Way back when she was getting Ryan Seacrest tattoos
那时她纹着瑞安·西克雷斯特的纹身
and lying about who the father of her unborn child was.
还对未出生孩子的父亲身份大加撒谎
I'm gonna miss you!
我会想念你的
I don't see how that's possible,
我找不到你想我的理由
but thank you.
但还是谢谢你
What's going on?
结果怎么样
Waiting for Mrs. Duesenberry to finish grading my test.
还在等杜森贝里老师判卷子
If I don't pass, it's open season on all faculty tires!
若我不过 就每天给老师们的车胎放气哦
What's it say?
怎么样
C-! It's a Puckerman A+!
C减 对我来说就是A加了
I'm graduating!
我能毕业了
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
**Yeah, come on*
*一起来吧
**I had a friend, was a big baseball player*
*我那朋友是足球队员
Michael Chang, Jr.
麦克·张
**Back in high school*
*高中时一直在打球
**He could throw that speedball by you*
*他能在你身边丢出快球
**Make you look like a fool, boy*
*而你慢得像蠢猪
Quinn Fabray.
奎恩·法布蕾
**Saw him the other night at this roadside bar*
*前几天在路边酒吧遇见他
**I was walking in, he was walking out*
*我正要进门 他正要走
**We went back inside, sat down, had a few drinks*
*我们坐下一起喝了几杯
**But all he kept talking about*
*聊起的都是当年辉煌
**Glory days, well, they'll pass you by, glory days*
*辉煌的昨日啊 都会成过往
Mercedes Jones.
梅塞德斯·琼斯
**In the wink of a young girl's eye*
*辉煌的昨日啊 都在小姑娘的眼里
**Glory days, glory days*
*辉煌的昨日 辉煌的昨日
**Yeah, all right, boys, watch me work it now.*
*好吧兄弟 看我今日行状
Noah Puckerman.
诺亚·帕克曼
Thank you.
谢谢
**Think I'm going down to the well tonight*
*我今晚可能要
**Going to drink my fill*
*不醉不归
**And I hope when I get old I don't sit around*
*希望老去时不会孤单坐着
**Thinking about it, but I probably will*
*回想当年 但也可能会如此
**Just sitting back trying to recapture*
*只能坐着尽力想抓住
**A little of the glory of...*
*那荣耀的小尾巴
**Well, time slips away*
*时不我待
**And leaves you with nothing, mister*
*所剩无多
**But boring stories of... glory days*
*仅留无趣往事 辉煌的昨日啊
**Glory days*
*辉煌的昨日
Finn Hudson.
芬恩·哈德森
**In a young girl's eyes, glory days*
*在小姑娘的眼里
**Glory days*
*辉煌的昨日
**Well, they'll pass you by, glory days*
*都会成为过往 辉煌的昨日
Rachel Berry.
蕾切尔·贝里
**In a young girl's eyes*
*在少女的眼眸中
**glory days, glory days*
*辉煌的昨日 辉煌的昨日
**What about this*
*感觉如何
**Well, all right!* * All right*
*感觉不赖* *感觉不赖
**Come on now*
*一起来吧
**Well, all right * * All right*
*感觉不赖* *感觉不赖
**Come on now*
*一起来吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I present you
大家现在看到的是
William McKinley High's class of 2012!
麦金利高中2012年的毕业生们
**Glory days*
*辉煌的昨日
I'm seriously having trouble breathing right now.
我现在真的觉得呼吸都困难了
Are you guys ready?
准备好了吗
I kind of want to wait.
我其实还想再等等
For how long?
等多久
Forever.
一辈子
Just a couple more seconds,
就一会会啦
but this is the last moment before we know.
但这是决定命运前的最后一刻
After we open those envelopes,
打开信封之后
it's-it's gonna change our entire lives
不管最后结果如何
no matter what's in it either way.
我们的命运就将彻底改变了
I just kind of want another minute with you guys here like this.
我只是想像这样和你们再待一会儿
So, who's first?
那谁先来
I'll go first.
我先来吧
I got a good feeling about it.
我有好的预感
Look, no matter what happens, we're all here for each other.
不管结果如何 我们都会在彼此身旁互相扶持
I didn't get it.
我没被录取
It's okay.
没事的
Please, somebody else just open theirs. Come on.
行了 你们也赶快打开看看吧
I'll go next.
下一个我来吧
I didn't get in.
我没被录取
I didn't get in.
我没被录取
Kurt, I'm so sorry.
科特 我很遗憾
Your turn, Rachel.
到你了 蕾切尔
I got in.
我被录取了
If on my first day at this school you'd asked me what
如果在入学的第一天有人问我
I would have wished my life would have looked like on my last day
我希望离校的时候是什么样
this would have been it.
我会说 这就是我想要的
Prom Queen.
当上了舞会皇后
Marrying the quarterback.
嫁给了学校的四分卫
Show Choir National Champion.
拿到了全国合唱团比赛冠军
On my way to Broadway to study.
准备启程去百老汇上学
Broadway.
百老汇
All my dreams have come true.
我的梦想如今都已成真
But then,
那么为什么
why am I so sad?
我却这么难过呢
I guess because in real life dreams are
我想这是因为现实中的梦想
more complicated than they are in our imaginations.
远比想象中的来得复杂
I can't bring Finn to New York.
我不能让芬恩跟我一起去纽约
He'll be reminded of his rejection every day.
这样每一天都会让他想到自己的失败
And being there without Kurt would be like
而没有科特和我一起去纽约就好比
remaking Beaches without the Bette Midler character.
翻拍《还珠格格》却没有了紫薇
So I've decided.
所以我决定了
I'm deferring my acceptance to NYADA for a year and
把纽戏入学推迟一年
working with the two of them on their applications
在这期间帮他们俩再次申请
and auditions to guarantee
准备面试 确保明年
we'll all go there together next year.
我们都能一起去纽约
I'm actually thankful for this whole mess.
其实我对这一切不顺心怀感激
I used to think Broadway was my one and only love.
我曾以为百老汇才是我唯一的真爱
I'm so glad something has made me come to my senses.
我很高兴自己能够醒悟
Come on,
快点啦
you're going to be late to your own graduation celebration.
自己的毕业庆祝可不能迟到啊
It's dinner with you and dad.
不就是和你还有老爸吃饭吗
We got a pi?ata.
我们还准备了皮纳塔噢
You don't want to keep any of this?
储物柜里的东西你都不要了
Nope.
不要了
I don't want to be one of those people who thinks that
我可不是那种留着心爱之人的东西
if they have a keepsake of someone they care about they don't have to actually see them.
就觉得不用真的去陪他们的人
Your graduation present.
你的毕业礼物
I was gonna put it in the pi?ata
我本来想把它放在皮纳塔里的
but your dad thought this was more elegant.
但你♥爸♥说这样给你更优雅一些
Ok hold up,
等等
have you had this money the whole time?
你要是一直都有这么多钱
Why aren't you driving a Lexus?
为什么没去买♥♥辆敞篷跑车
I'm not driving a Lexus
我没去买♥♥豪车
because for the past eighteen year
是因为在过去的十♥八♥年♥里
I've been saving all my extra change,
我把多出来的钱
tax rebates, and Christmas bonuses
退税款还有年末红利都存了起来
so I could help you pay for college.
这样就能供你去上大学了
But I got a scholarship.
但我有奖学金
If you could have told me that eighteen years ago
如果你十♥八♥年♥前就这么跟我说
I would have bought more shoes.
那我就会多去买♥♥几双鞋了
You know what,keep it then.
这钱你留着吧
Go on a trip with dad or something.
跟老爸去旅个游啥的
I don't need it.
我不需要
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表