So here's what you missed on glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Mckinley's doing west side story,
麦金利高中要排演《西区故事》
and everyone's excited,
大家群情高涨
especially coach Beiste and Emma and Artie,
尤其是碧斯特教练 艾玛和阿蒂
because they're the directors. Blaine got the lead,
因为他们是导演 这部剧由布莱恩
and so did rachel,
和蕾切尔主演
which made mercedes quit the glee club,
这使得梅赛德斯退出合唱团
and join shelby's troubletones
跟桑塔纳和布里特妮
with santana and brittany.
加入了谢尔比的"灾星之音"合唱团
Mike chang's playing Riff, even though his dad told him
麦克打算出演里弗一角 即便他爹说
he can't be a dancer.
他不能靠跳舞吃饭
Riff is perfect for you.
里弗这个角色超适合你
I think he wants him to go to doctor college or something.
他爹想让他去学医什么的
And that's what you missed on glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
You see this face?
看到这张脸了吗
This is what enlightenment looks like.
这就是智慧启迪的象征
It doesn't matter if he's in prison like Gandhi,
不管他是否像甘地一样蹲监狱
or trapped inside a woman's body like Chaz Bono,
或是像查兹·波诺那样的变性艺人
or stuck in a wheelchair like me.
或是像坐着轮椅的哥一样
When a man finds his calling,
当一个人找到自己的追求
all is right in his world.
整个世界都变得风调雨顺
I still love performing, but thanks to Mr. Shue
我仍热衷于演艺事业 但多亏了舒先生
and the school musical, I've finally discovered
和学校的音乐剧 我才发现
my true passion...
我所热爱的...
bossing everyone around.
原来是领导芸芸众生
I mean directing.
也就是 导演
The key to being a director
成为一个导演的关键在于
is having opinions about everything.
对一切都要有独到的见解
No.
不行
Even stuff you have no idea about.
甚至是你一无所知的领域
No. I think it's great.
不好看 我觉得很不错
Go.
换一件
Definitely. Really?
就这件了 不是吧
No. That's it.
不行 就这样
I'm both sad and happy
音乐剧一天天临近
that the musical is just days away.
我感到痛并快乐着
**Tonight, tonight*
*今夜 今夜
**It all began tonight*
*今夜一切都会降临
**I saw you and the world went away*
*你渐行渐远 我却无能为力
**Tonight, tonight, there's only you tonight*
*今夜 只与你一人相伴
**What you are, what you do, what you say*
*你所做 你所说 你的一切一切
**Today, all day I had the feeling*
*今天 冥冥中 我感到
**a miracle would happen*
*奇迹将会降临
**I know now I was right*
*我知道我做对了
**for here you are*
*因为有你相伴
**and what was just a world is a star*
*一颗星星 便是一整个世界
**Tonight...*
*今夜...
Are you going to cry every time we sing?
我们每次唱后你都会泪流满面么
I'm such a girl.
人家也是姑娘嘛
My only note is more teeth.
注意露出更多牙齿就行了
Can I be honest?
我能实话实说吗
This song is about sexual awakening,
这首歌♥ 是关于性的觉醒
as is the entire musical.
奠定了整个剧的基调
You two lack passion.
你俩 缺乏激♥情♥
Have either of you two actually...?
你们曾经真正有没有过...
Wow, okay. I have to go. Because I have...
好了 我得走了 我还有...
Those footballs aren't going to inflate themselves.
我也得去给橄榄球打气了
I'm out of here.
我先走了
Look, I remember my first time with brittany.
还记得我跟布里特妮的第一次
The excitement, the way it made me feel like a man...
那种兴奋感让我充满男子气概
Even though she called me the wrong name like four times,
即便是她叫错我名字 差不多四次
during and after.
在那期间和之后
What was it like for you guys?
你们第一次感觉如何呢
I'm, I'm waiting for the right time.
我 我在等合适的时机
Yeah. Yeah, me-me, too.
是的 是的 我也是
I'm so glad that you're my tony.
很高兴你是我搭档
Look...
听着
As your friend I support your strange aversion to fun.
作为朋友 这奇怪厌恶癖好哥笑而不语
But as your director, I'm concerned.
但是作为导演 我很担心演出效果
I'm, I'm sorry, what do you mean?
不好意思 你什么意思
Well, how do you expect to convey
在你们不曾触碰自己人性中
the human experience to an audience
最原始 最基本的那一面之前
when you haven't even opened yourself up to one of humanity's
又怎么能很好地表达出人生阅历
Most basic and primal ones?
给观众们看呢
Um... One over there. Um...
那边贴一张
So, you, um...
内个...你...
You still haven't told me who you're voting for yet.
你还没告诉我你想投票给谁
Well, I haven't decided. Kurt's my brother.
我还没想好 科特是我兄弟
It's kind of hard to vote against your brother.
你俩之间我很难以抉择
Well, I mean, you can't do this with your brother.
可是 你和你兄弟做这个
Not unless you live in Kentucky.
除非你住在家人关系亲密得要死的肯塔基
What's gotten into you?
你在想些什么啊
Nothing. It's just the confidence of success.
没什么 我只是志在必得
I mean, I sold out the April Rhodes auditorium
我在埃普丽尔剧院里三出剧的票都售罄了
for three shows, Jacob Ben Israel's poll have me in tied
还有雅各布·本·以色列的民♥意♥测验显示
for first place in the presidential race,
我在主席竞选的排名中位列第一
and I have the hottest guy in school.
我还跟学校最火的男孩交往
I hope that my radiance isn't too much for you.
我希望我的光芒不会成为你的负担
It won't be after Friday night. What's Friday night?
周五晚之后就不会了 周五怎么了
That is the day that the recruiter
俄亥俄州橄榄球队会派
from ohio state is coming.
招聘人员过来
They're looking for a new quarterback.
他们在招募一个新四分卫
Really? That's amazing!
真的 真是没想到
Yeah, I know. You... You're not pissed?
是的 你 你不生气
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不
It's not like NYADA has a football team.
反正纽约戏剧学院没有橄榄球队
It's really happening.
这一切都是真的
You know, our dreams are coming true, and we're growing up.
梦想在一步步实现 我们也在慢慢长大
I know.
我知道
And... Hey, I was thinking.
我在想
Um, Burt and my mom are out canvassing alleek
布特和我妈在外面拉票
and I have the house to myself.
我一个人在家里
Maybe you could come over.
或许你可以过来
To your house?
去你家
I'll be there at 6:00.
我六点过来
God. Roxy music makes me want to build
洛克西音乐团真让我想制♥作♥
a time machine just so I can go back to the '70s
一台时间机器 好让我回到七十世纪
and give Brian Ferry a high five.
去跟布莱恩·费瑞击掌
Do you think I'm boring? Are you crazy?
你觉得我很闷吗 你疯了
You're the single most interesting kid
你是我在俄亥俄见过的
in all of ohio. I mean, like...
最有意思的人 我是说...
Sexually.
性方面
I mean, we are playing it very safe by
我的意思是 我们现在很小心
not granting our hands visas to travel south of the equator.
浅尝辄止 不越雷池半步
Oh, I-I thought that's what we wanted.
我觉着这就是我们想要的
It is. I'm just wondering,
的确 我只是在想
have you ever had the urge just to
你是不是曾经有冲动
rip off each other's clothes and get dirty?
扯掉别人的衣服 然后做些肮脏的事
Uh, yeah. But that's why they invented masturbation.
有过 但这就是打飞机被发明的原因
It's so hot in this room.
房♥间里真"热"啊
Could we, could we open up a window?
我们 我们可以开一扇窗吗
Hey, I'm serious. We're young. We're in high school.
认真地说 我们还是高中小屁孩
Yeah, we have urges, but
是的 我们有冲动 但
whatever we do, I want to make sure that you're comfortable.
不管做什么 我都不想你感到别扭
So I can be comfortable.
这样我也很安心
And besides,
而且
tearing off all of your clothes is sort of a tall order.
撕掉你的衣服 简直太离谱了
Because of the layers?
是我穿太多了吗
Because of the layers.
是的
Man, I love to weld.
伙计 我喜欢焊东西
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表