but imploding on one of the last nights
但是你不能拿我们出气
that we have to spend together
毁掉我们最后的相聚日子
because, basically, you're just not in the mood to dance
因为说实话 你没心情跳舞
is maybe the pettiest thing you have ever done.
是你做过最不烦人的事了
So have fun at your "I'm a victim" Party,
你去你的舞会自怨自艾吧
acting like you're not some selfish, self-centered,
反正你就是活生生一个自私自利
lame-ass wannabe diva from hell,
古板守旧的话剧女主角
because me, I'm going to go to my senior prom
我就要和我的女朋友 好朋友
with my girlfriend and my friends.
一起去毕业舞会
You can't be too pleased by that stunt Rachel's pulling.
你别被蕾切尔的把戏迷惑了
I'm not, but I kind of feel bad for her.
我没有 就觉得她挺可怜的
She's going through a lot of rough stuff.
她经历了太多磨难
Rough stuff?
磨难
Did you forget that you're talking to a girl in a wheelchair?
那我这个坐轮椅的人算什么
Yeah, looks good. We've come full circle.
看上去不错 回到最初的时候了
Yeah, just like old times.
对啊 和我俩以前一样
Though, to be clear, there will be no
但是我要说清楚
extracurricular activity this time.
除了共同竞选 我们俩可不会有别的什么
I'm going to Yale, and there are no tire store majors there.
我要去耶鲁了 那儿可没有你能打工的轮胎商店
Well, neither are there at the Actors Studio,
我申请的戏剧学校
where I'm applying.
也没有
Oh, my God.
我的天
Quinn Fabray...
奎恩·法布蕾
you're so brave to be doing this.
你真是太勇敢了
Thank you.
谢谢
The atrophy in my leg is a constant reminder
腿部的麻木使我铭记
of the slow, withering remnants of my past life.
我过去枯燥无彩的生活
The toll can, at times, be physically and emotionally hard,
知道我可能再也站不起来之后
knowing that I may never walk again.
拉票成了我身理和心理的双重负担
People like you inspire me.
像你这样的人激励着我
Your healthy, normal legs are beautiful.
你们正常健康的腿才是真的美丽
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
You've got my vote.
我会为你投票
Wow, that was super creepy.
好别扭
It won't be when we're standing
我们站在舞台上接受掌声时
up on that stage soaking up the applause.
才不会觉得别扭
Don't you feel kind of weird using your injury
利用你的伤痛来赢得同情票
to get the sympathy vote like that?
不觉得很别扭吗
Votes are votes, Finn.
芬恩 投票就是投票
Do you want to win or not?
你想不想赢
This is awesome.
太棒了
I actually really love dinosaurs.
我超爱恐龙
Triceratops.
三角恐龙
*D-I-n-o-s-a-u-r a dinosaur
*D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R-U-R 你是一头恐龙
*D-I-n-o-s-a u-r a dinosaur
*D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R-U-R 你是一头恐龙
*You're just an old man
*你只是个老家伙
*Hitting on me, what?
*勾搭我♥干♥啥
*You need a CAT scan
*先去照张X光吧
*Yeah, you're pretty old
*你这老古董
*Not long till you're a senior citizen
*再过不久 你就步入老年行列
*And you can strut around with that sexy tank of oxygen
*带上你的氧气罐 大步向前走
*Honey, your toupee is falling to your left side
*亲爱的 你的假发掉在左边了
*Get up and go, bro
*起来奔跑 兄弟
*Oh, wait, you're fossilized, ha
*且慢 你已年老
*You sit down, buy me a martini
*坐下 给我来杯马蒂尼
Won't go away, my hips aren't sinking
*你不会走远 我翘臀楚楚*
*You say * * "Hey, wanna come with me?"
*你说* *亲爱的跟我走吗
*I'm about to barf, seriously
*我真心都快吐了
*U-R a dinosaur
*你是一只恐龙
*U-R a dinosaur
*你是一只恐龙
*You're just an old man
*你只是个老家伙
*Hitting on me, what?
*勾搭我♥干♥啥
*You need a CAT scan
*先去照张X光
*Hey, dinosaur
*嘿 恐龙
*Baby, you're prehistoric
*亲爱的 你个史前生物
*Hey, dinosaur
*嘿 恐龙
*That's what you are, ha
*这才是你的本性
*Hey, carnivore
*嘿 食肉动物
You want my meat, I know it
*想吃我的肉 我知道*
*Hey, dinosaur
*嘿 恐龙
*That's what you are, ha...
*这才是你的本性
Hudson Hog,
小伙子
take a deep, meaningful drink
好好品尝回味一下
of Sue Sylvester's Special Prombrosia.
苏·西尔威斯特的特制酒
I don't know if it's the sentimental fetus in me talking,
这种温柔的话肯定是我肚子里的宝宝说的
but I think it's my best batch ever.
但这确实我做的最好的潘趣酒
Nothing but Fruit Juicy Red,
用果蔬汁
Manhattan Seltzer and seven tablespoons of Visine,
和苏打水加上七勺眼药水制成
just so we get out of here on time.
这样大家就能清醒地准时散场了
Uh, have you seen Quinn?
你看见奎恩了么
I-I want to make sure that I can, uh,
我找她是想确保
get her and her wheelchair up on stage when she wins.
她获奖的时候 我好推她上台去
Well, she had a couple of cups of punch earlier,
她之前喝了好几杯潘趣酒
so I'd probably start with the little girls' room.
你可以去女厕所看看
*U-R a dinosaur
*你是一只恐龙
*That's what you are, ha.
*这就是你的本性
Hello.
有人吗
Hey, Quinn, Quinn, you in here?
奎恩 奎恩 你在里面吗
You... you can walk?
你...能走了
Yeah.
是的
Isn't it amazing?
很吃惊吧
You're seeing me take my first steps.
你看到的是我走出来的第一步
So you-you... you lied to us.
你...你是在骗我们
To everybody.
大家都被你骗了
No, I mean, my legs are getting better,
没有 我的腿慢慢好起来了
but I wanted it to be a surprise.
但是我想给大家一个惊喜
You know, for when I walk up there
我雄赳赳地走上舞台
and... and get my crown.
戴上我的皇冠
The crowd will go wild.
大家都会大吃一惊
I really want this. Yeah.
我真的很想赢 对
You may want this,
为了你想要得到的
but Rachel needs me, and... and I picked you over her.
在蕾切尔需要我的时候 我却选了你
Do you know how stupid that makes me feel?
你这样让我觉得自己太愚蠢了
You have everything.
你拥有一切
You're going to have your crown.
你会得到舞后的皇冠
You're going to go to Yale.
你会去耶鲁
Rachel has none of that.
蕾切尔什么都没有
And tonight, thanks to you,
还因为你 舞会今晚
she doesn't even have me. We're a shooin.
我不在她身边 我们俩是一条船上的
I need you.
我需要你
No, you don't need me, okay?
不 你不需要我
I-I-I thought
我还以为
going through all that terrible stuff
今年这些糟糕的经历
this year made you cooler,
让你变得不一样了
but no, you're still the same old Quinn.
结果你还是原来那个奎恩
All that matters is you. Come on, stop!
自私自利的奎恩 别走
Please.
求你了
Look, it's mandatory for the nominees
被提名者必须
to have at least one dance together.
至少与舞伴跳一支舞
I know you don't understand
你也许不明白
how much this means to me, but...
这对我意味着什么 但是...
...will you please just stay here for me?
你能为了我留下来吗
Please.
求你了
Oh, my God. All right.
我的神啊 好了
Let the very first annual McKinley High Anti-Prom begin.
麦金利高中第一届反毕业舞会聚会正式开始
Oh, look, there's chocolates on the pillows.
看 枕头上放着巧克力
We got room service.
还有客房♥服务呢
Minibar! Whoo! Nice!
还有小酒吧 太棒了
So, uh, what should we do now?
我们现在该做什么呢
Duh... play strip poker.
玩脱衣扑克
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表