**I gotta know right now*
*我现在就要答案
**Do you love me? Will you love me forever?*
*你爱我吗 你会永远爱我吗
**Do you need me? Will you never leave me?*
*你需要我吗 你永远都不会离开我吗
**Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?*
*你会永远让我如此幸福吗
**Will you take me away?*
*你会带我走吗
**Will you make me your wife?*
*你会娶我吗
**Do you love me?*
*你爱我吗
**Will you love me forever?*
*你会永远爱我吗
**Let me sleep on it*
*让我思考一晚
**Will you love me forever?*
*你会永远爱我吗
**Let me sleep on it*
*让我思考一晚
**Oh, will you love me forever?*
*你会永远爱我吗
**Couldn't take it any longer Lord, I was crazed*
*我实在受不了啦 陷入疯狂
**When the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave*
*爱如潮水 汹涌而来
**Started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave*
*向上帝和我过世的母亲发誓
**That I would love you to the end of time*
*我会爱你直到永远
**I swore I would love you till the end of time*
*我发誓我会爱你直到永远
**So now I'm praying for the end of time*
*我现在开始祈祷
**To hurry up and arrive*
*期待末日赶紧到来
**'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you*
*因为如果再与你共度一秒
**I don't think that I could really survive*
*我恐怕要呼吸停止
**I'll never break my promise or forget my vow*
*我一定会信守承诺 铭记誓言
**But God only knows what I can do right now*
*但我现在手举无措 无所适从
**I'm praying for the end of time*
*祈祷末日赶紧到来
**That's all I can do*
*我只能如此
**All that I can do*
*只能如此
**I'm praying for the end of time*
*祈祷末日赶紧到来
**So I can end my time with you*
*这样便能与你同生共死
**It was long ago and it was far away*
*这已是陈年往事
**It never felt so good* *And it was so much better*
*感觉从未如此美妙* *与今天相比
**It never felt so right* *Than it is today*
*感觉从未如此对味* *感觉更加美好
**And we were glowing like the metal*
*我们满面红光
**Better than it is today* *It was so long ago*
*比今天更美好* *这已是陈年往事
**And it was so much better than it is today*
*与今天相比 感觉更加美好
**It was long ago*
*这已是陈年往事
**It never felt so good* *And it was far away*
*感觉从未如此美妙* *已很遥远
**It never felt so right*
*感觉从未如此对味
**And it was so much better than it is today*
*与今天相比 感觉更加美好
**Felt so right* *Felt so good
*如此对味* *如此美妙
**Paradise*
*天堂之光
Girl!
妹子
If you've come to mess with my head, don't worry.
你们要是想来扰乱我的心智 那就别费心了
I'm not going out there.
我不会上台了
We came to wish Unique luck
我们来是为了送"独一"这支花
and give her this flower.
祝她演出顺利
Well, Unique has left the building
独一已经走了
Try as I might, I can't conjure her.
凭我用什么办法也找不回她
Wade, this is just stage fright.
韦德 你这不过是怯场而已
Think of the last time you performed as Unique.
想想你上次以"独一"的身份表演的情景
You were a smash! That was different!
你一炮而红啊 那次不一样
Nobody knew Unique.
当时没人认识独一
I didn't have to be anyone other than who I truly was.
我只要本色出演 无需做任何矫饰
Now everyone's coming for me.
现在大家的注意力都在我身上
Jesse, the rest of my team,
杰西和队友们都指望着我
I can't take the pressure.
这种压力我扛不住啊
All I...All I ever wanted to do
我之前的初衷不过是
was wear a dress and sing.
穿着裙子唱歌♥
And now I'm the poster child for any kid that's different.
而现在我成了所有特殊孩子的代言人
I can't handle it.
我受不了了
I just can't handle it.
我真的撑不下去了
Well, you may not be able to handle it,
虽说你可能撑不住了
but maybe Unique can.
但独一可以
You've got to move through that fear and expectation.
你要克服心理恐惧 不要把期望当负担
At least, that's what real stars do.
至少 真正的明星都是如此
Five minutes. Places, Vocal Adrenaline. Five minutes.
五分钟倒数 肾上腺乐团请就位 五分钟
Aren't we supposed to be enemies?
我们难道不应该是敌人吗
Yeah, but that's not how we roll in the New Directions.
是啊 但我们新航向没有那种敌对风气
Not really our style.
那不是我们的风格
All right.
好吧
Let me get ready.
我先画个妆
Which lipstick?
用哪支唇膏
Ruby Red or Sugar Rose?
宝石红还是糖玫瑰色
Sugar Rose.
糖玫瑰
Definitely.
绝对的
You okay?
你还好吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
Break a heel.
演出成功
I'll tell you what.
跟你们说一声
Unique might need to transfer schools next year.
独一明年可能要转校了
Please welcome to the stage from Carmel High in Akron, Ohio,
掌声欢迎俄亥俄卡梅尔高中肾上腺乐团
Vocal Adrenaline!
闪亮登场
**Let's go to the beach, each*
*一起去海滩吧
**Let's go get away*
*远离这世界
**They say, what they gonna say*
*他们又能 说些什么呢
**Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light*
*痛快喝酒 干 再来瓶清啤
**Bad girls like me is hard to come by*
*像我这种坏女孩可不是常来的
*The patron own, let's go get it on*
*钱 姐出钱 开始狂欢*
**The zone own, yes I'm in the zone*
*场地 没问题 姐都已搞定
**Is it two, three? leave a good tip*
*两块 三块 多给点小费
**I'mma blow off my money*
*说好要挥霍
**And don't give two cents, whoo!*
*绝不能矜持
**I'm on the floor, floor*
*在舞池热舞 摇摆
**I love to dance*
*爱死这感觉
**So give me more, more*
*嫌不够 要劲爆
**'till I can't stand*
*爆到受不了
**Get on the floor, floor*
*跟我一起 热舞
**Like it's your last chance*
*如末日已来临
**If you want more, more*
*你要更多 更多
**Then here I am*
*姐就在这里
**Starships were meant to fly*
*爱之星舰 准备起航
**Hands up*
*举起双手
**And touch the sky*
*拥抱蓝天
**Can't stop*
*停不下来
**'Cause we're so high
*嗨到不能自拔
**Let's do this one more time*
*所有人 跟我再来一次
**Starships were meant to fly*
*爱之星舰 准备起航
**Hands up and touch the sky*
*举起双手 拥抱蓝天
**Let's do this one last time*
*做好准备 最后一遍
*Can't stop*
*停不下来*
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Starships were meant to fly*
*爱之星舰 准备起航
**Hands up and touch the sky*
*举起双手 拥抱蓝天
**Can't stop 'cause we're so high*
*停不下来 嗨到不能自拔
**Let's do this one more time*
*所有人 跟我再来一次
**Starships were meant to fly*
*爱之星舰 准备起航
**Hands up and touch the sky*
*举起双手 拥抱蓝天
**Let's do this one more time*
*所有人 跟我再来一次
*Can't stop*
*停不下来*
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Higher than any other*
*嗨爆所有的地球人
**Ever since I was a young boy*
*在我青春年幼时
**I played the silver ball*
*我便玩起 银色弹珠
*From Soho down to Brighton
*从大江到南北
**I must have played them all*
*打遍天下无敌手
**But I ain't seen nothing like him in any amusement hall*
*但我从未见过 如他一般的高手
**That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball*
*他失明聋哑 却是弹珠高手
**He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist*
*他是弹珠高手 其中必有诀窍
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表