But secretly hoped it'd be you.
但是私下又希望是你
As for the condoms, no idea-- never used them.
至于避孕套 我不了解 我从没用过
It's worked out for me about 99% of the time.
我99%的时候都没有中标
Gather round!
集♥合♥
You all know Cooter Mankins. Best eye for talent
你们都知道库特·曼金斯 最佳球探
in the country if you ask me.
全国眼光最好的 如果你要问
Which is why I spend so much time
这也是为什么我花这么多时间
with you, coach.
和你在一起 教练
Hey, are those new tube socks?
那些是新的圆筒短袜吗
I got a whole new six-pack if you need to borrow a pair.
我有一打六双 有需要可以借你
All right,
好吧
This Friday night I will be in the stands watching you play.
这周五晚上 我会在看台看你们的比赛
And I'm not looking for boys to play for the buckeyes.
我不是来找为受欢迎而打球的球员
I'm looking for men.
我是来找真正的男人
If you see any of Rachel's campaign posters
你看到蕾切尔的竞选海报了吗
Feel free to tear them down.
如果想撕下来 请随意
Do you think we're too sheltered as artists?
作为艺术家 你说我们是不是太自闭了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
West side story's all about living outside
《西城故事》说的就是远离安乐窝
Of your safe little world.
在广袤世界中生存
Don't you want to wake up every day and be adventurous?
你不想每天醒来 做个敢于冒险的人吗
Experience everything in life you can?
尽可能的体验生活中的一切
Of course, it's why I made a bucket list.
当然 这正是我列出人生清单的原因
Okay, you ready for this?
好 你准备好听我念了吗
Okay.
好的
All right, here you go.
开始啦
Number 87 Become ceo of Logo.
87条 成为Logo公♥司♥首席执行官
Of course.
当然
number 63
第63条
Lay a rose at the birthplace of Noel Coward.
在诺埃尔·考沃德的出生地放上一支玫瑰
Okay, number five.
好吧 第5条
All right, this one's really embarrassing.
矮油 这条让我好难为情
I wrote this before I met you.
是在我认识你之前写的
Have relations on a dewy meadow of lilac
在泰勒·劳特纳长胖之前
With Taylor Lautner before he gets fat.
和他在布满露珠的丁香田发♥生♥关♥系♥
Oh, yeah, I know, it's stupid.
哦 我知道的 这很愚蠢
No, it's not. It's hot.
不 不愚蠢 听着很诱人
Well, anyway, we're-we're young,
总之 我们还年轻
So we've got all the time in the world to be adventurous.
所以我们有的是时间去进行那些冒险
Don't you think now is the time to be adventurous?
你不觉得现在正是冒险的好时机吗
While we're still young?
趁我们还年轻的时候
Excuse me, Mr. Cooter,
打扰了 库特先生
I'm Artie Abrams.
我是阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯
Could I see you in my office? It's important.
能在我的办公室见你吗 很重要的事
You don't mean the handicapped stall, do you?
你办公室该不会就是轮椅上面吧
Uh, no. But that is hilarious.
不 但这说法挺搞笑
Holy hell!
天啊
What is this, a movie theatre or something?
这是什么 电影院还是什么
You like coach Beiste, right?
你喜欢碧斯特教练 对吗
Yeah, yeah, of course I do.
对 对 当然
She's the best football coach in the state.
她是全国最好的橄榄球教练了
Yeah, but do you like her, like her?
是 不过你喜欢她吗 那种喜欢
You know, I've asked her out about a million times.
我已经约了她一百万次了
She's not interested. Last week I told her
但她并没有兴趣 上周我告诉她
I had a gift certificate to applebee's.
我有苹果蜂餐厅的赠券
She told me fancy restaurants make her nervous.
她却说太好太正式的餐馆会让她紧张
You have to ask her out again.
你必须再次邀请她出去
No way, Andy. She's gonna blow me off.
没门 安迪 她会拒绝我的
Trust me.
相信我
You need to ask her out again,
你得再约她出去
But make it really obvious.
但是你要说得明显点儿
I have the perfect idea for a date.
我有约会的最佳方案
I can't believe you asked
真不敢相信你居然在
For a shot of courvoisier in your coffee.
咖啡里加了酒精
I forget how lame this town is.
我忘了这个小镇还很保守
When I lived in Paris,
我在巴黎时
I drank it like it was mother's milk.
我喝这酒就像喝母乳一样正常
When...?
什么时候
Oh, okay, wow.
哦 好吧
What?
什么
You're just so, you know, you're out there.
你是如此...跟大家格格不入
And your whole bashful schoolboy thing?
跟你那种羞射的学长风相比吗
Super hot.
真是性感
Look, Sebastian, I have a boyfriend.
听着 塞巴斯蒂安 我有男朋友
Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you.
如果你不介意的话 我也不介意
No, I mean, I really care about him.
不 我的意思是 我真的很在乎他
He doesn't need to know.
他不需要知道这些
I'd just never want to mess
我不想把我
my thing up with him in any way.
和他的事弄得一团糟
He's really great.
他真的很棒
Who's really great?
谁很棒
You!
你
We were just talking about you.
我们正在讨论你
Sebastian, this is Kurt,
塞巴斯蒂安 这是科特
my boyfriend, who I was just...
我男朋友 就是我刚刚
Got it. Wow. Wow.
知道了
Pleasure.
真高兴认识你
And how do we know Sebastian?
你怎么认识塞巴斯蒂安的
We met at dalton.
我们在道尔顿学院碰上了
Was dying to meet Blaine.
一直很期望见到传奇人物布莱恩
Those warblers just won't shut up about him.
林莺合唱团里整天都在赞美他
Didn't think he could live up to the hype,
本以为他们已经把他吹上天了
but as it turns out...
可见到真人后
Yes, he's even more impressive in the flesh.
对呀 他真人比传说中的有才多了
Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你们明晚有什么安排吗
Well, we're rehearsing for the school musical.
我们明晚得排练学校的音乐剧
And then, at bedtime,
然后在睡觉前
we do a rigorous skin-sloughing regimen over the phone together.
会一边保养皮肤一边煲电♥话♥粥
And as sexy as that sounds,
听起来还蛮有情趣
what do you say we shake things up?
我们干嘛不来点劲爆的呢
I get you guys a couple of fake IDs
我给你们搞到了一些假身份证
and we head over to Scandals in west lima.
我们去西利马那边的小流言嗨一下吧
Scandals? That's the gay bar.
小流言 那可是同志酒吧呀
The last time I was there,
上次我去那玩的时候
I met the man of my dreams on the dance floor.
在舞池里遇上了我梦中的白马王子
That's so sweet.
听起来真甜蜜
And are you two still together?
你们还在一起吧
Sadly, no.
可惜呀 没了
We broke up about 20 minutes after we met.
我们见面二十分钟后就分手了
Come on, guys.
来吧 两位
Live a little.
不要过的像苦行僧啦
We would love to, Sebastian.
我们真的很想去 塞巴斯蒂安
Thank you for the offer. That's very nice of you,
谢谢你的邀请 我们很感激你的好意
but that just isn't our kind of thing.
但那不太适合我俩
Let's do it.
我们去玩玩吧
What? Yeah. We have a whole bunch of firsts
啥 对呀 我们的计划表上还有
to start crossing off our list.
那么多的事情没尝试过呢
We're in.
我们决定去了
Great.
太好了
Great.
那好吧
That was amazing.
真是棒极了
I've never had meat substitute before that tastes that much like real meat.
我以前还没吃过这么像肉的素肉
Of course. Because you're a vegan,
那肯定呀 我还记得你是食草动物嘛
which I remember because we know each other so well.
我们互相之间了解的真是够透彻了
More sparking cider?
还要点苹果汽酒吗
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢亲
Should we make a toast?
我来说段祝酒词吧
Yeah. All right.
说吧 好
To four full months of no fighting or threats of us breaking up.
敬这四个月没有争吵的和平关系
Nothing but love, love, love.
敬这段超有爱的日子
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表