**You decided to dip, and now you wanna trip *
*你曾经沉浸其中 而现在却想离开
**Cause another brother noticed me*
*只是因为有人多看了我一眼
**I’m up on him, he up on me*
*我眉来 他眼去
**Don't pay him any attention*
*他只是个路人甲
**I cried my tears, for three good years*
*我泪水连连 整整三年
**Ya can’t be mad at me*
*你还有什么好生气
**'Cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it*
*若你心动 给我戴上定情戒
**'Cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it*
*若你心动 给我戴上定情戒
**Don't be mad once you see that he want it*
*若有人想抢走我 别心烦意乱
**'Cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it*
*若你心动 给我戴上定情戒
It was the best graduation gift ever.
这是有史以来最棒的毕业礼物
What about those monogrammed towels I got for you?
那我送你的绣字毛巾算什么水平
Oh, you didn't have to get me a gift, silly.
你没必要给我准备礼物 小傻瓜
Um... we've been putting this off for far too long,
关于这事 我们已经刻意拖了很久
but don't you think we should have the talk?
你不觉得我们应该好好谈一谈吗
Can't we just have two final days of denial?
我们不能再缓两天吗
No, no, we cannot.
不不 不能再拖了
This is happening right now, Kurt.
已经迫在眉睫了 科特
It's not some far-off thing in the future.
离别已经近在眼前了
You're graduating, I'm not.
你要毕业了 我却没有
You know how hard long-distance relationships can be.
你知道异地恋没那么好熬的
We both saw The Notebook.
我们都看过《恋恋笔记本》
Do you want to know how I picture the end of my life?
想知道我想象的晚年生活是怎样的吗
Just like in The Notebook, I'm sitting in a nursing home,
就像《恋恋笔记本》那样 我坐在养老院里
talking endlessly about my high school sweetheart,
喋喋不休地讲着我高中的心上人
my first love,
我的初恋
going on and on about every little detail,
口若悬河地描述每一个细节
as if they matter.
仿佛一切都不可或缺
Only, in my version, he's there with me,
不过在科特版本里 这个人会跟我在一起
telling me to shut up so he can finish watching
叫我闭嘴 让他看完美国电影艺术节
the American Cinematheque salute to J-Lo.
珍妮弗·洛佩兹的颁奖仪式
So... we're going to be all right?
所以... 我们不会分手的吧
Yes, we're gonna be all right.
是的 一切都会照旧
I told you I'm never saying goodbye to you.
我说过 永远不会跟你说再见
We'll figure out this whole long-distance relationship thing.
再远的异地恋也斩不断我俩的感情
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
相信你
So have you decided how you're
那你决定好
going to say goodbye to everyone else?
要怎样跟其他人告别了吗
I wanted to dedicate my goodbye song to all of you,
我想把这首告别歌♥献给所有人
but I wanted to mostly thank the men in the room
可我最想感谢的却是 在场的兄弟们
who have truly inspired me
你们曾真心鼓励我
and never saw me for the things that made us different.
从未在意我的取向跟你们不同
You only saw me for the ways that we're the same.
从不对我另眼相看
Because, in this room...
因为在这房♥间里...
it doesn't matter if you're gay or straight...
是弯是直并不重要...
what matters is that we're friends.
重要的是 大家都是朋友
**Say goodbye to not knowing when*
*说再见 不知何时
**The truth in my*
*那些真理
**whole life began*
*才会出现
**Say goodbye*
*说再见
**To not knowing how to cry*
*虽不知 如何流泪
**You taught me that*
*是你教会了我
**And I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**The love that you gave me*
*你给的爱
**Now that I'm standing on my own*
*如今我要依靠自己
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**The way that you changed me*
*你是如何 将我改变
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**I learned*
*我学会了
**To let go*
*轻轻放手
**Of the illusion*
*让难舍的幻想
**That we can possess*
*全都随风
**I learned*
*我学会了
**To let go*
*放手
**I travel in stillness*
*在寂静中前行
**And I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**The love that you gave me*
*你给的爱
**Now that I'm standing on my own*
*如今我要依靠自己
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**The way that you changed me*
*你是如何 将我改变
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**No, I've never been afraid to cry*
*我将不再 害怕哭泣
**And I finally have a reason why*
*最终发现 因为有你
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
**No, I've never been afraid to cry*
*我将不再 害怕哭泣
**And I finally have a reason why*
*最终发现 因为有你
**I'll remember*
*我会铭记
Oh, thank goodness you guys are here.
谢天谢地 你俩在这
Okay, so I called Pace and NYADA
我咨♥询♥过佩斯大学和纽戏
and they sent out our acceptance letters this week.
他们这周已经把录取通知寄出
Oh, my God, that's so exciting.
天呐 我不淡定了
And, like, totally terrifying.
太恐怖了
We need to make a pact.
我们仨得说好了
When we get our letters,
我们都拿到录取通知时
we open them together,
在合唱室里
in the choir room.
同时拆开信封
These letters, you know, they're, like our future
这些信件里 装的是我们的未来
so I want to open mine
所以我想在我最重要的
with my two most important people.
两个人面前打开它
Deal? Deal.
行吗 成
Deal.
一言为定
Pinkie swear?
拉钩
All right.
好吧
What is this crap? Oh, didn't you hear?
这堆垃圾是什么 没听说吗
Mercedes got a recording contract.
梅赛德斯签了份唱片合约
She's moving to Hollywood and she's going to be
她就要去好莱坞
a superstar by Christmas, guaranteed.
绝逼能在年底前成为超级巨星
He's exaggerating.
听他胡扯
You remember that video that
还记得我唱的
he posted of me on YouTube, singing "Disco Inferno"?
《迪斯科烈焰》的视频被他上传到网上吗
Well, this music producer in L.A. saw it
一个洛杉矶的音乐监制人看了这视频
and he wants to sign her.
他想签下她
As a backup singer on an indie label.
只是独♥立♥厂牌的和声歌♥手啦
I'm going to be taking extension classes at UCLA.
我要去加州大学洛杉矶分校深造了
If this was happening to anyone else,
如果是其他人获得这样的机会
I would be extremely jealous.
我一定会嫉妒得发狂
This is really cool.
这真是太棒了
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
And I couldn't have done it without you.
多亏了你我才能有这一切
Oh, did you hear about Mike?
你听说麦克的事了吗
I was all set to go to Alvin Ailey,
我都准备好去纽约埃尔文艾利舞蹈剧院了
and then Joffrey in Chicago offered me a scholarship.
芝加哥的乔弗利舞蹈学院向我提供了奖学金
Oh, Mike, that's amazing.
麦克 这太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You must be so excited to ditch that Cheerios Uniform
你一定也很激动吧 就要脱掉啦啦队服
and put on the one for University of Louisville.
换上路易斯维尔大学校服了
Yeah, I... I can't wait.
是啊 我迫不及待了
This is embarrassing.
真是太羞耻了
I'm a star, so what am I doing heading to Kentucky?
姐可是个明星 为什么要去肯塔基上大学
I'm just as talented as Mercedes,
老娘的天赋完全不逊于梅塞德斯
boy Chang, Berry or Lady Hummel.
张小哥 贝里 还有那哈梅尔娘娘
Thank God for Mom.
幸亏还有老妈
She'll know what to do.
她总有办法的
When Santana finally said, "Mami, papi, I'm gay,"
当桑塔纳终于告诉我们她是同性恋时
all I could think of was,
我唯一的感想只有...
I should have known.
我早该想到了
When she was eight, she went trick-or-treating
她八岁那年的万圣节 她竟然打扮成
as Uncle Jesse on Full House.
《青春满屋》里的杰西怪叔叔
Spent two years growing out that hair.
花了两年时间才把剪掉的头发长回来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表