,
创作一部神话般的音乐舞台剧
I will hunt him down and beat him senseless
我会把他抓来 用棍子把他打得
with a cudgel.
不省人事
Because you, sir, are a Disney prince.
因为你就是迪斯尼王子
Wow.
哇
God, it is great to be back in the Midwest.
老天 回来中西部可真好
My commercial's on hiatus,
我最近没什么广♥告♥
so I told my agent I was headed back to the heartland
所以我告诉经纪人要回中部
to press the flesh, do some character research.
寻找灵感 揣摩些人物形象
Next season's commercials have a lot more intense, gritty
下一季的广♥告♥我得拍一些很强烈
character stuff, so I really want to explore
很硬朗的人物角色 所以我想发掘下
my salt-of-the-earth roots.
自身的潜能
Blaine, your brother's the best-looking man in North America.
布莱恩 你哥简直就是北美最帅的男人
Um, Coop and I are gonna head... - Excuse me.
我和库柏要去...不好意思
Gaston, if I could pull you away from these ladies
我能先从两位姑娘这借你一用吗
for just a moment; I have something I'd like to ask you.
就一小会儿 有些事儿想和你谈谈
Yeah. I mean, that's...
你看到了吧
that's why I never really talk about my brother.
这就是为什么我从不谈我哥
We all know why we're here.
我们都清楚我们为什么在这
I've waited five years for this.
我已经等了五年了
I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go.
我想听听高年级逃学日的计划 说说看
Oh! A Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!
Gershwin/Sondheim寻宝游戏怎么样
That sounds like torture.
听上去真折磨人
We want actual ideas, Kurt.
科特 能正经点吗
How about a dance movie marathon? Footloose...
舞蹈电影疯狂观影怎么样 就叫做...
Footloose 2011.
癫狂舞步2011
What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?
不如搞个酒吧聚会吧 不含酒精的
It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen's Ditch Day.
这是高年级逃学日 不是老年人逃学日
It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth.
现在春天了 我想看看生孩子这种朝气蓬勃的事
Quinn, I'm so sorry.
奎恩 对不起
It was my wedding that you were going to
是因为要赶来我婚礼
when you got into your car crash, and...
你才出车祸的
you were answering my text message,
你当时是在回我的短♥信♥
and now...
现在呢...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表