You can help me run lines.
你可以帮我复习台词
It's all about you, isn't it?
你只考虑自己 不是吗
Well, you know what, big brother,
老实说 你身为我大哥
I'm sick of it.
我真的受够你了
And I'm not going to take it anymore.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
**After all you put me through*
*你对我百般折磨
**You think I'd despise you*
*一定以为我会恨你
**But in the end*
*而事到如今
**I want to thank you*
*我却想谢谢你
**'Cause you made me that much stronger*
*让我变得如此强大
**Well, I thought I knew you*
*我自以为了解你
**Thinking that you were true*
*相信你是真心
**Guess I, I couldn't trust*
*是我太多疑
**called your bluff, time is up 'cause I've had enough*
*你再无法欺骗我 因为我已受够
**You were there by my side*
*你曾伴我身边
**Always down for the ride*
*与我一路同行
**But your joy ride just came down in flames*
*但这一切美好被你毁之殆尽
**'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mm-hmm*
*到头来你只是以辱我为乐
**After all of the stealing and cheating*
*在将我这样坑蒙玩弄之后
**You probably think that I hold resentment for you*
*你一定以为我对你恨之入骨
**But uh-uh, no, no, no, you're wrong*
*但你错了
**'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do*
*因为若不是你试图将我摧毁
**I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through*
*我将无法发觉自己的无限潜能
**So I want to say thank you*
*所以我要谢谢你
**'Cause it makes me that much stronger*
*让我如此强大
**Makes me work a little bit harder*
*愈战愈勇
**It makes me that much wiser*
*借你前车之鉴
**So thanks for making me a fighter*
*拜你所赐 炼就我勇者之魂
**Made me learn a little bit faster*
*学艺渐精
**Made my skin a little bit thicker*
*造我后事之师
**Makes me that much smarter*
*练我旷世奇才
**So thanks for making me a fighter*
*拜你所赐 炼就我勇者之魂
**How could this man I thought I knew*
*我印象中的那人
**Turn out to be unjust so cruel?*
*怎是这般残忍♥无情
**Could only see the good in you*
*盲目相信你的好
**Pretended not to see the truth*
*自欺欺人忽视真♥相♥
**You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself*
*你费尽心机
**Through living in denial*
*活在谎言的世界
**But in the end, you'll see*
*而到最后 你会发现
**You won't stop me*
*我势不可挡
**I am a fighter and I*
*勇者之魂
**I ain't gonna stop. I ain't gonna stop*
*势不可挡 势不可挡
**There ain't no turning back*
*无路可退
**I've had enough*
*我已受够
**Makes me that much stronger*
*让我如此强大
**Makes me work a little bit harder**Oh*
*愈战愈勇
**Makes me that much wiser**Oh, yeah, oh, yeah*
*引你前车之鉴
**Thanks for making me a fighter**Fighter*
*拜你所赐 炼就我勇者之魂**勇者
**Makes me that much stronger**Oh, oh*
*学艺渐精
**Makes me work a little bit harder**Oh, yeah, yeah*
*造我后事之师
**Makes me that much wiser**Wiser*
*练我旷世奇才**奇才
**So thanks for making me a fighter*
*拜你所赐 炼就我勇者之魂
**Made me learn a little bit faster*
*学艺渐精
**Made my skin a little bit thicker*
*造我后事之师
**Makes me that much smarter*
*练我旷世奇才
**So thanks for making me a fighter.*
*拜你所赐 炼就我勇者之魂
Oh! Dude, watch it! Whoa, sorry.
老兄 看路啊 抱歉
My toes. I'm sorry, man.
别踩我脚趾 对不起
What were you doing?
你刚才在干嘛
Uh, texting... Texting while walking.
发短♥信♥... 边走边发
That's exactly how I started.
我当时也是在发短♥信♥
Well, I don't usually text while... Think about it.
我不是经常... 好好想想吧
You know, luckily enough, the guy that crashed into me
幸好那个在我发短♥信♥时撞过来的司机
while I was texting is fine, but, you know, I...
没有出什么事 但是毕竟...
Okay. You should really
好的 你真心不要
not do that anymore.
再这样做了
No more texting, okay?
不发短♥信♥了 好吧
Well, unless I'm in class
除非我在上课
or, you know, on the toilet or at a movie or something.
或是在上大号♥ 看电影什么的时候
Thank you.
谢谢你的理解
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, well, that's funny you're here.
你俩同时出现可真有趣
I was just, uh,
我只是想确认下
confirming the ditch day amusement park ticket order...
逃学日那天游乐场门票预订名单
Oh, count us out.
别算上我俩
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because we have a super special senior ditch day planned,
因为我们有个超特别的高年级逃学日计划
Artie Abrams style.
阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯风格的
Isn't that right, Artie?
没错吧 阿蒂
That's right.
那是当然
Do you think just because you stand there
别以为你只是默默站在门口
quietly mouth breathing and reeking from this morning's
你嘴里冒出的早上吃的
maple-y toaster pastries that you're not interrupting me?
枫糖烤面包的味道就不会影响我了吗
What do you want, Jackson? Spit it out.
你想干嘛 杰克逊 说来听听
I heard about your baby.
我听说你怀上孩子的事了
You did?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
I heard you're having a baby girl.
听说是个小女孩了
Yeah.
是的
Just like you.
就像你一样
Come here.
过来
Just like you.
就像你一样
Dang, Coach.
教练 你真讨厌
Don't start lactating.
别用咪♥咪♥挤我
Can I give you a parenting tip?
我能提一条为人父母的建议吗
Sure.
当然
Try to work on your patience.
好好锻炼下你的耐心
You gonna tell me what we're doing here?
要跟我说 我们来这干嘛了吗
Just follow me. It's up here.
跟着我就好 已经到了
What is this?
这是什么
This is where we go to play on Senior Ditch Day.
这就是我们高年逃学日的目的地
Or, as I like to call it, CripSkip.
我喜欢把它叫做 瘸腿轮滑
Artie! What's happening?!
阿蒂 最近好咩
'Sup, Mickey?
不错哟 Mickey
I don't think I'm ready for this.
我还没准备好
Yeah, you are. Just trust me.
你行的 相信我
**Oh, we up, up, up for the glow show*
*我们跳跳跳 跳上这舞台
**Yeah, we down, down, down here on the ground*
*我们跳跳跳 跳下地面来
**Yeah, we up, up, up, up above love*
*我们跳跳跳 跳到爱之上
**Yeah, we up, up, up through the clouds*
*我们跳跳跳 跳过那阴霾
**Yeah, we up, yeah, we up*
*我们跳 我们跳
**You're gonna find a way-ay*
*你会发现
**Find a way-ay to be*
*你会发现新的方式
**You're gonna get yourself aligned with your old man*
*与你的爱人一道
**You're gonna get it free*
*自♥由♥自在
**You're gonna get it free, yeah*
*自♥由♥自在
**Cause it's the way-ay-ay now*
*就是现在
**Way-ay-ay to see*
*就是现在
**But it's inside and out with no doubt*
*毫无疑问 彻头彻尾
**It's in everything, it's in everything*
*尽在其中 尽在其中
**Oh, we up, up, up for the glow show*
*我们跳跳跳 跳上这舞台
**Yeah, we down, down here on the ground*
*我们跳跳跳 跳下地面来
**Yeah, we up, up, up, up above love*
*我们跳跳跳 跳到爱之上
**Yeah, we up, up, up through the clouds*
*我们跳跳跳 跳过那阴霾
**Yeah, we up, yeah, we up*
*我们跳 我们跳
**You're gonna find your way-ay*
*你会发现
**Find your way-ay to be*
*你会发现新的方式
**Hey, you're gonna get yourself aligned with your spine*
*轻松地躺下来
**And you'll get it free*
*自♥由♥自在
**You'll get it free*
*自♥由♥自在
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表