**of thoughts and dreams that scatter.*
*惟有片片相思情
**You pull them all together.*
*为君把念串作链
**And how I can't explain.*
*欲要开口却难辩
**I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此
**You make my dreams come true.*
*亦怜君令梦作真
**I can't go for that, I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此 确非如此
**I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此
**Oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true.*
*亦怜君令梦作真
**I can't go for that, I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此 确非如此
**On a night when bad dreams become a screamer.*
*忽有一夜梦魇至
**When they're messing with the dreamer.*
*愁却无数有志士
**I can laugh it in the face.*
*吾将笑语对于此
**Twist and shout my way out.*
*凭勇挣得不凡路
**And wrap yourself around me.*
*克难得抱君在怀
**'Cause I ain't the way you found me.*
*只因得君青睐故
**And I'll never be the same.*
*吾誓不做平凡人
**Oh, yeah, well, 'cause you.*
*只因得君青睐故
**I can't go for that. Ooh, ooh.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此
**Oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true.*
*亦怜君令梦作真
**I can't go for that, I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此 确非如此
**I'm down on my daydream.*
*黄粱一梦已然醒
**But that sleepwalk should be over by now.*
*荒唐之举亦须停
**I know.*
*吾心有知肚亦明
**Yeah, you*
*但为君故
**I'll do anything that you want me to.*
*君若有意吾必践
**Yeah, I*
*吾愿无悔
**do almost anything*
*粉身碎骨亦不怕
**You make my dreams come true.*
*惟怜君令梦作真
**I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此
**Oh, you make my dreams come true.*
*惟怜君令梦作真
**I can't go for that.*
*虽叹吾愿非如此
**You make my dreams come true.*
*惟怜君令梦作真
Burt.
布特
Hey, I was worried you weren't going to make it.
我还担心你赶不上呢
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
普天之下 唯有此事我万万不能错过
Polls haveou in first place.
根据民♥意♥调查来看 我们占据首席
Almost everyone loves the new ad.
几乎每个人对新的竞选广♥告♥都赞不绝口
Almost everyone?
几乎吗
Well, that ad was bulletproof.
这广♥告♥必须是金刚不坏之身
I accused Burt Hummel of using his tire shop
我控诉布特·哈梅尔利用他的轮胎店
to sexually assault automobiles.
对汽车进行性骚扰
What's not to like about that?
有谁会不会喜欢这个广♥告♥咩
Hey, Ms. C.
科科伦女士
Quiet, please, children.
请保持安静 孩子们
Welcome one and all
欢迎大家观看
to McKinley High's senior class presidential debate.
麦金利高中高年级主席竞选演讲会
Such a magnificent turnout reflects
如此盛况恰好反映出
this school's passion for democracy.
我校师生对民♥主♥主义不倦追求的热情
And also, a reminder: it is against school policy
与此同时 略作提醒
to pass gas into jars to be sold in the cafeteria.
往食堂买♥♥来的瓶子里灌燃气是违反校规的
And now, our first candidate,
现在 有请第一位参选人
Rick "The Stick" Nelson.
里克·"刺儿头"·尼尔森
Stick! Stick! Stick! Stick!
刺儿头 刺儿头 刺儿头
So, I was talking to my dad,
我跟我老爸聊天
who says that since he pays taxes and stuff,
他说一旦他缴了税和各种费用后
like, for teachers,
例如 学费
which pretty much means that we're your boss.
也就意味着我们是你们的衣食父母
So I think it's time
所以我想是时候
that the teachers started doing what we say.
让老师们开始听我们的了
And how about you stop talking in class, Mrs. Janicek?
上课时间请您闭嘴好吗 基尼赛克女士
Everything you have to say is boring!
你说的东西枯燥死了
Vote Rick the Stick!
请投刺儿头里克一票吧
Tornadoes are nature's most destructive force.
龙♥卷♥风♥是自然界中破坏力最大的
These violent storms have ravaged America,
狂风暴雨蹂躏着美国
crippling communities all across our land.
削弱了我们这片土地上的所有种群
Isn't it time we take a stand?
难道我们现在不该表明立场吗
If you honor me with being your next class president,
如果我有幸当选下一任年级主席
I will make tornadoes illegal at McKinley,
我将把龙♥卷♥风♥赶出麦金利高中
keeping you and your families at our school
龙♥卷♥风♥来了 就和你的家人待在学校
safe from their murderous rampages.
免受凶残暴徒的伤害
Also, on Tuesdays, uh, I pledge to go topless.
还有 我承诺周二裸♥露♥上身
Hello, I'm Kurt Hummel.
大家好 我是科特·哈梅尔
Um, the past few weeks,
在过去的几个星期里
I've tried to address the real problem
我一直在准备关于这个学校肥胖问题的
of obesity at this school.
竞选演讲
But my opponents chose empty promises and smear tactics.
但我的对手采取了空头承诺和诋毁对方的策略
Although she knows it to be untrue, my opponent Brittany
尽管我的对手布里特妮知道这并非属实
stated that my face was used as a template
但她声称孩之宝成功的卡♥通♥形象彩虹小马驹
for Hasbro's successful line of My Little Ponies.
是以我的脸为原型设计的
Well, I refuse to be bullied.
我拒绝受到这种欺辱
In fact, I refuse to let anyone be bullied.
事实上 我不允许任何人受到欺辱
Today, I want to take it one step further.
今天我要采取进一步举措
I would like to hereby pledge to ban dodgeball
我就此承诺在麦金利高中
at McKinley High.
禁止躲避球的游戏
Since its invention in 1831 by Silas W. Mangold,
自塞拉斯·W·曼戈尔德于1831年发明了这一游戏
dodgeball has been used as
躲避球就成为了
a schoolyard instrument of suppression.
校园欺凌的利器
It's violent, it's painful, it's humiliating,
这个游戏充斥着暴♥力♥ 折磨与羞辱
and I believe that it's an equivalent
我相信 它就是当今社会
to modern-day oning[stoning].
残酷无情的真实写照
Let's end dodgeball at McKinley High
让我们完结麦金利高中的躲避球时代
and send a strong message that violence isn't okay.
向世人宣告 暴♥力♥是不被允许的
Hello, I'm Rachel Berry,
大家好 我是蕾切尔·贝里
and I have campaigned for president on a crusade
我的主席竞选主题是关于
for school book covers,
学校书籍封面的改革
a plan to save the school thousands of dollars.
这个提案能为学校节省一大笔开支
Knock it off!
不许吵
While I still consider this plan
尽管我依旧认为这个提案
an inspired stroke of political genius,
可谓政♥治♥决策的神来一笔
I hereby withdraw my candidacy
我就此宣布退出竞选
and urge you all to vote for Kurt Hummel.
并力荐大家投科特·哈梅尔一票
He's the only candidate
他是今天唯一一位
here today who never went negative.
没有攻击对手的候选人
He-He's the one who deserves to be president.
这个主席之位是他应得的
That's why I-I'm casting my vote for Kurt Hummel.
因此我将我那票投给科特·哈梅尔
Vote Hummel, McKinley.
麦金利高中的同学们 请投票给哈梅尔
Vote for Kurt.
投票给科特
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要那样做
I should have withdrawn from the race
我得到音乐剧领唱的资格后
when I got the lead in the musical.
就该退出这场竞选
You needed the resume boost to get into Nyada.
为了进纽戏 你的简历需要更出众
You're already so spectacular.
你已经非常才华横溢了
But being senior class president will just put you over the top.
但成为高年级主席 能让你好上加好
Only Rachel Berry could perk up an old boring high school debate
唯有蕾切尔·贝里的出其不意才能使
with such a riveting twist.
老套无聊的高中辩论颇具看点
Drama queen. I know.
我知道 我就爱兴风作浪
But I just... I-I hated you hating me.
只是 我不希望你讨厌我
Me, too. Scowling gives you forehead lines,
我也是 发愁会让你长抬头纹的
and I'm way too young for Botox.
我太年轻了 还不能打肉毒杆菌
I guess I was just, you know, focusing on my dream
我想 我只专注于我的梦想
of going to New York and getting into Nyada, but...
梦想去纽约 进纽戏
then I realized that part of that dream is going there with you.
然而我意识到这个梦想要与你一起去实现
So, now I am all about helping you win.
现在我全力以赴帮你赢得竞选
Consider me your campaign slave.
当我是你的竞选小跟班
I'm gonna hug you now, okay? Okay.
我能抱你一下吗
Okay!
好的
Thank you. Oh!
谢谢你
So, about the whole pastie thing...
对了 关于馅饼的事
Let's just quit while we're ahead, doll.
我们见好就收吧 傻妞
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表