I am a shining...
我是颗闪亮...
Okay, stop, stop. Stop!
够了 停 停吧
I am a shining star, I am a shining star
我是颗闪亮的星 我是颗闪亮的星
Do you hear the difference?
听出区别来了吗
Yeah, I sound good.
是 我的声音真好听
You know,
你看
why don't you take the day off?
要不你今天休息下
I need to catch up on My Strange Addiction episodes,
我要去补看《我的奇怪强迫症》
and you kind of have this irritating nasally quality
我实在是承受不住
that I can only take so much of.
你那刺♥激♥人的鼻音了
Sorry, Asperger's.
抱歉 我又犯病了
She's hopeless, you know.
她真是无药可救
Nobody's hopeless.
没人是无药可救的
What happened to you, Quinn?
你到底发生什么事了 奎恩
Sorry.
抱歉
I know what happened to you.
我知道你到底怎么了
Same thing happened to me
我当年弃养蕾切尔时
when I gave up Rachel.
也遭遇过同样的境遇
I went with a Regis Philbin tattoo
我纹了个里吉斯·菲尔宾的纹身
and the Sinead O'Connor haircut.
剪了个西尼德·奥康娜的头型[光头]
Must have looked like crap.
看起来肯定糟透了
It was a disaster.
确实是个灾难
But eventually, I realized
但到头来 我意识到
that no matter how much it hurt me...
无论伤的有多深
I did right by my daughter.
我是为了女儿好
That's the real measure of motherhood:
这就是母爱的真实尺度:
how much of yourself will you give up for them?
你到底能为他们付出多少
King Solomon and all that.
这是所罗门王的智慧
Yeah, well, I'm not going back to being that girl.
好吧 但我是不会做回以前的自己了
Little miss blonde perfect.
金发完美小女生
Quinn...
奎恩
were you ever really that girl?
你以前是那样的姑娘吗
I mean, would that kind of girl
那种女孩
even get pregnant in the first place?
会从开始就让自己怀孕吗
Do you seriously expect me to think that this is the real you?
你真的想让我认为这样的你才是真实的自己吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, sure.
是 当然
Something like this.
差不多是这样
You're 18. You're graduating high school.
你才18岁 正要从高中毕业
This is the time,
这是最好的时机
this is the time when you should find yourself.
这是你发现自我的最好的时机
First step to becoming an adult:
第一步 先成为成年人
stop punishing yourself
不要再因儿时的蠢事
for things you did when you were a child.
而惩罚自己
Can I see her?
我能看看她吗
I know Puck got to.
我知道帕克去看过了
Not yet.
现在还不行
How about a photo?
那看看照片呢
Please?
求你了
You want to know who you really are?
想要认清♥真♥正的自己
Look at that sweet, special little face.
看看这甜蜜而特殊的小脸
She looks just like you.
她和你长得一模一样
You can be a part of this family, too, Quinn.
你可以成为这个家庭的一部分 奎恩
I really want you to be.
我真心希望你加入
It's all up to you.
一切都是你的抉择
Lug nut.
带耳螺母
Wrench.
扳手
You're really good at that, whatever it is
无论你这是在做什么
that you're doing over there.
你都很得心应手
Thanks for helping me out.
谢谢你的帮助
I need the distraction.
我需要分散下注意力
I'm gonna be in emotional Defcon 1
歌♥舞剧试镜结果揭晓前
until they post the audition results for the musical,
我的精神都处于一级戒备状态
which means I'm gonna be even more self-centered than usual,
意味着我会比平常更自我
just so you know.
你要了解
Why? You know you're gonna get the lead.
为什么 你知道你肯定会是主角
I know I am, but, I mean,
我当然知道 但是
you don't really know until you know.
结果揭晓前谁能肯定
You can still try out.
你也可以去试试
I mean, the field for Tony is wide open.
托尼的试镜是完全敞开的
Well, I mean, between football and school,
我已经夹在橄榄球和学校之间了
I don't really have time.
我没有什么时间
And I got to go to this Booty Camp thing.
而且还要参加这个舞蹈训练营
My dancing has got to get better
我的舞蹈必须得有所长进
or it's gonna cost us Nationals.
不然得拖我们进军全国赛的后腿
Plus, Burt pays me good here.
再有 布特给我的待遇很好
I'm saving up for college and stuff.
我得为大学啊之类的存钱
I just... I don't want you to give up
只是 我不希望你放弃
on what makes you most special.
让你很特别的东西
You know, you're really talented.
你真的很有天赋
Talented enough to get into NYADA if you applied.
如果你申请纽戏绝对能被录取
What if I don't want to? I mean, and not saying
但如果我不想去呢 不是说
that I don't, but if I stay here,
我不想 但如果我留在这
work for Burt, I mean, would that be so bad?
为布特打工 那样会很糟吗
No, not if it made you happy.
不会 只要让你开心就行
But I don't think it would.
但我觉得这不会让你快乐
You're better than that.
你的能力不止于此
You may not know it, but I do.
你可能不清楚 但我知道
You're the best girlfriend ever.
你真是我最好的女朋友
No, you have grease on your nose.
不要 鼻子上有机油
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
What the heck?
管它的呢
Quit making out in the shop.
不要在店里卿卿我我
What do you want? Nothing.
你想要什么 没什么
Is Finn the only son that can help out around here?
只有芬恩这个儿子才能帮你打下手吗
Uh, no, but you only volunteer to help
不是 但你每次自愿帮忙
when you want money or you want to talk about something.
都是你需要钱或者有心事要讲的时候
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I made a list.
我列了个清单
These are the only musicals
这些是我若能扮演主角
that I am a shoo-in to play the lead role in.
十拿九稳的歌♥舞剧
Number one: La Cage aux Folles.
第一个 《虚凤假凰》
Number two: Falsettos.
第二个 《假唱》
Number three: Miss Saigon, as Miss Saigon.
第三个 《西贡小姐》中扮演西贡小姐
But that's off the list when and if I ever start shaving.
但我要是开始长胡子了 这个就没戏了
Dude, you're gay.
伙计 你是同志
Excuse me? You're gay.
你说什么 你是同志
And you're not like Rock Hudson gay;
你不是洛克·哈德森那种攻
you're really gay.
你是受
You sing like Diana Ross,
你的声音与黛安娜·罗斯相似
and you dress like you own a magic chocolate factory.
打扮得像威利·旺卡
Okay, why are you being so mean to me?
干嘛要对我这么刻薄
What is wrong with any of that? It's who you are.
那有什么关系 这就是你
And I'm not saying that I'm ashamed of it.
我不是说我为此而感到羞愧
The problem is that if I want to be an actor,
问题是如果我想成为演员
I have to pass as straight to get the great romantic roles.
就必须拿到一个极其浪漫的角色
And I want those roles. Every actor does.
我想要那些角色 每个演员都想要的
But to not get a shot at it--
但是不能演上一次
I mean, it kills me.
简直生不如死
I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你发现了没
but no one's really looking for a Kurt Hummel type
但是没人找科特·哈梅尔这类型的
to play opposite Kate Hudson in a rom com.
跟凯特·哈德森在喜剧中演对手戏
Kurt, I say, if they're not writing movies
科特 我说如果他们不给
and plays for performers like you,
像你这样的演员写剧本
then you got to start writing your own.
那么你可以自己写
I mean, you're awesome.
我是说 你天资聪颖
Change the rules. Write your own history.
打破常规 自己动手丰衣足食
I'm just tired of being a unicorn, Dad.
我不想再做独角兽了 爸爸
You know what they call a unicorn without a horn?
你知道他们怎么称呼无角的独角兽吗
A freaking horse.
脱缰的野马
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表