Each group's going to put together their own mash-up
每一组都要都要做出自己风格的混音
to perform head-to-head.
然后我们一一对决
For the first annual mcKinley High Mash-Off.
麦金利高中第一届混音比赛现在开幕
Yeah! Come on, now.
太好了 大家开始准备吧
Get you some! Let's do this!
大显身手的时候到了 来吧
That's pretty good, right?
这样很棒 对吧
They were out of apples in the cafeteria.
食堂的苹果卖♥♥完了
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you.
我想要你
I'm your teacher.
我可是你老师呢
You're my sub.
你是我人生中的另一半
You can't deny the chemistry.
谁也无法否认我们之间有火花
I'm not some kid. I'm 18.
我已经满18了 不是什么小屁孩
I've already been with a lot of older women.
我和很多成熟♥妇♥女搞过
Look, Noah, you are very charming
听着 诺亚 我承认你很有魅力
and surprisingly sweet.
也很可爱
The kiss was a mistake.
但那个吻是个错误
Well, that mistake meant something to me.
那这就是个意义非凡的错误
I felt something I've never felt before.
我从没有过现在这样强烈的感觉
I'm in love with you.
我坠入爱河了
Oh, God.
我的神啊
Wait. I made a list of the reasons we should be together.
等等 我列了我们应该在一起的理由
Number one: you're hot.
第一 你很性感
Number two: I'm hot.
第二 我很帅气
Number three: Beth needs a dad.
第三 贝丝需要父爱
And why shouldn't it be her actual dad?
我这个现成的亲生父亲不是更好吗
Look me in the eye
看着我的眼睛
and tell me you don't feel something, too.
告诉我你真的对我没感觉
You want a mash-up?
你想玩混音吗
We're the ultimate mash-up.
我们就是旗舰版混音
Two things that maybe shouldn't work together but do.
八竿子不打到一起的 也许会配合得很赞
I would lose my job.
我会被炒鱿鱼的
Only if I told, and I never would.
我告诉别人才会 但我不会说的
You have a crush.
你只是一时冲动
It's sweet and it's normal
很甜蜜也很正常
and you're gonna get over it.
但你要学会克服它
I dream about us being together.
我做梦都想咱俩能在一起
A real family.
一起组成一个真正的家庭
Taking stupid pictures for our Hanukkah cards,
一起为光明节卡片拍傻傻的照片
renting an RV and all of us hitting Coachella.
租辆房♥车 全家一起去柯契拉音乐节
What's up with that crib you ordered?
你订的可拼装婴儿床怎样了
Is it still in pieces all over your living room floor? Yes.
还散落在你房♥间的地板上吧 是的
See? You need me.
瞧见没 你需要我
I can help you with stuff like that.
我可以帮你干粗活重活
Let me take care of it this week.
我这周就去帮你装
No, that's not gonna happen. Why?
不 这是没可能的 为啥
Because you're afraid you won't be able to resist me?
因为你怕自己无法抵挡我的魅力吗
I know that's why you haven't had me back
我就知道为啥我俩搞过之后
to babysit since we made out.
你不再让我去帮你带小孩了
You know this is gonna happen.
你知道自己会爱上我的
Okay, guys, we have our work cut out for us this week
同学们 停下手头上的琐事 本周
with this mash-off.
我们要集中全力准备混音
The Trouble Tones have a lot of powerful voices,
灾星之音可有好几把好嗓子
so song selection is key here. Any suggestions?
所以歌♥曲的选择是关键 有什么建议吗
What about The Clash?
冲撞乐队咋样
Uh, The Police?
警♥察♥乐队呢
REM! No.
REM呢 都不行
Spice Girls. Jonas Brothers.
辣妹 乔纳斯兄弟
Guys, no, no, we can't use any of those bands.
伙计们 我们不能用这些乐队的歌♥
The only thing they have in common is that they all broke up,
他们唯一的共同点就是 都以解散收场
and right now the New Directions need to feel united.
现在的新航向乐团需要的是团结之风
I like what you're saying, Finn.
芬恩 说到我心坎上了
It's not just about the music, but where it comes from.
不仅仅要考虑音乐 还得考虑他们出处
Who do you think we should use?
那你认为我们要用谁的歌♥
How about this?
听听这样如何
People think Hall and Oates are famous for their cool,
人们认为霍尔与奥兹之所以出名是靠
puffy hair and that dude's banging 'stache.
那有型的爆♥炸♥头和那个男人的口♥技♥
Awesome.
听起来不错
But also they're awesome for staying together over the long haul.
但更不错的是他们一直很团结
Just like us, despite all their differences.
就像我们 什么艰难险阻都不怕
I think we should give the solo to the new guy.
我觉得应该让新同学来主唱
Get him prepared for what's in store
让他能够感受下在这种巨大赌注下
when the stakes get high.
将会有怎样的挑战
Rory, I think you'll do a good job.
你肯定能表现的很出色 罗里
Thanks, Finn,
谢谢 芬恩
but I don't think I'm ready for that honor just yet.
但我还没准备好承担这重任
Come on. You're totally ready, Rory.
拜托 你肯定行的 罗里
You'll kill it. We'll all help you.
你肯定震撼全场 我们都会帮你的
It's a great idea, Finn.
主意不错 芬恩
Thanks.
多谢了
I'm losing patience.
我已经没什么耐性了
Why hasn't Child Protective Services done anything to Shelby yet?
为什么儿童保护署还不介入谢尔比这事
I don't know.
我也不知道
Wait. Did you do something to screw this up already?
等等 你做了些什么坏我的好事吗
You have to be extra nice to Shelby
你必须对谢尔比友善点
so that we can babysit more
这样她才会经常让我们带小孩
because we've hardly been over there,
我们很久都没去过了
and we need to spend as much time
我们需要多花点时间在宝宝身上
bonding with our baby as we can so that when I get her,
这样 当我赢回她的时候
she doesn't freak out when I hold her.
她就不会那么怕生了
I'm being really nice to her, believe me.
我已经够友善了 相信我
Look, this isn't a game, okay?
听着 这不是什么游戏 好吗
I know Shelby's threatened by me.
我知道谢尔比感到我是个威胁
But I am willing to do whatever it takes to get closer to her
但我愿意做任何事去接近她
because closer to her is closer to Beth.
因为接近她就是接近贝丝
I would like to join the Trouble Tones.
我想加入灾星之音
I have to think about that.
我考虑一下
Thanks a million, Finn.
真是感谢你啊 芬恩
I just want you to know that no matter what,
我就想告诉你 无论如何
I have your back.
我永远撑你
Like when that girl with the lips was saying
就像那个大嘴女生说你
you look like a whale,
像头鲸鱼的时候
I wanted to tell her that I think you look fine.
我就想说 我认为你身材挺好的
I'm just sick of her talking smack about me, you know?
知道吗 我真受够了她对我冷嘲热讽
Have you ever heard of the term "Trash talk"?
你知道什么是"脏废话"吗
Is that when you discuss trash?
是讨论垃圾的意思吗
No. In sports, it's when one player insults another
不是 在指在体育比赛中辱骂对手
to try and get them off their game.
借此来打击他们的士气
And Santana's trying to demean us
桑塔纳就在试图用言语贬低我们
to get inside of our heads so that we remain losers.
打击我们的士气 这样就能赢过我们
Well, it's time to start getting inside of hers.
现在该轮到我们去灭灭她的威风了
Hey there, Orca.
好啊 大海怪
Hey, Santana, you look like an ass-less J.Lo.
桑塔纳 你就是个没屁屁版的詹妮弗·洛佩兹
You're skinny like all the crops failed on your family's farm.
瘦成这样 你家地里闹灾荒没饭吃吗
That is the lamest thing I didn't understand a word of.
损人损成这样真是挫爆了 姐一个字都没听懂
Not one word.
听不懂啊亲
Is that really all that you can come up with?
你们就这点能耐吗
You seriously think that you can out-insult me?
你真的觉得你损人能损得过我
I'm from Lima Heights.
我是从利马高地区来的
I was raised on insults.
从小大人就教会我损损更健康的道理
It's how mi abuela put me to sleep at night,
小时候我是听着我奶奶的骂声入睡的
and she is not a nice lady.
而她可不是什么好惹的主儿
You know, she tried to sell me once?
你知道吗 她有一次差点把我给卖♥♥了
And it wasn't till I got to kindergarten
多亏她 我直到上了幼儿园
that I learned my name wasn't "Garbage Face."
才知道自己的名字不叫"大便脸"
Then we'll have to settle this another way.
那我们就换种方法来一较高下吧
Uh, today, after school.
今天放学后
Bring your Trouble Tones.
叫上灾星之音的成员们
Are you suggesting what I think you are?
你和我想到一块去了吗
Yeah, I am.
没错
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表